Details

Henckels Everedge Dynamic 3-pc, Starter Knife Set

$34.99
Henckels Everedge Dynamic 3-pc Starter Knife Set is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 4178.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_1295, tr_2883
  • loc_en_US, sid_17611-003, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 102ms
  • reviews, product
{"no-color-3-pcs_3-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"no-color","ID":"no-color","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color no-color is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"3-pc","ID":"3-pcs_3-pc","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 3-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"17611-003-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 34 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

Since 1895, Henckels has been making high quality knives at an exceptional value. Dynamic knives can tackle every kitchen task. Peel and slice fruit with the paring knife, dice vegetables and chop herbs with the chef’s knife, and cut effortlessly through bread crusts with the bread knife. Then handily store the block set in a hardwood block designed to sit handsomely within reach on your countertop. Fabricated from high-quality stainless steel, single-piece, precision-stamped Dynamic knives are lightweight without sacrificing strength and durability. The professional, satin-polished, micro-serrated edge blades boast superior sharpness, and they never need sharpening. The ergonomic, traditional triple-rivet handles are comfortable to grip for fatigue-free cutting. Easy to use, the dishwasher-safe Dynamic knives are also easy to maintain. 

• Set includes: 4-inch paring, 5-inch serrated utility, 8-inch chef’s knife.
  • Knives fabricated from high-quality stainless steel
  • Micro-serrated edge never needs sharpening
  • Single-piece, precision-stamped blade construction provides durability
  • Blade boasts precision cutting and is finely honed for long-lasting sharpness
  • Lightweight, full tang design yields maximum maneuverability
  • Traditional triple-rivet handle offers balance and is curved for comfort
  • Dishwasher safe

Specifications

• Item no. 17611-003
Characteristics
  • Country of origin: India
  • Substance: stainless steel
  • Manufacturing method: stamped
  • Number of parts: 3
  • Colour handle: black matte
  • Substance handle: ABS
Measurements
  • Net weight: 0.81 lbs
Henckels Everedge Dynamic 3-pc, Starter Knife Set
4.8 (4178)
Added to basket View basket checkout

ULTRA-SHARP MICRO-SERRATED BLADES

Dynamic Everedge knives can tackle every kitchen task and they never need sharpening. Equip your kitchen for less with this total kitchen prep solution that puts all your essential tools at your fingertips.

Effortless Cutting

High quality stainless-steel knives offer professional-level sharpness that ensures precision cutting.

Comfortable Cutting

HENCKELS knives are ergonomically shaped for maximum comfort in the hand, making meal prep a breeze.

Easy Maintenance

Dishwasher-safe knives feature micro-serrated blades that never need sharpening.

Henckels Everedge Dynamic 3-pc Starter Knife Set is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 4178.
Rated 4 out of 5 by from When shopping for value priced knives you might be on a budget but you don't want to sacrifice sharpness and durability. Dynamic series will not disappoint and are perfect for a starter kitchen . Stamped from a single sheet of high quality stainless steel they are light weight and corrosion resistant. I like the way the handle is high on the bolster because it provides a comfortable area for my pinch grip. The chef's knife is one of the most used knives in any kitchen. It can be used for chopping, slicing, mincing and dicing and is as equally efficient on fruits and vegetables as it is on meats. The blade on this feels sturdy and sharp.
Date published: 2020-05-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Trustworthy brand. Always impressed by the quality Last year we needed new steak knives. After some research I landed on a set of Zwilling knives. I was very impressed by the quality and how they're still sharp today as if I just took them out of the packaging. Last month I couldn't help but notice how bad the rest of our knives were and it was a no-brainer - get Henckels. I just got the set and used a few of the knives; they make me feel like a pro chef. The weight is balanced, they're super sharp and slice through meat like butter, and they look great on my countertop. The steak knives that come with this set are pretty big - like the size you'd get at a steakhouse - which I like a lot.
Date published: 2021-07-16
Rated 4 out of 5 by from 2nd time purchase I have Henckel knives at home and love them! They’ve been durable, sharp and easy to use for over 10 years so I purchased a second block for our new home in Florida. I am disappointed to have several of my knives show rust stains after only 2 weeks use. I’ve hand washed them and dried before putting in the block, but the rust is still happening. Very confused and disappointed by this.
Date published: 2022-07-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Henckels adds a gourmet touch to my kitchen The Henckels Dynamic set really looks great in my kitchen! While the block is massive, it certainly fits better in a corner than on your straight countertop sections. The gleaming brushed stainless-steel finish on each piece is quite impressive. Everything arrived well packaged and in good order. The best feature is the built in sharpening stones in the non-serrated slots. Each time you remove and replace the knife, you're getting a fresh sharpened edge on the knife. My only question is, how could Henckels have made sharpening your tools any easier? I highly recommend this set to add a high value set of tools to your gourmet kitchen!
Date published: 2023-02-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Compact, though it has it all! The best value Zwilling International Dynamic, well-made product fabricated from high-quality stainless steel, a single-piece, precision-stamped blade and stays sharp longer. It is a great value, lightweight, and has a comfortable handle. A compact full block set includes a paring knife, 5" serrated utility knife, an 8" chef knife, and a good amount of steak knives. They are excellent for cutting, chopping, and slicing food such as meat, poultry, vegetables, bread, herbs, and fruits. It is a low maintenance knives, great for indoor and outdoor. Perfect for young cook exploring cooking! It is dishwasher safe!
Date published: 2020-05-01
Rated 4 out of 5 by from When shopping for value priced knives you might be on a budget but you don't want to sacrifice sharpness and durability. Everedge series microserrated knives will not disappoint and are perfect for a starter kitchen . Stamped from a single sheet of high quality stainless steel they are light weight and corrosion resistant. I like the way the handle is high on the bolster because it provides a comfortable area for my pinch grip but the best feature is that they never need to be sharpened because of the microserrated edge. This block set gives you all the useful knife profiles plus shears and steak knives. for a complete home kitchen.
Date published: 2020-05-22
Rated 1 out of 5 by from The blade is to thick! I have owned your classic Zwilling / Henckels classic knife for over 20 years. Which has been the best knife I've ever owned.It finally broke and chip to the point I couldn't use it anymore. My daughter knew how much I loved the knife so when my birthday came up lately as all birthdays do. She bought me a new set of Henckles Everedge block set. I started to use them and found the knives do not come up to the standard I was used to with the old knife. The Pairing knife is so thick when I try to cut potatoes you need to strong arm the blade to get it through. The large carving knife is also to thick. Trying to cut a frozen steak for thin slices is very difficult, it keeps getting stuck while slicing. Not at all happy!
Date published: 2020-07-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by from a nice utility knife! For the value it is unbeatable and function well. This utility knife is the perfect size for medium-size food, can be as effective as the smaller chef knife. Perfect for every cutting needs such as meat, poultry, vegetables, fruits, and herbs. This knife is sharp it can manage to cut bread too! A well-made value product fabricated from high-quality 18/10 stainless steel, a full tang, precision-stamped blade and stays sharp longer. It is lightweight, and has a comfortable handle, low maintenance knife, and great for indoor and outdoor. Perfect for young cook exploring cooking! It is dishwasher safe!
Date published: 2020-05-01
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_1295, tr_2883
  • loc_en_US, sid_17611-003, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 6ms
  • reviews, product

I have a set of Dynamic steak knives. I’m looking for a block that is big enough for 8 knives. I have a block for my set of chefs knives. 

Asked by: Rickybee
Please check out our Website under Storage Blocks: https://www.zwilling.com/us/search/?q=Storage+Blocks&lang=en_US
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2023-09-07

What is the dimension of the knife block?

Asked by: jamieden
Dimensions of base: 4.9" x 3.5” Depth of base (front to back) 4.2” Length of back of the block: 9.6”
Date published: 2023-07-18

Are they rust proof? My Faberware has rust spots. If they are going to rust, I will just buy a set from Wal-Mart.

Asked by: Patty03
Unfortunately, the gift set for my mom has started to rust. Trying to return. We'll see!
Answered by: Mgraczyk
Date published: 2023-02-06

Are the knifes good for left handed people? 

Asked by: Har27
Hi Yes
Date published: 2022-12-16

what are the dimensions of the wooden block?

Asked by: wgd1
Dimensions of face (knife slots are): 3.7 x 3.8” Dimensions of base: 4.9x 3.5” Depth of base (front to back) 4.2” Length of back of the block: 9.6”
Date published: 2022-02-16

I ONLY NEED ONE STEAK KNIFE THAT WENT MISSING ON THANKSGIVING DAY, CAN I PURCHASE ONLY 1 EACH?

Asked by: SS1GINA
Only available in a set of Four
Date published: 2021-12-01

Can these be used as a paring knife?

Asked by: DianeA
Thank you for contacting ZWILLING HENCKELS! We do not recommend using the Dynamic Steak Knives as paring knives because the blades were designed for cutting meat due to the serration from tip to mid-blade. Paring knives are sharper as they are designed for peeling, cutting, cleaning and garnishing fruit and vegetables. I hope this helps! Thank you Regards, Zwilling Henckels
Date published: 2021-08-27

Which knives are serrated? And which are not?

Asked by: Anonymous
All knives are fine edge except the 5" serrated utility, and the steak knives are partially serrated.
Date published: 2020-11-24
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_10
  • loc_en_US, sid_17611-003, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 107ms
  • questions, product