Henckels International CLASSIC 5" Serrated Utility Knife
The Henckels International CLASSIC 5" Serrated Utility Knife allows you to cut with confidence. Fabricated from high quality German stainless steel, the serrated blade deftly slices through foods with a hard exterior and soft interior. Cut tomatoes, sausages, bread and cheese effortlessly - this small, versatile knife is perfect for picnics, too.
With a seamless transition from blade to handle, the knives' fully forged construction provides balance as the traditional triple-rivet handles encourage tireless cutting.
Henckels International makes essential kitchen tools every home chef needs. From steak knives to spatulas, every product boasts high quality at an exceptional value. Created in 1895 by Zwilling J.A. Henckels, this value-driven brand guarantees the same durability, design and ease of use for which the global company is known. Equip your kitchen with expertise with Henckels International.
- Made in Spain
- Fabricated from high-quality German stainless steel
- Fully forged construction offers durability and a seamless transition from blade to handle
- Professional, satin-finished blade boasts precision cutting and is finely honed for long-lasting sharpness
- Ergonomic, traditional triple-rivet handle gives balance and comfort
- Dishwasher safe
- Substance: High Carbon Stainless Steel
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 221ms
- reviews, product