• (no colour)
YOU SAVE:-67%
$215.00 $69.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

In Stock

YOU SAVE:-67%
$215.00 $69.99
J.A. Henckels International Fine Edge Synergy 13-pc Knife Block Set is rated 2.5 out of 5 by 2.
  • y_2019, m_8, d_15, h_17
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.13
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_2
  • loc_en_US, sid_15705-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 135ms
  • reviews, product
In Stock Free Shipping
Ships within 1-2 days
Henckels International Fine Edge Synergy 13-pc Knife block set
$215.00 $69.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
Additional Information

The Henckels International Fine Edge Synergy 13-pc Knife Block Set is stocked with tools to easily tackle every kitchen task. Honed for long-lasting sharpness, the fine-edge blades boast precision cutting. The all-rounder 8" Chef's Knife is perfect for chopping herbs and dicing onions while the 5" Serrated Utility Knife cleanly slices through tomatoes.

Fabricated from durable, high-quality stainless steel, Fine Edge Synergy's single-piece, stamped blade construction is lighter than forged knives. Along with the full tang, this encourages maximum maneuverability. Curved for comfort, the traditional triple-rivet handles support fatigue-free cutting. Each time you cook, you will want to reach for this useful knife set.

Henckels International makes essential kitchen tools every home chef needs. From steak knives to spatulas, every product offers high quality at an exceptional value. Created in 1895 by Zwilling J.A. Henckels, this value-driven brand guarantees the same durability, design and ease of use for which the global company is known. Equip your kitchen with expertise with Henckels International.

• Set includes 2.75" Paring Knife, 6" Utility Knife, 5.5" Boning Knife, 8" Bread Knife, 8" Chef's Knife, six 4.5" Steak Knives, 9" Sharpening, and Hardwood Block (Black)
  • Fabricated from high-quality stainless steel
  • Single-piece, precision-stamped blade construction provides durability
  • Professional, satin-finished blade boasts precision cutting and is finely honed for long-lasting sharpness
  • Lightweight, full tang design yields maximum maneuverability
  • Soft-grip handle with stainless steel backing offers stylish comfort
  • Dishwasher safe
  • Made in China
Charasteristics
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: Stainless steel
  • Number of parts: 13
Measurements
  • Length of product: 8.74 in
  • Width of product: 5.12 in
J.A. Henckels International Fine Edge Synergy 13-pc Knife Block Set is rated 2.5 out of 5 by 2.
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Good value for the money! I bought these about 4 years ago and just recently upgraded to the Five Star block set. These have been good knives. The blades are good, they just require more frequent sharpening than the more expensive ones. The only problem I've had is the aluminum part of the handle is starting to get a little loose. But otherwise, they have been good for me!
Date published: 2018-04-20
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Don't waste your money! I received this set as a gift, and after two months the blades began to rust. Don't waste your money, unless you want to cut your food with rusty knife blades!
Date published: 2018-03-28
  • y_2019, m_8, d_15, h_17
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.13
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_2
  • loc_en_US, sid_15705-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 12ms
  • reviews, product

I received this set and there are empty spots in the knife block. Did I get the wrong block or are there not enough knives to fill the spots in the block? Per the box I have all the knives so wondering about the block, why the empty spots.

Asked by: LSZOGO
Several of our sets include blocks with additional slots. This is because we do not make as many styles of blocks as we do knives, so the same sized blocks are divided into different configurations. Also, the additional slots allow you to arrange the knives as you like and/or add to your collection over time.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2018-08-14

where are all of the different henckels knives made?

Asked by: Scootericity16
It varies by brand and by series. Most of our ZWILLING J.A. Henckels and TWIN knives are made in Germany. This includes the series ZWILLING Pro, Professional "S", Four Star, Four Star II, TWIN Signature, and TWIN 1731. The Gourmet Series is made in Spain using the same premium steel. Our J.A. Henckels International brand of knives are manufactured in various places. depending on the specific series. Places of manufacture include Spain (CLASSIC series), China, Vietnam, and Thailand. All of our Miyabi knives are manufactured in Japan. The J.A. Henckels International Fine Edge Synergy series on this page are manufactured in China.
Answered by: Zwilling Customer Support
Date published: 2017-06-08

Knives not sharp and sharpening steel is terrible. Does nothing. Is there a sharpening STONE tool that could replace it? Any suggestions before I toss this gift set that was given to me for 15yr service to hospiral? TY.

Asked by: Lawrence
You may want to try one of our pull-through sharpeners such as the TwinSharp Duo. They sharpen edges quickly, easily, and safely.
Answered by: Zwilling Customer Support
Date published: 2017-06-08
  • y_2019, m_8, d_15, h_17CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_2.0.13
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_3
  • loc_en_US, sid_15705-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 125ms
  • questions, product