Henckels International Fine Edge Pro 5" Utility Knife
The Henckels International Fine Edge Pro 5" Utility Knife handily tackles daily kitchen tasks with ease. Honed for long-lasting sharpness, the fine-edge blade boasts precision cuts. This small, lightweight knife is perfect for detailed work: slice strawberries, mince garlic, and cut cheddar confidently and effortlessly.
Fabricated from durable, high-quality stainless steel, Fine Edge Pro's single-piece, stamped blade construction is lighter than forged knives. Along with the full tang, this encourages maximum maneuverability. Curved for comfort, the traditional triple-rivet handles support fatigue-free cutting. Each time you cook, you'll want to reach for this useful knife set.
Henckels International makes essential kitchen tools every home chef needs. From steak knives to spatulas, every product offers high quality at an exceptional value. Created in 1895 by Zwilling J.A. Henckels, this value-driven brand guarantees the same durability, design and ease of use for which the global company is known. Equip your kitchen with expertise with Henckels International.
- Fabricated from high-quality stainless steel
- Single-piece, precision-stamped blade construction provides durability
- Professional, satin-finished blade boasts precision cutting and is finely honed for long-lasting sharpness
- Lightweight, full tang design yields maximum maneuverability
- Traditional triple-rivet handle offers balance and comfort
- Dishwasher safe
- Made in Thailand
- Substance: Stainless Steel
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 224ms
- reviews, product