Details

Henckels Cooking Tools 18/10 Stainless Steel, Nylon Turner

$11.99
Henckels Stainless Steel Nylon Slotted Turner is rated 4.4 out of 5 by 27.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_6, tr_21
  • loc_en_US, sid_12916-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 123ms
  • reviews, product
{"silver-38-cm_15.00-inch":{"color":{"displayName":"silver","ID":"silver","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color silver is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"15.00 inch","ID":"38-cm_15.00-inch","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 15.00 inch is not available for this combination"},"productId":"12916-000-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 11 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

The J.A. Henckels International Stainless Steel Nylon Slotted Turner combines the beauty of brushed 18/10 stainless steel with perfect, elegant functionality. Hanging loop for convenient storage. Perfect for gift giving or to upgrade existing tools. Dishwasher safe.

• Combines the beauty of brushed 18/10 stainless steel with perfect, elegant functionality
  • Hanging loop for convenient storage
  • Perfect for gift giving or to upgrade existing tools
  • Dishwasher safe.

Specifications

• Item no. 12916-000
Characteristics
  • Color: silver
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: 18/10 Stainless Steel
  • Surface finishing: matte
Measurements
  • Net weight: 0.27 lbs
  • Length of product: 14.96 in
  • Width of product: 3.15 in
  • Height of product: 2.36 in
  • Handle length: 5.08 in
Henckels Cooking Tools 18/10 Stainless Steel, Nylon Turner
4.4 (27)
Added to basket View basket checkout
Henckels Stainless Steel Nylon Slotted Turner is rated 4.4 out of 5 by 27.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Flipping, turning is easier with this tools! Silicone turner offers excellent flipping, lifting and turning food effortless, and great elevated design. Perfect tools for nonstick coated pots and pans, works every Zwilling cookware. Turning and scooping food is effortless with this slotted tools, great for taking out solid food and draining liquid! Great for meat, fish, eggs, pancakes and crepes. Priced well and durable Zwilling International kitchen tools, handles is manufactured with premium high quality stainless steel. This kitchen tools contoured to rest comfortably in my hand, contoured to my pot and the bowl. Silicone head is easy to clean, long lasting and provides high temperature resistance.
Date published: 2020-04-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by from easy on your nonstick pans This turner is really nice. The stainless handle is really high quality and feels nice in my hand. The flipper part will not scratch your nonstick yet its durable and sturdy. The front has a slope so it easily can get under the food, some flippers are too big at the front and just push your cookies or pancakes etc...around instead of sliding right under.
Date published: 2020-05-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by from I bought this turner about 6 months ago and love it! I am building my collection of these brushed stainless steel kitchen tools from Zwilling and love them all so far. I try to add a new one every 3 months or so, as the brushed finish is stunning and not too common. Also will not scratch your pots or pans.
Date published: 2020-05-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great inexpensive turner A great turner, it’s wide enough to get under sandwiches, meat, pancakes and flip with ease. The nylon is easy to clean or just put the turner in the dishwasher. The stainless steel construction of the turner is great because it won’t be prone to tarnishing over time. A great piece and inexpensive too.
Date published: 2020-04-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by from I like how sturdy this spatula is! It’s safe for nonstick pans and stainless steel pans. Of course it is made out of nylon so it can melt if you leave it in the hot pan, with normal use it won’t melt. It’s also thin enough that it gets right under fried eggs.
Date published: 2020-05-10
Rated 4 out of 5 by from I like this turner because it is sturdy and if I need to scrape something off the bottom of a pan, this one does the trick. Because it is made from nylon, it just needs to stay away from extreme heat and an open flame. The stainless steel handle is well made.
Date published: 2020-04-12
Rated 4 out of 5 by from This slotted turner has a nice long handle, perfect for getting into a deep, large fry pan. The turner has little flexibility so nothing falls off of it. The silicone can withstand temperatures up to 500F so you can even reach under a broiler with it.
Date published: 2020-05-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by from You need a set of kitchen utensils that you can use with all your nonstick pans if you want to prolong the life of those pans. I love the stainless steel construction and the weight of these tools. Very well made and will last a long time.
Date published: 2020-05-19
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_6, tr_21
  • loc_en_US, sid_12916-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 6ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 119ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;