Details

Henckels Industria 13-pc, Knife block set

{"no-color-13-pcs_13-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"no-color","ID":"no-color","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"unselectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color no-color is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"13-pc","ID":"13-pcs_13-pc","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"unselectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 13-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"17470-000-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":false}}
Variations
  • no-color
N/A
Add to cart options
Product Actions

This item is currently not available.

This item is out of stock
As soon as it's available again, you will receive an e-mail from us.
This field is required.
Your request has been saved. We'll notify you when it's available again.
N/A
Henckels Industria 13-pcs_13-pc 13-pc, Knife block set no-color is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 32.
  • y_2021, m_1, d_19, h_22
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.12
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_7, tr_25
  • loc_en_US, sid_17470-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 140ms
  • reviews, product

Specifications

• Item no. 17470-000
Characteristics
  • Color: no-color
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: German Stainless Steel
  • Manufacturing method: welded
  • Block slot count: 12
  • Number of parts: 13
Measurements
  • Net weight: 9.66 lbs
  • Length of product: 15.24 in
  • Width of product: 4.65 in
  • Height of product: 12.76 in
Henckels Industria 13-pc, Knife block set
N/A
Added to basket View basket checkout
mobile zoom dialog
Henckels Industria 13-pcs_13-pc 13-pc, Knife block set no-color is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 32.
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Beautiful, sleek modern design, perfect for the contemporary kitchen. Forged from high quality German steel, these knives will have a great weight, balance and very good edge retention. The curved handle is light weight and very comfortable. This is such an awesome set! These knives can handle the majority of your cutting tasks. The chef and santoku knives can chop fruits and vegetables, both large and small; the serrated utility and bread knives are ideal for anything hard on the outside and soft on the inside, like a tomato, crusty loaf of bread or large melon; the parer is the tool to use for any "in-hand" tasks such as peeling an apple. Plus sleek steak knives that will look great on your dining room table and slice through steaks, chops or chicken with ease.
Date published: 2020-06-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Lifetime buyer I love these knives. This is my second set. The first set lasted 8 years!!! They are sharp, lightweight and Very easy on the eyes. They were actually recommended to me by my sister, a chef!!! I now recommend them to everyone :)
Date published: 2020-07-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by from This sleek and modern block is a compact and unique way to equip your kitchen with just the knives you need. Each forged, stainless steel knife has a smooth, ergonomic handle and full bolster ensuring comfort, balance and control while cutting. And the sharp blades are extremely durable and maintain their edges and angles for a long time. Plus, it's always nice to have four steak knives ready to go for a steak dinner.
Date published: 2020-05-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great looking set The name really speaks for itself, I love how industrial and modern of a look it is. It’s a great assortment of blade shapes, all types of knives for any cutlery needs you may have. The stainless handle contours nicely in hand and has a good weight to it as well. I like the knives are all stainless and that the block is black, really looks great on any countertop.
Date published: 2020-05-11
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Contemporary Set Contemporary looking set of stainless steel knives in contrasting black block. Forged bolster provides a secure grip. Comfortable contoured hollow handle for effortless cutting. Block contains essential assortment of kitchen cutlery, four steak knives, shears and coordinating stainless sharpening steel.
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Sleek and modern is the look of this Graphite set. The set is made from high quality German steel so no rusting or tarnishing. The bolster has a forged construction which mean long term durability. The set has every knife you will need in a kitchen including steak knives, a honing steel and scissors.
Date published: 2020-05-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by from New Knife Set - Very Nice This knife set was recommended to us by a sales person at Bed Bath and Beyond. It was replacing an older knife set with resin handles which had cracked. It is well balanced, and the welds for the handles to the knives are imperceptible. Very happy with it.
Date published: 2020-08-19
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Nice stainless set Good forged set. The blades are sharp. The stainless hollow handle have a good weight and creates a good balance. Not slippery as I was afraid they might be. The dark block is a nice contrast. The set includes essential knives and steak knives.
  • y_2021, m_1, d_19, h_22
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.12
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_7, tr_25
  • loc_en_US, sid_17470-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 7ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 122ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;