YOU SAVE: -71%
900.00 $259.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

This item is currently not available.

YOU SAVE: -71%
900.00 $259.99
Out Of Stock Free Shipping
J.A. Henckels International Graphite 20-pc Self-Sharpening Block Set is rated 4.5 out of 5 by 42.
  • y_2020, m_8, d_13, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.10
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_8, tr_34
  • loc_en_US, sid_17633-020, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 149ms
  • reviews, product

Description

Henckels makes essential kitchen tools that every home chef needs. Created in 1895, this time-honored brand offers high quality at an exceptional value.Sharpness is always in reach with Henckels Self-Sharpening Graphite Knife Blocks. The self-sharpening slots boast built-in ceramic honing wheels that automatically sharpen when knives are stored or removed. The remaining slots are for serrated knives, whose toothed blades never need sharpening.With these must-have knife blocks, enjoy effortless sharpness for precise prep work every time. Plus, their handsome stained ash wood base and stainless steel cap add aesthetic appeal to your countertop.Tailor-made for J.A. Henckels Graphite knives, these blocks help you maintain the superior sharpness of their fine edge, precision-honed blades. With a seamless transition from blade to handle, the knives' fully forged construction provides balance while their traditional triple-rivet handle encourages tireless cutting.
  • Set includes: 3" Paring Knife; 4" Paring Knife; 5" Serrated Utility Knife; 5.5" Prep Knife; 6" Utility Knife; 5.5" Boning Knife; 7" Santoku Knife; 8" Bread Knife; 8" Carving Knife; 8" Chef's Knife; 4.5" Steak Knives (8); Kitchen Shears; Self-Sharpening Knife Block
  • Stylish brushed stainless steel cap and stained ash wood base self-sharpening block
  • Tailor-made for the J.A. Henckels Graphite knife series
  • Self-sharpening slots that sharpen each time a knife is removed or replaced
  • Labeled slots guide proper placement
  • Knives made of high-quality German stainless steel, assembled in China
  • Fully-forged bolster
  • Lightweight, ergonomic handle

Specifications

• Item no. 17633-020
Zwilling Custom
  • Color: no-color
Characteristics
  • Color: no-color
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: German Stainless Steel
  • Number of parts: 20
Henckels Graphite Graphite 20-pc Self-Sharpening Block Set
$900.00 $259.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
mobile zoom dialog
J.A. Henckels International Graphite 20-pc Self-Sharpening Block Set is rated 4.5 out of 5 by 42.
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Some improvements could be made This is a beautiful knife set with great feel and balance. I was a little disappointed when it arrived and the stainless steel block had a few blemishes. Then, when I put the knives in their respective spots the serrated utility knife has a lot of wiggle room in its slot causing it to look like it’s drooping down while the prep knife seats so snugly that it causes it to raise up the handle. The overall aesthetic effect is that these two knives are the only two not aligned in the block which is not visually pleasing to me. I know this is picky, but these are J.A. Henckles and I expected perfection in every aspect. That being said, they are great to use.
Date published: 2019-03-06
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Expected more... Set arrived quickly and without damage to the box. After opening, I started to put the knives in there respective slots. I noticed one was blocked. It was a chunk of wood that split from when they screwed on the faceplate to the block. Overall not a huge deal (I fixed it myself) but I expected better quality control for not only the price I paid but the company who makes these knives. Attached are some pictures to portray what my issue was. After fixing the block, I had no issues. The knives themselves are sharp and durable. When used appropriately they should last for many years. I do appreciate the self sharpening aspect to this set. Overall I would recommend this product, perhaps I just received the one off dud.
Date published: 2020-02-04
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Some issues As with another reviewer some of the knives in the block don’t fit nice and symmetrical. The small serrated knife does not fit snug nor match its neighbor the prep knife so does not line up! The utility knife is the odd one out too the logo is not the Henckels man instead it says BSF! The stainless part of the block came with fingerprint like marks I was expecting a tear off protector. This is not what I expected from a brand that has this gravitas
Date published: 2019-08-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love them! Quality, look and feel is all amazing. My boyfriend originally thought this was a frivolous purchase but he now uses them more than I do and is so happy with GREAT quality knives. Only problem is the block is huge and juts over the counter more than our old knife block but nothing could change the fact that these are truly the best knives I've ever owned at a great price.
Date published: 2020-07-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by from at the ready This block has it all. First the modern sleek design of the knives paired with the dark wood of the block really stand out in my kitchen. I love the assortment as well. I have become very partial to the prep knife, a new addition to my arsenal. Also it comes with a boning knife.....you never see that as part of a set. The self sharpening function blows my mind, each time I take my knives out I know they are at their best and ready to use. Each slot is labeled well so the right knife is always in the right place.
Date published: 2020-05-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Never a dull! Received this as a wedding gift and we love it. The knives have a nice modern sleek look, and are made from high carbon German still which is quality all the way. The assortment is awesome and includes a boning and carving knife which is always good to have. What we love the most is the self sharpening block. Each knife has a designated slot so that it can be pulled through to sharpen, all except the serrated knives and shears. Finally have sharp knives all the time.
Date published: 2020-06-09
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Value Piece count Self Sharpening set Enjoy an effortless way to sharpen your knives. The built in ceramic honing rods will self- sharpen your blades each time they are removed and replaced back into the set. You will still maintain the superior sharpness of their fine edge over time. These knives are fully forged and well balanced with an updated and modern design. The stainless steel end cap and the dark wood block have a great appeal for any kitchen.
Date published: 2020-05-04
Rated 4 out of 5 by from All the knives you need in one block set! I love this configuration with a couple paring knives, utility knives, a santoku, boning knife, and 8 steak knives. This is one of the best values I have seen and they sharpen themselves! If you do not enjoy sharpening knives then based on that alone, this is a great block, but you get so much more with this set. You will definitely be glad you picked this block!
Date published: 2020-05-21
  • y_2020, m_8, d_13, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.10
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_8, tr_34
  • loc_en_US, sid_17633-020, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 8ms
  • reviews, product

Are these knives made of German steel if they are made in China?  Some of the reviews on amazon said these knives were China metal and tend to rust after a couple of months.  I just want to make sure that is not the case.

Asked by: Redliner2435
These knives are made of German steel, which is a trade name for carbon steel. Carbon is added for hardness and edge retention but can leave the knives susceptible to rusting if not cared for properly. To prevent rusting, we recommend hand washing and promptly and thoroughly drying the knives before storage. If you have to use the dishwasher, we recommend using the dry cycle and removing the knives immediately.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2019-12-29

Where is this set made?

Asked by: Gmac
The Graphite style is made in China.
Date published: 2019-11-10

This may be the first time, this has been asked, but How do I know which knife goes where? The block is labeled but the knives are not.  Obviously I can figure out the obvious steak knives, but this is my first really nice set... 

Asked by: Bethie816
Some of the knives will have the type on the information on the blade. Some you can tell by the size and shape. You know that the serrated knives do not go into the sharpening slots. For any others you're not sure about, you can check out the Graphite collection (https://www.zwilling.com/us/henckels-international/cutlery/graphite/) and match up the item numbers (XXXXX-XXX), and we are also here to help fill in any gaps if you would like to contact us by phone or email using the contact form at the bottom of the page.
Date published: 2019-10-28
  • y_2020, m_8, d_13, h_15CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.10
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_3
  • loc_en_US, sid_17633-020, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 153ms
  • questions, product