Details

Henckels CLASSIC 2-pc, Asian Knife Set

$79.99
Henckels CLASSIC 2-pc Asian Knife Set is rated 4.7 out of 5 by 102.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_33, tr_69
  • loc_en_US, sid_31431-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 127ms
  • reviews, product
{"no-color-2-pcs_2-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"no-color","ID":"no-color","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color no-color is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"2-pc","ID":"2-pcs_2-pc","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 2-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"31431-000-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 79 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

The Classic 2-piece knife set pairs a Japanese-style 5-inch santoku featuring small indentations to prevent food from sticking, and a 4-inch paring/utility knife, perfect for peeling vegetables and segmenting fruit.

High-quality German stainless steel strengthens these durable, Spanish-made knives. With a seamless transition from blade to handle, Classic knives' fully forged construction provides balance as the traditional triple-rivet handles encourage tireless cutting. These satin-finished blades are conveniently dishwasher safe.

• Set Includes 5-inch santoku, 4-inch paring/utility
  • Fabricated from high-quality German stainless steel
  • Fully forged construction offers durability and a seamless transition from blade to handle
  • Professional, satin-finished blade boasts precision cutting and is finely honed for long-lasting sharpness
  • Ergonomic, traditional triple-rivet handle gives balance and comfort
  • Dishwasher safe, hand washing recommended
  • Enjoy fatigue-free cutting
  • Made in Spain

Specifications

• Item no. 31431-000
Characteristics
  • Country of origin: Spain
  • Substance: german stainless steel
  • Manufacturing method: forged
  • Number of parts: 2
  • Colour handle: black matte
  • Substance handle: plastic
Measurements
  • Net weight: 0.80 lbs
Henckels CLASSIC 2-pc, Asian Knife Set
4.7 (102)
Added to basket View basket checkout
Henckels CLASSIC 2-pc Asian Knife Set is rated 4.7 out of 5 by 102.
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Handy little set. Literally. Great for smaller jobs that require more hand work like peeling and coring, and making garnishes. Its also good for chopping smaller vegetables, fruit. (If you have lots of vegetables to chop, consider a 7-inch santoku, 8-inch chef's or a vegetable cleaver.) But whichever knives suit you best, you're not going wrong with the quality. I really like Henckels Classic knives; I've had a set for more than 20 years. These are forged knives made of quality steel. They have a triple riveted handle, a comfortable integrated bolster. Even if they aren't made in Germany, the steel is, and their quality is unquestionable.
Date published: 2020-05-01
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Very disappointing quality, buyer beware This knife is very poor quality. Was shipped with nicks in the blade. I didn't even remove it from the package before sending it back for return. This knife definitely doesn't deserve the Henkel name. Additionally, the return process with Zwilling is very antiquated. You have to print a form and fill it out with the product number and reason for return then pay for return shipping yourself. I wouldn't recommend buying directly from Zwilling again.
Date published: 2020-01-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Perfect match together! Perfect match! A Classic 7" Hollow Edge Santoku knife is for an Asian chef knife s excellent in cutting large food, meat, vegetables and fruits and a 4" paring, peeling, fruit knife everyone liked!!! It is perfect for a cook who rather likes chopping motion than rocking and gliding knife, this knife is great for mincing, dicing and chopping herbs. It looks great and well made knife. It feels great in my hand, and it cuts great! A fully forged construction blade that provides balance and durability Spanish-made knife. It is dishwasher safe. Perfect gifting for young chef.
Date published: 2020-04-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by from The best knives at a fair price I have always used Hinkle nice since I was a young adult. And I have always been very careful to continually sharpen them with the steel. The only thing I have ever needed to replace what is the steel after several years of use. On this occasion we accidentally discarded the paring knife so we replaced it with a set.I want to emphasize that I try to sharpen the knives after cleaning them after every use. And I have had my nice for 40 years. They are as sharp as when they were new. It’s impossible for me to give a better rating than that.
Date published: 2021-03-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Can't Go Wrong With Classic You can't go wrong with Henckels classic. I love to cook and want knives that are durable, sharp and are going to stay sharp, but buget friendly. That's exactly what you get with classic. They have the same weight and feel of the German made knives, but they're made in Spain so they're more affordable. This little 5" santoku is perfect for chopping onions and nothing sticks to the blade. The parer is perfect for all the little things, like apples and potatoes. It's just a great combo.
Date published: 2020-04-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by from A great starter set This is a great knife set if you want to use a Japanese style blade made with a durable forged German high carbon stainless steel. It’s one of my go to knives in the kitchen, really great chopping produce, and with the indentions on the blade, food doesn’t stick to it as easily which is really convenient. The paring knife is a great blade for peeling and slicing produce. A nice starter set to build a knife collection.
Date published: 2020-04-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Add to your collection These are two knife profiles you may not already have in your drawer or in your block so this is a great way to get both of them at a value price. These knives are forged for strength in the bolster and are made from high quality stainless steel that will resist corrosion. The Santoku which is a great chopping knife has hollow air pockets on the edge to help prevent food from sticking as you slice.
Date published: 2020-04-29
Rated 4 out of 5 by from perfect pair this set is an excellent addition to my knife collection. Sharp durable Santoku for all chopping, mincing and slicing with ease. the prep knife is my go to knife for all smaller fruits and vegetables. It makes a perfect peeler too! The knives are sturdy, sharp and well constructed in Spain. The classic three rivet handle is comfortable and matches up well with my other knives.
Date published: 2020-04-12
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_33, tr_69
  • loc_en_US, sid_31431-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 5ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 121ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;