Details

Henckels Capri 10-pc cookware set - nonstick granitium, aluminum

$399.99

High-Quality Nonstick Cookware Made in Italy

• Thick aluminum construction for even heating
  • Ultra-durable, Granitium nonstick coating
  • Dishwasher safe
Henckels Capri Series 10 Piece Non-Stick Cookware Set Made with Granitium Non-Stick Coating is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 204.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_28, h_10
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_45, tr_159
  • loc_en_US, sid_70030-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 131ms
  • reviews, product
{"black-white-10-pcs_10-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"black-white","ID":"black-white","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color black-white is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"10-pc","ID":"10-pcs_10-pc","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 10-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"70030-000-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 399 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

The Capri 10-piece set features all the cookware you need to set your kitchen up right. The 8-inch fry pan is perfectly proportioned for cooking for one. Braise or stew one-pot meals for the whole family in the 6-quart Dutch oven. Steam rice or boil potatoes in the 2-quart saucepan. The tight-fitting glass lids lock in moisture and let you monitor your cooking. HENCKELS Capri is constructed from extremely pure aluminum and will bring quality and sophistication to any kitchen.

Capri Granitium is made from extremely pure aluminum and features a revolutionary nonstick coating that is durable and long-lasting. The coating offers the ultimate scratch-resistance. The Granitium coating is safe to use with metal utensils and will never blister or peel. With this dishwasher-safe cookware you’ll enjoy quick release and easy clean up every time you cook.

Inspired by some of the best cuisine in the world, HENCKELS has developed Capri Italian-made cookware as the latest advance in the aluminum cookware market. The thick aluminum construction distributes heat quickly and evenly, minimizing hot spots, resulting in superior browning of your food.

• Set includes: 8-inch fry pan, 10-inch fry pan, 1-quart saucepan w/lid, 2-quart saucepan w/lid, 3-quart sauté pan w/lid, 6-quart Dutch oven w/lid
  • Made of extremely pure aluminum for outstanding cooking results
  • Ultra-durable Granitium nonstick coating
  • Flared rim for clean, easy, non-drip pouring
  • V-shaped stay-cool handle offers a comfortable grip
  • The tight-fitting glass lid lets you monitor your cooking
  • Safe to use with metal utensils
  • Easy-to-clean, ceramic exterior coating
  • Oven safe to 500˚F/260˚C
  • Dishwasher safe
  • Made in Italy

Specifications

• Item no. 70030-000
Characteristics
  • Color: black-white
  • Country of origin: Italy
  • Substance: aluminum
  • Marketing name coating: Granitium
  • Handle fixing: riveted
  • Lid existing: Yes
  • Non-stick: Yes
  • Oven-safe: Yes
  • Stovetop-safe: Yes
  • Metal-utensil-safe: Yes
  • Number of parts: 10
  • California AB1200: Disclosure
Measurements
  • Net weight: 38.88 lbs
Henckels Capri 10-pc cookware set - nonstick granitium, aluminum
4.8 (204)
Added to basket View basket checkout
Henckels Capri Series 10 Piece Non-Stick Cookware Set Made with Granitium Non-Stick Coating is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 204.
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great set I had purchased the three set of frying pans at Costco and they were/are very good skillets with little wear and tear after over a year of use. I was so happy with the 3 pan skillet set, that I researched Henkel to find if they had non stick pots as well and found this set at Costco. Needless to say, the pots included in this set are made with the same nonstick coating and I am very happy with them except for two things. First, the pot bottoms are not very thick which causes things to burn easily unless you keep a close watch while cooking. Secondly, the set should have included a single handled two quart sauce pan. The two smaller sauce pans are much smaller than I thought they would be.
Date published: 2022-09-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Amazing and beautiful 1 year ago I was gifted the gray Capri Granitium 3 piece set and I fell in love with the product. This year, I saw the same set in black and I bought them for my sister for Christmas. I was gifted a whole new set of stainless steel pots and pans this year so I could have a complete set, and I took them back so I could have a full set of the Capri Granitium! The non-stick properties are amazing this time I will not be using any cooking spray on them (as I was unaware that this ruins the non stick abilities). I got myself the black set this time and I’m in heaven!
Date published: 2021-01-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Impressive and great value I haven’t owned this set for very long- but I am loving it. I was torn whether to go stainless steel or with this nonstick set, as I had durability/maintenance concerns with a nonstick finish. I have to say, I am exceedingly glad I chose this set. The finish is beautiful and very high quality. The pans heat quickly and hold temperature very well, providing a very even cooking surface. Lightweight aluminum (compared to steel) saves fatigue and the sturdy handles provide confidence and comfort. Cheese, eggs, glazes and caramelized veggies slide cleanly off the surface and clean up is a conch. The trade off- storage space is increased as for the protection and longevity of the pans, stacking is a no no. 100% recommend for the value and performance.
Date published: 2021-11-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love these Pots I’ve had numerous pots and pans over the years and these are my favorite. They’re a nice weight; they balance well on my gas stove grates without feeling “tippy”. The nonstick really works and doesn’t scratch easily like some of the other brands I’ve had in the past. The flecks are a fun touch and give them a retro feel. I love being able to stick them in the oven if I need to keep something warm. The lids have a metal rim so they won’t absorb food odors or oils. I bought my set at Costco online and it was a great deal.
Date published: 2021-05-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Cool looking set This is such a cool looking non-stick cookware set with its grey speckled body and sleek stainless steel handles and glass lids. The set contains every pan you need for making your favorite meals and it helps make cooking fun. You truly can't beat the quality and technology that goes into making this pan. It's made from aluminum, a great heat conductor. The non-stick coating is phenomenal; very durable, tolerant of heat, the dishwasher and metal utensils. Clean up is a breeze. The stainless steel handles have a v-shaped design that will help disperse heat. Love the glass lids.
Date published: 2020-06-04
Rated 3 out of 5 by from This 10 piece nonstick Granitium cookware is PFOA free, cooks & fries with just a small amount of oil or butter. The tempered glass cover is a nice feature to watch how food is cooking. Easily cleans with dish soap.
Date published: 2020-05-16
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Fabulous cookware! I love the durable nonstick surface! This cookware heats evenly and performs better than any cookware I’ve ever used!! (I’ve been cooking for 50 years) Would have liked a lid for the larger saucepan.
Date published: 2021-04-26
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Nice non-stick cooklware set Excellent cookware set. The granitium non-stick performs really well. It releases well and is a cinch to clean up. The aluminum core heats up quickly and evenly. The stainless steel handles stay cool. The glass lid allows you to check your progress without heat escaping. We do not use metal utensils or the dishwasher even though it's ok to do so.
Date published: 2020-05-11
  • y_2024, m_3, d_28, h_10
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_45, tr_159
  • loc_en_US, sid_70030-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 5ms
  • reviews, product

How do i clean burn marks from the bottom of the Granitium pan?

Asked by: Stully55
We suggest soaking the Pan in soapy Dish Soap. If you require further assistance. Please email our consumer relations team directly at hello@zwillingus.com with your name and contact information, and a picture, they will be able to assist you.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2023-11-08

country of origin

Asked by: Cook4me2
Italy
Date published: 2023-11-02

Question for the manufacturer… Is this set PFAS/PFOA free?

Asked by: HealthyCooking
Hi Made with the use of PTFE made without the use of PFOA. If you wish please view on our website the California AB1200: Disclosure https://www.zwilling.com/us/henckels-capri-10-pc-cookware-set---nonstick-granitium-aluminum--70030-000/70030-000-0.html
Date published: 2023-04-10

Is this cookware reactive?

Asked by: Terri in Hawa
No
Date published: 2023-02-07

Is gray set's surface bumpier than black set's? I bought black frying pans and they have very smooth surface and bottoms, grey color cooking set's surface is rough.

Asked by: Tatj
Hi This has a smooth surface.
Date published: 2022-12-16

I have the set of 3 Capri frying pans. I love them but I'd love them more if I could get lids for them. Do you sell lids for them?

Asked by: Sandy51
No, we do not have fry pan lids. We do have our Zwilling S.S. UNIVERSAL LID Compatible for cookware between 6” to 12” diameter. Here is the link: https://www.zwilling.com/us/zwilling-cookware-specialties-13-inch-stainless-steel-stainless-steel-universal-lid-66350-900/66350-900-0.html?ref=searchsuggestion
Date published: 2022-05-09

Can you use cooking spray on pan?

Asked by: Anonymous
Not aerosol sprays
Date published: 2022-03-07
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_10
  • loc_en_US, sid_70030-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 134ms
  • questions, product