• (no colour)
YOU SAVE: -55%
221.00 $99.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

In Stock

YOU SAVE: -55%
221.00 $99.99
Henckels International Dynamic 12-pc Knife Block Set is rated 4.0 out of 5 by 18.
  • y_2020, m_4, d_2, h_12
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.5
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_18
  • loc_en_US, sid_17571-012, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 89ms
  • reviews, product
In Stock Free Shipping for Orders over $59
Ships within 1-2 days
Item No. 17571-012
Henckels International Dynamic 12-pc Knife block set
$221.00 $99.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
Additional Information

Henckels makes essential kitchen knives that home chefs reach for everyday.

Fabricated from high-quality stainless steel, single-piece, precision-stamped Dynamic knives are lightweight without sacrificing strength and durability. The professional, satin-polished, fine-edge blades boast superior sharpness - they are finely honed for long-lasting precision.

The ergonomic, traditional triple-rivet handles are comfortable to grip for fatigue-free cutting. Easy to use, the dishwasher-safe Dynamic knives are also easy to maintain.

• Includes 4" paring knife, 5" serrated utility knife, 8" chef's knife, six 4.5" steak knives, shears, 8" sharpening steel, and hardwood block
  • Single-piece, precision-stamped blade constructionprovides durability
  • Professional, fine-edge blade boasts precisioncutting and is finely honed for long-lastingsharpness
  • Lightweight, full tang design yields maximummaneuverability
  • Traditional triple-rivet handle
  • Fabricated from high-quality stainless steel
  • Dishwasher safe
Charasteristics
  • Country of origin: India
  • Substance: Stainless steel
  • Manufacturing method: stamped
  • Number of parts: 12
Henckels International Dynamic 12-pc Knife Block Set is rated 4.0 out of 5 by 18.
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Good value for good set! I like that this block is dark wood & that it has a 5.5" Santoku, which was a great selling point for me to buy! I love that i can cut all my veggies with a knife that doesn't feel too big or overwhelming for my hand. It really does the job, & if it can't there is also a utility & a Chef knife. The honing steel is an added bonus!
Date published: 2020-03-25
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great affordable set If you're looking for an affordable block that has all the knives you need look no further. This set has the classic look with functionality. It is stamped so the knives are light weight with a comfortable handle. They stay super sharp and it's nice to have your matching steak knives built right into the block.
Date published: 2020-03-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great Design The handles for these knives are very sleek, and comfortable. It’s a really good modern take on the classic three rivet design. I really like the weight and feel of these knives as I cut with them. This is a great value for anyone looking for the knives that you need to work in your kitchen.
Date published: 2020-03-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great assortment of knives Great assortment of knives in this block set. I like the color of the block set and the position the steak knives are facing for easy removable and placement. It has a nice handle that meets the blade for a smooth transition, and provides a comfortable feel while using the knife.
Date published: 2020-03-23
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Affordable, dishwasher safe set I love that I can use this set and throw them in the dishwasher afterwards. This is a great value set that is NOT made in China, instead it is made in India. I would suggest this set as a low maintenance, great value option.
Date published: 2020-03-25
Rated 4 out of 5 by from nice set for the price This set is perfect for the price. It has the 3 knives I use the most-chef, serrated and paring. It has the steak knives included and it's in a nice block. Good weight and very sharp. I have been very pleased with the quality for the price.
Date published: 2020-03-20
Rated 4 out of 5 by from great knives for a great value This is an awesome assortment of the most often needed knives. great price, and steak knives are really good quality!
Date published: 2020-03-27
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Very Comfortable I like how the handle tapers when it meets the blade, really comfortable to hold, especially for those big prep recipes. This set has everything you need and a bonus is that a santoku knife is included.
Date published: 2020-03-22
  • y_2020, m_4, d_2, h_12
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.5
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_18
  • loc_en_US, sid_17571-012, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 11ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 145ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;