Henckels International CLASSIC 4" Paring Utility Knife
Experience confidence with each cut. The Henckels International CLASSIC 4" Paring/Utility Knife boasts a precision, fine-edge blade that is honed for long-lasting sharpness. Peel apples, remove blemishes and slice garlic effortlessly - this small, versatile knife is ideal for detailed tasks.
With a seamless transition from blade to handle, the knives' fully forged construction provides balance as the traditional triple-rivet handles encourage tireless cutting.
Henckels International makes essential kitchen tools every home chef needs. From steak knives to spatulas, every product boasts high quality at an exceptional value. Created in 1895 by Zwilling J.A. Henckels, this value-driven brand guarantees the same durability, design and ease of use for which the global company is known. Equip your kitchen with expertise with Henckels International.
- Made in Spain
- Fabricated from high-quality German stainless steel
- Fully forged construction offers durability and a seamless transition from blade to handle
- Professional, satin-finished blade boasts precision cutting and is finely honed for long-lasting sharpness
- Ergonomic, traditional triple-rivet handle gives balance and comfort
- Dishwasher safe
- Substance: High Carbon Stainless Steel
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 226ms
- reviews, product