Henckels International Forged Synergy 5" Serrated Utility Knife
The Henckels International Forged Synergy 5" Serrated Utility Knife allows you to cut with confidence. Fabricated from high-quality German stainless steel, the serrated blade deftly slices through foods with a hard exterior and soft interior. Cut tomatoes, sausages, bread and cheese effortlessly - this small, versatile knife is perfect for picnics, too.
The forged bolster construction seamlessly transitions from blade to handle for durability and balance. Designed for comfort and style, the ergonomic double-rivet handle features a sleek, stainless steel backing that looks as good as it feels.
Henckels International makes essential kitchen tools every home chef needs. From steak knives to spatulas, every product boasts high quality at an exceptional value. Created in 1895 by Zwilling J.A. Henckels, this value-driven brand guarantees the same durability, design and ease of use for which the global company is known. Equip your kitchen with expertise with Henckels International.
- Fabricated from high-quality German stainless steel
- Forged bolster construction offers durability and a seamless transition from blade to handle
- Professional, satin-finished blade boasts precision cutting and is finely honed for long-lasting sharpness
- Modern, double-rivet handle with a stainless steel backing gives comfort in style
- Dishwasher safe
- Made in China
- Substance: High Carbon Stainless Steel
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 8ms
- reviews, product