YOU SAVE: -60%
349.00 $139.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

This item is currently not available.

YOU SAVE: -60%
349.00 $139.99
Out Of Stock Free Shipping
J.A. Henckels International Graphite 7-pc Self-Sharpening Block Set is rated 4.4 out of 5 by 23.
  • y_2020, m_8, d_10, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.10
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_3, tr_20
  • loc_en_US, sid_17633-007, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 6ms
  • reviews, product

Description

Henckels makes essential kitchen tools that every home chef needs. Created in 1895, this time-honored brand offers high quality at an exceptional value.Sharpness is always in reach with Henckels Self-Sharpening Graphite Knife Blocks. The self-sharpening slots boast built-in ceramic honing wheels that automatically sharpen when knives are stored or removed.With these must-have knife blocks, enjoy effortless sharpness for precise prep work every time. Plus, their handsome stained ash wood base and stainless steel cap add aesthetic appeal to your countertop.Tailor-made for J.A. Henckels Graphite knives, these blocks help you maintain the superior sharpness of their fine edge, precision-honed blades. With a seamless transition from blade to handle, the knives' fully forged construction provides balance while their traditional triple-rivet handle encourages tireless cutting.
  • Set includes: 3" Paring Knife; 5" Serrated Utility Knife; 6" Utility Knife; 7" Santoku Knife; 8" Chef's Knife; Kitchen Shears; Self-Sharpening Knife Block
  • Stylish brushed stainless steel cap and stained ash wood base self-sharpening block
  • Tailor-made for the J.A. Henckels Graphite knife series
  • Self-sharpening slots that sharpen each time a knife is removed or replaced
  • Labeled slots guide proper placement
  • Knives made of high-quality German stainless steel
  • Fully-forged bolster
  • Lightweight, ergonomic handle

Specifications

• Item no. 17633-007
Characteristics
  • Color: no-color
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: German Stainless Steel
  • Number of parts: 7
Henckels Graphite Graphite 7-pc Self-Sharpening Block Set
$349.00 $139.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
mobile zoom dialog
J.A. Henckels International Graphite 7-pc Self-Sharpening Block Set is rated 4.4 out of 5 by 23.
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Never a dull knife I love the new self sharpening technology. I bought a new set of knives with a honing steel thinking I would use it weekly and keep my knives as sharp as they were new, but that was not the case. Eventually all knives dull. But with this self sharpening set every time I pull a knife out and replace it, the knife is sharpened. How simple is that!! The Graphite knives are forged so they have a great weight and balance, plus it's easy to keep them sharp. Love the contemporary design and such a great price.
Date published: 2020-04-15
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Set covers all the basics This is a terrific set, especially for a two-cook kitchen. It comes with both the 8-inch chef's knife as well as a 7-inch santoku. There is pretty much that can't be done with both of those knives - and done quickly and well. Plus this set features the self-sharpening block for super easy maintenance and always sharp knives. With its very modern sleek design, the Henckels Graphite line of all metal knives is excellent. The quality of the steel, the workmanship of the fully forged blades with integrated bolster makes the knife comfortable and easy to work with whether you’re cooking for one or prepping for a banquet. These knives are well worth the money. Comfortable handle with a little heft to it for good tactile feel. Dishwasher safe. But hand wash to keep them looking brand new.
Date published: 2020-04-26
Rated 4 out of 5 by from I like configuration of this block set and if you do not care for sharpening your knives, this is for you! The knives are honed each time you place them in the block, and when you remove them from the block. This will keep your knives sharp for longer periods of time. I also like that you get two utility knives, one with serration, and you get a santoku too. These along with the chef knife are some of my most used knives in the kitchen.
Date published: 2020-05-21
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Sharpness matters These are so much more beautiful in person. The graphite color on the handle compared to the stainless steel blade is a really nice contrast. Then in the dark block, it looks great on the counter. However, they perform just as well as they look. Comfortable handle seems hollow so it's not too heavy. Somehow the stainless handle isn't slippery. The slots are labeled so I know where to return them. Sharp everytime I use them.
Date published: 2020-04-02
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Zwilling does a great job of competing in the value cutlery market. The Henckels International knife lines are always a cut above the competition. This block set is no exception. Handsome knives in a modern looking block that feel good in the hand, are very sharp and has every knife you could ever need. The self sharpening is an added bonus to this block providing you with a sharp knife every time it's pulled out of the block!
Date published: 2020-04-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Keep on sharpening. There self sharpening block set is nothing more to ask for an additional sharpener in your kitchen. It stores in it's designated slots, honed and sharpened, that is all great about this set!!! Dark wood base and a fully stainless steel top add aesthetic appeal to your countertop matching a sleek design kitchen. A forged blade, high quality German steel and perfect for contemporary places. Overall, great value!
Date published: 2020-04-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Modernize Upgrade to this self sharpening block set. The technology is here to stay. This set is sleek and modern looking with the benefits of a traditional stable, sharp, durable German Steel. You will never need to hone or sharpen your knives again. This is an attractive set which feels balanced and sturdy in your hand. Excellent variety of knives in this set.
Date published: 2020-04-05
Rated 4 out of 5 by from These knives are very sharp and will stay that way with the self sharpening block. They have an attractive look with the stainless steel handle which is a darker graphite color in contrast to the polished stainless blades. I like the lightweight feel of these knives and this set has five useful blade profiles and a pair of shears.
Date published: 2020-04-18
  • y_2020, m_8, d_10, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.10
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_3, tr_20
  • loc_en_US, sid_17633-007, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 6ms
  • reviews, product

is this made in China?

Asked by: bobborba
This style is made in China.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2020-05-04
  • y_2020, m_8, d_9, h_16CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.10
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_1
  • loc_en_US, sid_17633-007, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 7ms
  • questions, product