Details

Henckels Definition 6-pc, Knife Set

$29.99
$55.99
-46 %
Promotion Details From 04/12/24 to 04/22/24 at 11:59 pm PST spend $200 or more and receive a free gift while supplies last (a $100 value). Gift card purchases do not contribute to the $200 threshold and are not eligible for inclusion. Cannot be combined with other offers or coupon codes. Valid at ZWILLING.com/us only. Other exclusions may apply.
HENCKELS Definition 6-pc Prep Knife Set is rated 4.6 out of 5 by 14.
  • y_2024, m_4, d_15, h_3
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.41
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_12, tr_2
  • loc_en_US, sid_19484-003, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 5ms
  • reviews, product
{"black-6-pcs_6-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"black matte","ID":"black","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color black matte is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"6-pc","ID":"6-pcs_6-pc","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 6-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"19484-003-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 29 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

The Definition 6-piece knife set features all the tools you need to create the perfect prep set. This set includes the versatile 5.5-inch prep knife for slicing meats and cheese, the 4-inch paring knife for peeling vegetables and segmenting fruit, and a 3-inch paring knife for the most detailed cutting tasks, in hand or on a board.

This set is completed with an hygienic, BPA-free cutting board, kitchen shears, and a handheld sharpener to keep your knives ultra-sharp.

Crafted from durable, high-quality stainless steel, Definition’s single-piece, stamped blade construction is lighter than forged knives, offering maximum maneuverability without compromising strength or durability. Thanks to a high carbon stainless-steel construction, these knives offer power from within. Honed for long-lasting sharpness, the fine-edge blades boast precision cutting. The curved break-proof, triple-rivet handle is comfortable to grip for tireless, balanced cutting.

• Set includes 3- and 4-inch paring, 5-inch prep, handheld sharpener, medium cutting board, and kitchen shears
  • Knives made from high-quality stainless steel
  • Single-piece, precision-stamped blade construction provides durability
  • Professional, fine-edge blade boasts precision cutting
  • Finely honed blade for long-lasting sharpness
  • Traditional triple-rivet handle offers balance and is curved for comfort
  • Lightweight, full tang design yields maximum maneuverability
  • Dishwasher safe

Specifications

• Item no. 19484-003
Characteristics
  • Color: black matte
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: stainless steel
  • Type of edge: fine edge
  • Manufacturing method: stamped
  • Number of parts: 6
  • Colour handle: black matte
  • Substance handle: ABS
Measurements
  • Net weight: 1.01 lbs
Henckels Definition 6-pc, Knife Set
4.6 (14)
-46% 55.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
HENCKELS Definition 6-pc Prep Knife Set is rated 4.6 out of 5 by 14.
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Know someone who needs new knives? Here's your answer. This set is one of those that will get people thinking about their cutlery. These knives are great for prepping - especially everyday things like salads, sandwiches. And once folks see the benefit of new, sharp knives they expand their collection. And the good news: if this is these knives are appealing, and the price suits, then you just nailed it. The Definition line of Henckels International is a well-constructed collection of knives. Each knife is made from high quality stainless steel. One piece of this steel runs from the tip of the blade to the end of the handle for sturdiness and stability. The handle is arched to fit tightly into your palm, and is sculpted so your fingers in optimal position. Hone them regularly with the 2-stage sharpener and they are ready to go whenever the mood to cook strikes. I hand wash all my knives so they look brand new, but they are dishwasher safe.
Date published: 2020-04-05
Rated 4 out of 5 by from A pretty good buy The quality is not the same as my 30 year old Heckles knives, but I knew it would not be at that price. The knives are fine and if they last me 10 years I will be happy. The cutting board is nice. I like it. The sharpener does not work well. My $8 hand held sharpener works better.
Date published: 2020-07-12
  • y_2024, m_4, d_15, h_3
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.41
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_12, tr_2
  • loc_en_US, sid_19484-003, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 6ms
  • reviews, product

Do these knives come from Germany 

Asked by: Csalas1990
The J.A. Henckels International Definition 6-pc Prep Set is made with German steel at our China factory. Thank you so much for your question.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2018-09-10
  • y_2024, m_4, d_15, h_3CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.41
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_1
  • loc_en_US, sid_19484-003, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 5ms
  • questions, product