Henckels International Forged Synergy 16-pc East Meets West Knife Block Set
Stocked with both Asian and Western style knives, the Henckels International Forged Synergy 16-pc East Meets West Knife Block Set has a knife to handle every kitchen task. Fabricated from high-quality German stainless steel, the fine-edge blades are perfect for precision cuts. The all-rounder 8" Chef's Knife is ideal for chopping herbs and dicing onions while the 8" Bread Knife cleanly slices through crusty sourdough. Efficiently mince garlic with the 7" Hollow Edge Santoku, whose blade has small indentations, aka grantons, which prevent food from sticking while cutting.
The forged bolster construction seamlessly transitions from blade to handle for durability and balance. Designed for comfort and style, the ergonomic double-rivet handle features a sleek, stainless steel backing that looks as good as it feels.
Henckels International makes essential kitchen tools every home chef needs. From steak knives to spatulas, every product boasts high quality at an exceptional value. Created in 1895 by Zwilling J.A. Henckels, this value-driven brand guarantees the same durability, design and ease of use for which the global company is known. Equip your kitchen with expertise with Henckels International.
- Set includes 3" Vegetable Knife, 3" Paring Knife, 6" Utility/Sandwich Knife, 7" Santoku Knife Hollow Edge, 8" Bread Knife, 8" Carving Knife, 8" Chef's Knife, 6 - 4.5" Steak Knives (stamped), Kitchen Shears, 9" Steel, and Black Hardwood Block.
- Fabricated from high-quality German stainless steel
- Forged bolster construction offers durability and a seamless transition from blade to handle
- Professional, satin-finished blade boasts precision cutting and is finely honed for long-lasting sharpness
- Modern, double-rivet handle with a stainless steel backing gives comfort in style
- Dishwasher safe
- Made in China
- Substance: High Carbon Stainless Steel
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 23ms
- reviews, product