• Black Matte
YOU SAVE: -40%
25.00 $14.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

In Stock

YOU SAVE: -40%
25.00 $14.99
J.A. Henckels International Definition 8-inch Bread Knife is rated 4.0 out of 5 by 22.
  • y_2020, m_6, d_30, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.9
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_21
  • loc_en_US, sid_19476-203, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 90ms
  • reviews, product
In Stock
Ships within 1-2 days
Item no. 19476-203
Henckels International Definition 8-inch Bread Knife
$25.00 $14.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
Additional Information
The Henckels Definition 8" Bread Knife handily slices bread with ease. Honed for long-lasting sharpness, the strong, serrated blade cuts effortlessly through hard bread crusts. Enjoy neat slices of sourdough and cubes of Ciabatta thanks to the blade's aggressively long prongs.The single-piece, precision-stamped blade is light and thin for excellent maneuverability without compromising strength or durability. This is due to its high carbon stainless steel composition, which provides power from within. Curved for comfort, the break-proof, triple-rivet handle is pleasant to grip for tireless, balanced cutting.Henckels makes essential kitchen tools every home chef needs. From steak knives to spatulas, each product offers high quality at an exceptional value. Created in 1895 by Zwilling J.A. Henckels, this value-driven brand guarantees the same durability, design and ease of use for which the global company is known. Equip your kitchen with expertise with Henckels.
  • Single-piece, precision-stamped blade construction provides durability
  • Professional, fine-edge blade boasts precision cutting and is finely honed for long-lasting sharpness
  • Lightweight, full tang design yields maximum maneuverability
  • Traditional triple-rivet handle offers balance and is curved for comfort
  • Dishwasher safe
  • Made in China
Characteristics
  • Color: Black
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: German Stainless Steel
  • Type of handle: exposed tang
  • Type of edge: Serrated edge
  • Manufacturing method: stamped
Measurements
  • Blade length: 7.87 in
J.A. Henckels International Definition 8-inch Bread Knife is rated 4.0 out of 5 by 22.
Rated 4 out of 5 by from This knife cuts through everything! I never thought I needed a bread knife but I've since learned I do. Received this knife at my Bridal Shower and wasn't sure if I would use it. My fiancee convinced me I did and now I know why. This knife is great to cut melons, citrus slices, and the skin off of pineapple. I use it to slice onions, tomatoes, and occasionally bread. It is well constructed and has a full tang which gives it some weight and is also the sign of a good quality knife. The curved handle is so comfortable and it goes in the dishwasher with all my of dirty dishes.
Date published: 2020-06-09
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Outstanding Quality and Excellent Price This bread knife is outstanding and truly is exceptional. It does a fantastic job in cutting bread but it also provides flexibility in your cutlery tools in cutting vegetables, meats, etc. In addition, the price was excellent. You can not go wrong with this Henckels knife!
Date published: 2020-06-06
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Sometimes only a saw will do This is a terrific knife for cutting through loaves of bread, absolutely. However what about that melon? Yup. Good for that too. Watermelon, bitter melon, Casaba melon. One nice clean cut to open it up and start prepping. The Serrated edge will last an extremely long time! The good news: if this is the knife that appeals to you and the price suits you, then you just nailed it. The Definition line of Henckels International is a well-constructed collection of knives. Each knife is made from high quality stainless steel. One piece of this steel runs from the tip of the blade to the end of the handle for sturdiness and stability. The handle is arched to fit tightly into your palm, and is sculpted so your fingers in optimal position. Hone them regularly and sharpen them once a year. I hand wash all my knives so they look brand new, but they are dishwasher safe.
Date published: 2020-04-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by from It also cuts through mostly everything! Definition knife is fabricated from high-quality stainless steel stamped blade. It is lightweight though it has a full tang or single-piece, sharp and durable.These bread knife will cut through vegetables like any kinds of cabbage, lettuce, spinach, kale and etc. Trivet handle offers balance and is curved for comfort. For anyone who are looking for a versatile, inexpensive high quality knife if it is dishwasher, yes it is.
Date published: 2020-03-30
Rated 4 out of 5 by from A good serrated bread knife for a great price! Every kitchen needs a good bread knife for those fresh uncut loaves, ciabatta and kaiser rolls and rye and sourdough loaves. Nothing like having fresh bread or rolls for breakfast or as a side with meals. Can also use for more than bread - anything with a harder crust and softer inside. Sharp and stays sharp and is durable.
Date published: 2020-04-26
Rated 4 out of 5 by from This is a good value priced serrated bread knife. It is stamped from a single sheet of steel with a full tang that runs to the end of the handle to provide strength and balance. This will retain its nice serrated edge use after use. Don't just think bread...the eight inch length isn't too big for citrus, tomatoes or even melons.
Date published: 2020-04-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Henckels Definition I love Henckels, but Definition it’s definitely A+. They’re extremely sharp. I have Henckels Edge too since 15 years ago. The ergonomic handle is very easy to manage in both styles but I’m in love with my new block of Henckels Definition knives. I can make clean cuts and they’re easy to use and clean.
Date published: 2019-05-21
Rated 4 out of 5 by from This knife is made from a high quality, single-piece, precision-stamped blade which means good durability. Yes perfect for bread but also great for anything with a hard exterior and soft interior - think cantaloupes, eggplants or cucumbers. Handle is ergonomically comfortable.
Date published: 2020-04-25
  • y_2020, m_6, d_30, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.9
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_21
  • loc_en_US, sid_19476-203, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 9ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 105ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;