Henckels International Forged Accent 15-pc Knife Block Set
The Henckels International Forged Accent 15-pc Knife Block Set has a knife to handle every kitchen task. Fabricated from high-quality German stainless steel, the fine-edge blades are perfect for precision cuts. The all-rounder 8" Chef's Knife is ideal for chopping herbs and dicing onions while the 3.5" Paring Knife is perfect for small jobs. A 7" Santoku Knife is an ideal chopper, and granton hollow edges help prevent food from sticking. The 8" Serrate Bread Knife will cut through bread, tomatoes, or anything else that is tough on the outside but soft on the inside. Eight 4.5" stamped, serrated steak knives, a sharpening steel, and shears round out the set.
The forged bolster construction seamlessly transitions from blade to handle for durability and balance. Curved for comfort, the triple-rivet handle features a stylish, stainless steel endcap that adds aesthetic appeal to your knife block. Stamped with the single man Henckels logo, this Halberdier symbolizes Forged Accent's superb quality at a remarkable value.
Henckels International makes essential kitchen tools every home chef needs. From steak knives to spatulas, every product boasts high quality at an exceptional value. Created in 1895 by Zwilling J.A. Henckels, this value-driven brand guarantees the same durability, design and ease of use for which the global company is known. Equip your kitchen with expertise with Henckels International.
- Includes 3.5" paring knife, 7" hollow edge santoku knife, 8" bread knife, 8" chef's knife, eight 4.5" stamped steak knives, 9" sharpening steel, shears, and hardwood block
- Satin finish blade for a professional look
- Fine edge blade for precision cutting
- German stainless steel
- Forged bolster adds balance, heft, and acts as a finger guard
- Ergonomic, triple-riveted handle
- Made in China
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 221ms
- reviews, product