• (no colour)
YOU SAVE: -57%
115.00 $49.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

In Stock

YOU SAVE: -57%
115.00 $49.99
J.A. Henckels International 6-pc Kitchen Tool Set is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 10.
  • y_2020, m_3, d_31, h_19
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.5
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_2, tr_8
  • loc_en_US, sid_12917-006, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 126ms
  • reviews, product
In Stock
Ships within 1-2 days
Item No. 12917-006
Henckels International Cooking Tools 6-pc Kitchen Tool Set
$115.00 $49.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
Additional Information
The J.A. Henckels International Kitchen Tool Set combines the beauty of brushed 18/10 stainless steel with perfect, elegant functionality. Hanging loop for convenient storage. Perfect for gift giving or to upgrade existing tools. Dishwasher safe. Includes silicone turner, silicone spatula, silicone tongs, silicone slotted turner, silicone spoon, and stainless slotted spoon.
  • Combines the beauty of brushed 18/10stainless steel with perfect, elegant functionality
  • Hanging loop for convenient storage
  • Perfect for gift giving or to upgrade existing tools
  • Dishwasher safe
  • Includes silicone turner, silicone spatula, silicone tongs, silicone slotted turner, silicone spoon, and stainless slotted spoon.
Charasteristics
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: 18/10 Stainless Steel
  • Number of parts: 6
Measurements
  • Length of product: 14.13 in
  • Width of product: 3.63 in
J.A. Henckels International 6-pc Kitchen Tool Set is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 10.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Best of both world! Satisfying tools and functions There is nothing better to give but a kitchen tools that has everything you need in 1 box. You'll have every tools you'll need for every pot you have in your kitchen. This is a priceless set for every occasions to give and to replace your old kitchen tools, these product has lifetime warranty for any manufacturer's defects.
Date published: 2020-03-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by from This tool set rocks!! Use them on non-stick or stainless steel cookware. Makes a great gift or upgrading your own tools.
Date published: 2020-03-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Perfect tool set I just bought these for my dad to replace all his old cooking utensils and tools and these have been a great addition to his kitchen. He likes how sturdy and durable they are, the spatulas are a nice size for cooking and flipping pancakes. He likes how they’re silicone and that they are really easy to clean or put in the dishwasher. Great set, nice price point, essential tools he needs in his kitchen.
Date published: 2020-03-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by from hang it up!! Love that I can hang up these utensils. Great space saver! They look great with the stainless steel finish. The variety in this set is essential for everyday cooking. The silicone coating is great and cleans up really well.
Date published: 2020-03-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by from This 6pc tool set is awesome! It included all of the essential kitchen tools you could need. I like that five of them have a nylon end to keep all of my cookware safe from scratches. The weight is great on all of these tools and they are really easy to clean.
Date published: 2020-03-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Well Equipped Purchased this set for my son's first apartment. Includes all the perfect gadgets to make sure his kitchen was well equipped. Extremely durable, dishwasher safe, and coordinating tools are available to expand his collection.
Date published: 2020-03-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by from gagets! Great array of tools to complete any meal. Love the rounded handle. I usually use silicon but also having a stainless spoon is handy. Exceptional price for 6 tools
Date published: 2020-03-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love this set...bought to go with my pan set. Have had for years now and looking on here to buy for daughters and son.
Date published: 2019-12-21
  • y_2020, m_3, d_31, h_19
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.5
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_2, tr_8
  • loc_en_US, sid_12917-006, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 10ms
  • reviews, product

What temperature can the set with stand?

Asked by: Tonya
These utensils are heat resistant up to 450°F.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2019-11-11

are they FDA approved?

Asked by: chimgee
The FDA does not require approval of all cookware and cooking utensils. However, all of our products are free of lead, barium, cadmium, PFOA, and other potentially harmful substances, and they are Prop 65 compliant.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2018-05-29

where are these tools made of? Does all of them made in Germany?

Asked by: Ques
These tools are made of stainless steel and nylon. They are manufactured in China.
Answered by: Zwilling Customer Support
Date published: 2017-12-31

Hi, a local shop (Bijenkorf) featured a utensil rail of your brand, but it was not for sale. Could you indicate whether you have such a rail (for wall mount) in your catalogue? Thank you very much!

Asked by: Paul de Jong
We do not currently sell a hanger for this in the US. We do have magnetic knife bars, however.
Answered by: Zwilling Customer Support
Date published: 2017-01-30
  • y_2020, m_3, d_31, h_19CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.5
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_4
  • loc_en_US, sid_12917-006, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 90ms
  • questions, product