Details

Henckels Forged Premio 3-inch, Paring knife

$24.99
Henckels Forged Premio 3-inch Paring Knife is rated 4.7 out of 5 by 51.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_28, h_10
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_9, tr_42
  • loc_en_US, sid_16900-081, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 235ms
  • reviews, product
{"no-color-8-cm_3.00-inch":{"color":{"displayName":"no-color","ID":"no-color","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color no-color is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"3.00 inch","ID":"8-cm_3.00-inch","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 3.00 inch is not available for this combination"},"productId":"16900-081-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 24 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

The Henckels Forged Premio 3" Paring Knife allows you to cut with confidence. Fabricated from high-quality German stainless steel, the fine-edge blade produces precision cuts. Peel apples, remove blemishes, and create beautiful garnishes with this small, versatile knife.The forged bolster construction seamlessly transitions from blade to handle for durability and balance. Curved for comfort, the triple-rivet handle features a stylish, stainless steel endcap that adds aesthetic appeal to your knife block. Stamped with the single man Henckels' logo, this Halberdier symbolizes Forged Premio's superb quality at a remarkable value.Henckels makes essential kitchen tools every home chef needs. From steak knives to spatulas, every product boasts high quality at an exceptional value. Created in 1895 by Zwilling J.A. Henckels, this value-driven brand guarantees the same durability, design and ease of use for which the global company is known. Equip your kitchen with expertise with Henckels.

• Fabricated from high-quality German stainless steel
  • Forged bolster construction offers durability and balance and a seamless transition from blade to handle
  • Professional, satin-finished blade boasts precision cutting and is finely honed for long-lasting sharpness
  • Lightweight, full tang design yields maximum maneuverability
  • Modern, triple-rivet design is curved for comfort
  • Stainless steel, logo-stamped endcap is stylish and sturdy
  • Dishwasher safe

Specifications

• Item no. 16900-081
Characteristics
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: german stainless steel
  • Type of handle: exposed tang
  • Type of edge: fine edge
  • Edge finishing: V-edge
  • Manufacturing method: forged
  • Blade hardness (HRC): 55-58 HRC
  • Colour handle: black matte
  • Substance handle: ABS
Measurements
  • Net weight: 0.21 lbs
  • Length of product: 7.48 in
  • Width of product: 0.59 in
  • Height of product: 0.75 in
  • Blade length: 3.15 in
  • Handle length: 4.33 in
  • Handle width: 0.63 in
  • Blade width: 0.04 in
Henckels Forged Premio 3-inch, Paring knife
4.7 (51)
Added to basket View basket checkout
Henckels Forged Premio Knives

About Our Forged Premio Series

Henckels Forged Premio 3-inch Paring Knife is rated 4.7 out of 5 by 51.
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Good handle blade ratio in this knife. I like to have maximum control over my paring knife. I use it for lots of small, precise cutting and I like it be responsive. This paring knife, and the kudamono paring knife, does just that. The sculpted handle of Forged Premio knives fits most hands. This is a handsome line of knives, forged from German steel and made to very exacting standards. The fine edge blades made from high quality stainless steel can take and hold an edge ensuring years and years of enjoyable use. Hone them regularly. The full tang blade runs through the integrated bolster and triple riveted handle for maximum stability and durability. Dishwasher safe, but I always hand wash my knives. I like them to look new and dishwashing detergents are very hard on knives.
Date published: 2020-05-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Another excellent Henckels knife This is a great paring knife. It's of the quality I expect from Henckels/Zwilling. Has a nice weight to it, but still precise and maneuverable. Perfect for more delicate kitchen tasks. It feels good and steady in your hand, not flimsy. I've had a chef's knife from this brand for years - I expect this paring knife to last the test of time as well.
Date published: 2022-07-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by from nice and tidy! This sharp and agile paring knife makes simple work of peeling a potato, or an apple. but my favorite use, because of the small 3" blade is carving radish roses, I love doing that for presentations but my old 4" just seemed big (haha, I know!) this 3" blade is just perfect to work closely but still can accomplish the work of a 4" if you need it.
Date published: 2020-04-13
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Nice grip This paring knife feels like an inexpensive version of the German knives my mom received when she got married. The grip on this knife is so comfortable, and the bolster gives me a heightened sense of safety. The edge stays sharp and is easy to maintain. Easy to maneuver when peeling fruits and vegetables and hulling strawberries.
Date published: 2020-06-08
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Sometimes a 3" comes in handy when a 4" seems a little too much. I prefer the 3" paring for smaller jobs - peeling smaller fruits like kiwi and for garlic and ginger. Somehow, it feels lighter and better in my small hand for certain things. Great for all those outdoor activities, like picnics, concerts, camping.
Date published: 2020-04-03
Rated 2 out of 5 by from Good knife, not durable Acquired this paring knife about 10 years ago and have used it daily since then. The handle has recently cracked and would have returned it under warrantee if I could have found the receipt. Otherwise, has a good blade and stays sharp. Handle is comfortable.
Date published: 2020-12-21
Rated 4 out of 5 by from One of my most used knives in the kitchen! I bake a lot so I am constantly peeling fruits for jams, tarts, tortes, pies, and breads. I love the 3 inch because it fits snuggly in my hand and I have a lot of control. Great knife at a great value.
Date published: 2020-05-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Excellent Quality We use the 3” paring knife all the time, it’s the only knife I grab when I’m slicing fruits and vegetables. The quality is second to none and the satin finish on the blade is a classy touch. The handle design just feels good in your hands.
Date published: 2021-01-05
  • y_2024, m_3, d_28, h_10
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_9, tr_42
  • loc_en_US, sid_16900-081, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 6ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 129ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;