Details

Henckels Assure 14-pc, Knife block set, graphite grey

$119.99
Henckels Assure 14-pc Knife Block Set is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 2700.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_28, h_10
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_921, tr_1779
  • loc_en_US, sid_17350-114, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 140ms
  • reviews, product
{"graphite-grey-14-pcs_14-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"graphite grey","ID":"graphite-grey","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color graphite grey is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"14-pc","ID":"14-pcs_14-pc","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 14-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"17350-114-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 119 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

The Assure 14-piece knife block set features a full set of ultra-sharp knives for everyday meal prep. Peel fruit and remove blemishes with the 3-inch paring knife, cut strawberries, mince garlic, and slice cheese with the 6-inch utility knife and cut meat, fish, and vegetables with the Japanese-style santoku knife. This set is complete with 6, 4.5-inch steak knives and is housed in a handsome graphite grey block.

HENCKELS Assure knives are fabricated from high-quality stainless steel, perfect for precision cutting. Thanks to their handy micro-serrated edge, the blades never need to be sharpened. Enjoy tireless cutting with the ergonomic handle and the single-piece stamped blade construction that’s both lightweight and balanced. Featuring a stylish, stainless-steel endcap, Assure knives look as good as they feel.

• Set includes: 3-inch paring, 5-inch serrated utility, 5.5-inch santoku, 6-inch utility, 8-inch bread knife, 8-inch chef’s knife6 x 4.5-inch steak knives, shears, 13-slot knife block
  • Knives fabricated from high-quality stainless steel
  • Micro-serrated edge never needs to be sharpened
  • Single-piece stamped blade is lightweight and balanced
  • Ergonomic, molded handle offers maximum maneuverability
  • Stylish, stainless-steel endcap
  • Dishwasher safe, hand washing recommended 

Specifications

• Item no. 17350-114
Characteristics
  • Color: graphite grey
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: rubberwood
  • Manufacturing method: stamped
  • Block slot count: 13
  • Number of parts: 14
  • Colour handle: black matte
  • Substance handle: ABS
Measurements
  • Net weight: 8.16 lbs
  • Length of product: 12.99 in
  • Width of product: 4.25 in
  • Height of product: 12.52 in
Henckels Assure 14-pc, Knife block set, graphite grey
4.8 (2700)
Added to basket View basket checkout
Henckels Assure 14-pc Knife Block Set is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 2700.
Rated 2 out of 5 by from Serrated knives! all of them! look. dont get me wrong. serrated knives have a place in every kitchen, but who in their right mind uses a serrated chefs knife much less a serrated utility or paring knife. I should have known from the note about microserrations on the box but I was not in the market for serrated blades that I cant sharpen ;^; However, while I want a smooth blade, if you're like the person who gave this to me as a gift, they are sharp, some have blade covers, and they are full tang and feel comfortable in the hand. the only major downside that is the reason I'm searching for the gift receipt is due to the serrations
Date published: 2020-12-25
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Unique among the competitors There’s a reason why Henckel’s knifes have such a rich history. For hundreds of years (literally) Henckels has been at the top of the consumer & professional blade business. Their products are the highest quality and provide great value. For years I have wanted a set of Henckels knives. Every time I saw the logo of the man with his pike I was reminded of the quality of these knives. The 14-pc Assure 1895 collection is perfect for my fiancé and I. We’ve got every knife we need in the set, a pair of scissors, and a block to put it all in. I especially love the micro serration on the edges!
Date published: 2022-05-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by from I love these knives!!!! These knives are extremely sharp!! I’ve been wanting a set of J.A. Henckles knives for years because of their reputation, and I finally got a set from my amazing mother in law as a housewarming gift. While I only had to chop up some roasted chicken breast for my 1 year old to eat dinner tonight, I went a little over board and chopped up the whole family’s chicken because I was amazed with how easy it is to cut with these knives! My husband is an avid hunter, and I know these are going to slice through deer like butter! I’d recommend these to everyone. I love my new knives.
Date published: 2021-03-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by from VERY SATISFIED I have heard from many people great things about this knife set so I decided to get one for myself. Granted I have only been using it for a few days, but so far they are amazing. The knives themselves are extremely sharp and cut through meats as though they were butter. The grey block that the knifes go into is sleek and does not take up too much counter space. I am in love with this knife set and I’m sure I’ll be satisfied with this product way down the line.
Date published: 2021-07-01
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Henckels 1895 Collection Assure 14 Piece Knife Set The knives are well made and the handles feel good in my hand. The cutting edges on these knives are serrated and claim to never need sharpening. The storage block is sturdy and attractive. I look forward to using this set for a long time. The only thing I see that concerns me is the Kitchen shears. They are plenty sharp, but do not seem like they are going to last. The hinge has play in it already and the blades have a spot that catches slightly as they are closed. Overall I am impressed with the quality of the knives and the price was reasonable.
Date published: 2021-05-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Wonderful knives! We are so pleased with this knife set that we received as an early wedding gift. Our old knife set was a cheaply made item and we were always disappointed with the quality. There is no question of the quality of this set - they are extremely sharp and also look great with the black block on our counter. We couldn't be happier with this set!
Date published: 2022-01-26
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Complete Junk and the Stitches to prove it Don’t waste your money on these cheaply made knives. I got this as an anniversary gift. I’ve used other Henkels set in the past that are good, however these do not live up the brand’s reputation. I’ve used these twice and I absolutely hate them. They’re not sharp at all and they can bare make it threw an apple without using a bunch of force. I’ve only had these knives for 4 days and they are starting to rust. I tried to dice an onion the other day and ending up cutting my thumb. I got three stitches from these dull knives. My 8 year old Cutco knife cuts 1,000 better than these. I’ve been cooking for 20 years and these are the worst knives I have ever used.This is first time I’ve ever cut myself with a knife. Pass on these knives and buy something else. My husband is angry about the quality of these and that I cut myself with his gift.
Date published: 2021-05-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by from I wasn’t sure I wasn’t sure about these knives. After all, I have 2 knife blocks already, so I couldn’t see spending the money. Well, after my now wife talked me into it, we purchased them and I couldn’t be happier. The knives came well packaged and it’s the first set I’ve bought that actually had a plastic tip on one of the sharper ends. All in all I’d give them a 9/10. Keep an edge well and cut remarkably well. I still haven’t put them in the dishwasher just because I don’t want anything within my control to happen to them.
Date published: 2020-10-12
  • y_2024, m_3, d_28, h_10
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_921, tr_1779
  • loc_en_US, sid_17350-114, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 7ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 109ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;