Details

Henckels CLASSIC 7-pc, Knife block set, natural

$229.99
Henckels CLASSIC 7-pc Knife Block Set is rated 4.7 out of 5 by 100.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_25, tr_75
  • loc_en_US, sid_35342-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 101ms
  • reviews, product
{"nature-7-pcs_7-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"natural","ID":"nature","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color natural is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"7-pc","ID":"7-pcs_7-pc","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 7-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"35342-000-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 229 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

The Classic 7-piece knife set features all the essential knives for the household. From the all-rounder 8-inch chef’s knife for cutting meat, dicing onions, and mincing garlic, to the 4-inch paring/utility knife perfect for peeling vegetables and segmenting fruit. This set is completed with a handsome hardwood block that keeps your knives within reach on your countertop.

High-quality German stainless steel strengthens these durable, Spanish-made knives. With a seamless transition from blade to handle, Classic knives' fully forged construction provides balance as the traditional triple-rivet handles encourage tireless cutting. These satin-finished blades are conveniently dishwasher safe.

• Set Includes 4-inch paring/utility, 5-inch serrated utility, 7-inch hollow edge santoku, 8-inch chef’s knife, 9-inch sharpening steel, kitchen shears, and hardwood block.
  • Knives fabricated from high-quality German stainless steel
  • Fully forged construction offers durability and a seamless transition from blade to handle
  • Professional, satin-finished blade boasts precision cutting and is finely honed for long-lasting sharpness
  • Ergonomic, traditional triple-rivet handle provides balance and comfort
  • Dishwasher safe, hand washing recommended
  • Dishwasher safe
  • Enjoy fatigue-free cutting

Specifications

• Item no. 35342-000
Characteristics
  • Color: natural
  • Country of origin: Spain
  • Substance: german stainless steel
  • Manufacturing method: forged
  • Block slot count: 9
  • Number of parts: 7
  • Colour handle: black matte
  • Substance handle: plastic
Measurements
  • Net weight: 7.00 lbs
Henckels CLASSIC 7-pc, Knife block set, natural
4.7 (100)
Added to basket View basket checkout
Henckels CLASSIC 7-pc Knife Block Set is rated 4.7 out of 5 by 100.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Good set with space to grow. I bought this set because it is the size, variety, and quality level I was looking for. Something between a full chef quality set and something where the blades are heavier instead of being as sharp or sharpen-able. The corners of the handles are squared off instead of rounded like in other sets from Henckels, and even after buying the 7" bread knife, which fits just fine, thank you (!), I have three more open slots for other knives if I wish, like a boning and fillet knife, for instance. Also, the packaging when they ship it to you is done rather well; just be careful when unpacking the knives. They come all together in one small box wrapped up in tissue paper.
Date published: 2022-08-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Classic Knives Classic is such an awesome knife with its forged blade, comfortable three rivet handle and German made steel. It will definitely stand the test of time This is a great collection of knives that will handle most of your kithen tasks. Two that are used most frequently in my kitchen are the serrated utility. Think of anything that is hard on the outside and soft on the inside; tomatoes, oranges, or sausage. The santoku is the other go-to knife with its razor sharp blade and the little "dimples" which keep food from sitcking. It's perfect for fruits and vegetables and so much more. I like that they left a few slots open in the block because I will definitely be adding a bread knife.
Date published: 2020-04-03
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Name says it all This knife set is classic for more reasons than just the name. It is the benchmark for a great forged knife made from special formula German steel. It will resist chipping, cracking and corroding all while retaining a razor sharp edge use after use. With regular use and honing you only need to sharpen these once per year. The block has a nice slim profile for your kitchen counter and includes a handy pair of shears.
Date published: 2020-04-04
Rated 4 out of 5 by from a real Classic This is an amazing deal on a traditional set of german knives. I love the look and at that price its the best deal I've seen. This in a great set and the fact that you can buy additional knives as you need them, and have a space in the block for them, makes this purchase so logical. The knives are great quality and they are made in Spain so no concerns about the components.
Date published: 2020-04-07
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Could Be Better Bought 7 pc knife block set from national retailer. All knives have white residue on blades and handles (appear to be unwashed), the chef’s knife labeling is partly missing (mfg location is “pain”, not “Spain”), and storage block slot for kitchen shears is too small (problem resolved after substantial hand filing). Not the quality I expected.
Date published: 2016-12-19
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Very good starter set. This set will get you going on a journey of knife-love or culinary-love, or both. Nothing like having the best tools you can afford to make easy work of your tasks. And this is a great value. Quality knives that can last decades. I've had mine for more than 20 years and really like these Henckels Classic knives. These are forged knives made of quality steel. They have a triple riveted handle, a comfortable integrated bolster. Even if they aren't made in Germany, the steel is, and their quality is unquestionable.
Date published: 2020-05-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great essential knife set This is an essential set that is perfect for everyone, whether you are upgrading from a stamped knife set, to a seasoned chef; the Classic knives are constructed of a great German stainless steel blade that is fully forged to give lasting durability and sharpness. A great assortment of knives, and extra slots to add additional knives to your collection.
Date published: 2020-03-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great set for your money This block set includes everything that you'll need and if your kitchen is anything like mine, you don't have a ton of storage/counter space, so this block is for you since it has a pretty small footprint and has all the essentials. I like how these knives are made in Spain and also has extra slots in case I find other knives that I purchase.
Date published: 2020-04-28
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_25, tr_75
  • loc_en_US, sid_35342-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 6ms
  • reviews, product

What angle are the blades sharpened to on the classics 7 piece set? 

Asked by: Fireboltxl
The blades are 15° on each side.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2020-09-28

Is there a spot for a bread knife in the knife block?

Asked by: hrose
You can fit a bread knife in one of the second highest slots on this block.
Date published: 2019-10-28

The handle split and fell off one side of my Classic 10 inch chef knife. Do you offer repair services for knives.

Asked by: TimMineCraftCreeperReaper
While we do not offer a repair service, your knife may be eligible for replacement under warranty. If you would like to file a claim, you may review warranty information and claims instructions here: https://www.zwilling.com/us/warranty.html
Date published: 2018-08-30

Can these knives go in the dishwasher?

Asked by: JohnW
Yes, these knives are dishwasher-safe. However, we recommend hand washing as hot water and harsh chemicals in dish detergents can contribute to premature wear and tear and/or shorten the lifespan of your cutlery.
Date published: 2018-08-20

need a replacement paring knife for knife block set...(Spain 02)...Do you sell replacement peices?

Asked by: Karen E
Absolutely! All of our CLASSIC knives are available individually at the link below. http://www.zwillingonline.com/cutlery-j-a--henckels-international--classic.html
Answered by: Zwilling Customer Support
Date published: 2017-05-09

What is a Santoku knife used for? Also, does pulling knives in and out of the block dull the blades? Thank you!

Asked by: Lisa60
A santoku is a general purpose knife, many people use them for the same tasks as one would use a chef's knife. Santokus have a slightly flatter blade profile than a western-style chef's knife. This blade profile makes them excellent for chopping and slicing. They require a slightly different action than a chef's knife, they aren't well suited to the "rocking" motion, rather they are better with an up and down motion. The block should not dull the blades with normal use. Definitely be careful pulling them in and out, do not put any unnecessary pressure on the edge.
Answered by: Zwilling Customer Support
Date published: 2017-06-17
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_6
  • loc_en_US, sid_35342-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 155ms
  • questions, product