Details

Henckels Industria 13-pc, Knife block set

{"no-color-13-pcs_13-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"no-color","ID":"no-color","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"unselectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color no-color is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"13-pc","ID":"13-pcs_13-pc","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"unselectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 13-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"17470-000-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":false}}
Variations
  • no-color

Promotions

N/A
Add to cart options
Product Actions

This item is currently not available.

This item is out of stock
As soon as it's available again, you will receive an e-mail from us.
Please enter a valid email address.
Your request has been saved. We'll let you know when it's back in stock.
N/A
Henckels Industria 13-pcs_13-pc 13-pc, Knife block set no-color is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 37.
  • y_2022, m_8, d_16, h_20
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.32
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_7, tr_30
  • loc_en_US, sid_17470-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 134ms
  • reviews, product

Specifications

• Item no. 17470-000
Characteristics
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: german stainless steel
  • Manufacturing method: welded
  • Block slot count: 12
  • Number of parts: 13
  • Colour handle: silver
  • Substance handle: stainless steel
Measurements
  • Net weight: 9.66 lbs
  • Length of product: 15.24 in
  • Width of product: 4.65 in
  • Height of product: 12.76 in
Henckels Industria 13-pc, Knife block set
N/A
Added to basket View basket checkout
mobile zoom dialog
Henckels Industria 13-pcs_13-pc 13-pc, Knife block set no-color is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 37.
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Beautiful, sleek modern design, perfect for the contemporary kitchen. Forged from high quality German steel, these knives will have a great weight, balance and very good edge retention. The curved handle is light weight and very comfortable. This is such an awesome set! These knives can handle the majority of your cutting tasks. The chef and santoku knives can chop fruits and vegetables, both large and small; the serrated utility and bread knives are ideal for anything hard on the outside and soft on the inside, like a tomato, crusty loaf of bread or large melon; the parer is the tool to use for any "in-hand" tasks such as peeling an apple. Plus sleek steak knives that will look great on your dining room table and slice through steaks, chops or chicken with ease.
Date published: 2020-06-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Lifetime buyer I love these knives. This is my second set. The first set lasted 8 years!!! They are sharp, lightweight and Very easy on the eyes. They were actually recommended to me by my sister, a chef!!! I now recommend them to everyone :)
Date published: 2020-07-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Awesome knife set The set came out of the box in great condition. Great balance and feel of this set of knives. They are sharp and include the knife sharpener to keep them sharp for cutting meats and preparing meals.
Date published: 2020-10-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Not Just Sharp Looking Modern look, sharp blades and overall nice weight per knife. Only drawback is the steak knives...serrated edge is a little saw like, kinda tears into meats but not terrible by any means.
Date published: 2021-01-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by from best gift EVER! got this for my housewarming gift from my partner. i have never owned a knife set before and i must say... GAME CHANGER! watch out world... chef amelia, here i AM!!! #chopchop
Date published: 2020-11-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Work great and look nice Just received these knives for Christmas. They are very sharp and well made. The stainless steel handles look modern on my countertop. Overall, very pleased so far!
Date published: 2020-12-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great knife set Very happy with this knife set. We received it as a wedding gift off of our Bed Bath & Beyond Registry. Great set that is dishwasher safe, very happy with this
Date published: 2020-12-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great Knife Set I recently got this knife set as a gift and it has not disappointed. The knives are very high quality, hefty, and sharp. I also love the look and feel of them.
Date published: 2021-01-12
  • y_2022, m_8, d_16, h_20
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.32
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_7, tr_30
  • loc_en_US, sid_17470-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 6ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 114ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;