Details

Henckels Alcea 65-pc Flatware Set, 18/10 Stainless Steel

$119.99

Decorative accents add interest to your dining table.

• Bordered handle with an elegant decorative accent
  • High quality 18/10 stainless steel
  • Highly polished mirror finish
Henckels Alcea Flatware Set, 65-Piece, Silver is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 695.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_206, tr_489
  • loc_en_US, sid_22520-365, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 117ms
  • reviews, product
{"silver-65-pcs_65-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"silver","ID":"silver","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color silver is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"65-pc","ID":"65-pcs_65-pc","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 65-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"22520-365-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 119 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

Alcea features handles that are framed with a subtle border and finished at the end of each handle with a decorative accent. With a highly polished mirror finish, the clean sophisticated design is a perfect complement to any table setting. This set features 12 x 5-piece place settings plus 5 key serving pieces.

Each piece is fabricated from high-quality 18/10 stainless steel for optimal corrosion resistance. With a long-lasting silver-like luster, this set offers premium quality flatware at an exceptional price. The flatware features carefully polished surfaces and edges which both look and feel good. As one would expect from a longstanding cutlery company, the forged knives offer superior cutting precision. Each spoon, knife, and fork offer everyday durability. Easy to care for, the dishwasher safe flatware will beautify your tabletop.

• Set includes 12 x 5-piece place settings. 5-piece setting includes dinner fork, salad fork, soup spoon, teaspoon, and dinner knife. Serving pieces include serving spoon and fork, slotted spoon, butter knife, and sugar spoon.
  • Manufactured from high quality 18/10 stainless steel
  • Optimal combination of 18% chromium and 10% nickel offers the best corrosion resistance
  • Maintains a long-lasting silver-like luster
  • Mono-block dinner knife construction for perfect weight and balance
  • Forged dinner knife blades for cutting precision
  • Dishwasher safe
  • Highly polished mirror finish

Specifications

• Item no. 22520-365
Characteristics
  • Color: silver
  • Country of origin: Vietnam
  • Substance: 18/10 Stainless Steel
  • Type of shaft flatware: Monobloc
  • Surface finishing: polished
  • Dishwasher-safe: Yes
  • Number of parts: 65
Measurements
  • Net weight: 6.61 lbs
Henckels Alcea 65-pc Flatware Set, 18/10 Stainless Steel
4.9 (695)
Added to basket View basket checkout
Henckels Alcea Flatware Set, 65-Piece, Silver is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 695.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Beautiful We have had the same cutlery for over 20 years. It was still functional but it was definitely showing it’s age. We have a beautiful set of Henckels steak knives so I thought I would check out the silverware. After 15 years they are still as sharp and brilliant as the day we got them. They have some truly beautiful sets. It was a tough decision. We settled on the 65 piece service for 12 set, Alcea. It included the 5 piece serving set. It did not disappoint. The fork tines have a fine point on them. Great for salads and vegetables. The knives will actually cut through everything but the thickest steak. They come through the dishwasher looking like new. I highly recommend!
Date published: 2020-10-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Beautiful, lightweight, and durable We received this flatware set from our registry and are so happy with them! The utensils are lightweight, yet still very durable for every day use. They also have a super high gloss mirror finish, which allows them to translate easily from casual to formal. I love that they are 18/10 flatware and should last us a very long time. The only thing I will note is that because they are so high gloss, if a water spot dries on them in the dishwasher, it will show every once in a while. However, a quick buff takes it right off if you are having guests over and want that perfect mirror finish. Good weight distribution and stacks easily in the drawer!
Date published: 2022-03-10
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Heavy duty and gorgeous This is a beautiful set of 18/10 flatware. All the pieces are heavy duty - no fear of bending your spoon handle when the ice cream has gotten hard! - and feel good in the hand. Like all modern flatware sets, the dinner forks and spoons assume you’re an NFL player or other giant person, so I’ll be using the dessert forks and teaspoons as regular forks and spoons, but those are quite a nice size and only a bit larger than the reasonably sized plastic flatware you get from fast food restaurants and takeout. The knives have a nice edge to them, just enough to cut well for most foods (though you’ll still want specialty steak knives).
Date published: 2022-11-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Beautiful quality and style Gorgeous flatware set. The quality and weight are impeccable and the design and lines of the flatware look better in person. Looks classic but still modern. Set is well packaged and the size of utensils are excellent. Not small at all with large enough presence for a fancier table setting but not oversized or too heavy. Smooth edges and a very nice shine as it is an 18/10 stainless steel. Highly recommended and appreciate the bonus serving spoons and forks.
Date published: 2021-04-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Beautiful!! I love this set!!! They have great hand feel and are beautiful and easy to care for. I spent 6 months looking for the right set and I’m so glad I found these! I can’t wait to use them during the holiday season!!
Date published: 2020-10-23
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great price for 18/10 Stainless I did receive my flatware set in a timely manner. I also unpackaged it as soon as it arrived and made sure there were 65 pieces and sure enough, there were. The set looks great, but three of the teaspoons do not stack right, like the handle is a little more flat, than the rest of the set. The three odd ones stack together well. Why are some flatter than others?
Date published: 2022-09-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Better than expected This is a beautiful and elegant flatware set and the quality is exactly what I was looking for. I needed to replace my 25+ year old set that had several missing pieces, but every time I shopped for new ones in stores, I was disappointed in the overall quality because they just seemed flimsy. I happened to catch this set on sale so I took a chance on ordering online and was pleasantly surprised at the quality. They are still not quite as heavy as my old set, but they are FAR better than others I've seen in this price range recently. It is amazing that this has service for 12 plus all of the serving utensils, too. I'll be coming back to shop for some J.A. Henckels steak knives soon, too.
Date published: 2022-11-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Beautiful service for 12 I love the pattern design and weight. Very classic. My only con is the size of the forks. Below the left shows the salad fork of my old set, the right next to it is my new salad fork. The 2 forks to the right side are dinner forks. Again the smaller fork on the left is my old set and the farthest right is my new dinner fork. I'm pleased with the set but the forks ate extremely large.
Date published: 2021-02-12
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_206, tr_489
  • loc_en_US, sid_22520-365, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 6ms
  • reviews, product

What is warranty on flatware. If I buy from any store and your product develops rust spots is it replaced? 

Asked by: Catnip
Yes, Lifetime warranty
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2023-11-23

What is the size of each piece

Asked by: dfro
Dinner Knife L 9.13, Dinner Fork L 7.87 Dinner Spoon L 7.28, Salad Fork L 7.09 Teaspoon L 6.42
Date published: 2022-03-30

Where are these manufactured. Does.it have any recycled metal?

Asked by: Melier3
Thank you for contacting ZWILLING! Manufactured from high quality 18/10 stainless steel. No recycled metal. Country of origin China. Thank you Regards, Zwilling
Date published: 2021-09-01

Where can I get replacement pieces for this pattern and perhaps more serving pieces?

Asked by: Tinker
The Alcea pattern is currently only available in this 65-piece set. You may shop our available serving tools and sets here: https://www.zwillingonline.com/serving-tools.html
Date published: 2018-09-30

Can I order additional serving pieces? Also, are there iced tea spoon and seafood forks that can be ordered separately?

Asked by: LynnR
The Alcea pattern is only available in the 65-piece set. You may shop our available serving tools and hostess sets here: https://www.zwilling.com/us/tabletop/categories/flatware/serving-hostess-sets/zwilling/
Date published: 2018-08-30

What is the length of the fork?

Asked by: toml
The length of the fork is 16.18'' H x 2.75'' D
Date published: 2020-04-11

I have a set of Bellesera however my husband hates the curved handles on the knives. I love the look and fine quality but I am going to have to replace it. Will this set have the same beauty and feel of the set I now have?

Asked by: jsgsold
This set is beautiful, durable, and reliable. However, because it is a J.A. Henckels International (one man) set rather than a Zwilling/Twin (two man) set, like the Bellasera, you may notice that it is more lightweight.
Date published: 2018-06-06

If anyone has bought this, could you let me know the "weight" of these utensils in one's hand. Do they feel substantial like sterling silver cutlery might feel?

Asked by: beva
Another website has this set rated as a 2.2 - 2.5 gauge, which means they are a medium weight.
Answered by: CMarie
Date published: 2017-09-05
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_8
  • loc_en_US, sid_22520-365, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 5ms
  • questions, product