Details

Henckels Graphite 15-pc, Knife block set

{"no-color-15-pcs_15-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"no-color","ID":"no-color","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"unselectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color no-color is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"15-pc","ID":"15-pcs_15-pc","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"unselectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 15-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"17631-000-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":false}}

Promotions

N/A
Add to cart options
Product Actions

This item is currently not available.

This item is out of stock
As soon as it's available again, you will receive an e-mail from us.
Please enter a valid email address.
We saved your request. Hopefully you will hear from us soon.
N/A
Henckels Graphite 15-pcs_15-pc 15-pc, Knife block set no-color is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 171.
  • y_2021, m_9, d_23, h_21
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.19
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_43, tr_128
  • loc_en_US, sid_17631-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 169ms
  • reviews, product

Specifications

• Item no. 17631-000
Characteristics
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: german stainless steel
  • Manufacturing method: welded
  • Block slot count: 14
  • Number of parts: 15
  • Colour handle: graphite grey
  • Substance handle: stainless steel
Measurements
  • Net weight: 9.92 lbs
  • Length of product: 15.24 in
  • Width of product: 4.65 in
  • Height of product: 12.76 in
Henckels Graphite 15-pc, Knife block set
N/A
Added to basket View basket checkout
mobile zoom dialog
Henckels Graphite 15-pcs_15-pc 15-pc, Knife block set no-color is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 171.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Absolutely beautiful and forever knives! My husband bought this set for us after having read the reviews and seen the various knives included in this set. There are no words that can describe how majestic and of quality these knives are, including the wooden block. The weight of the knives is evenly distributed, so there is no issue when holding and using. The knives are one whole piece, so there is no need to worry about water being stuck anywhere or the knife falling apart. The knives glide with ease and make prep work less of a hassle compared to our old knives. Even though this set is pricier than others, each knife has a purpose in the kitchen and will last for years to come. We highly recommend these to everyone! Also, the color is beautiful and modern!
Date published: 2021-01-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Quantity, Reliability and Style I am by no means a professional chef. However, I would like to think that I am a good home cook. I thoroughly enjoy cooking and one look at me you know I especially love eating. Many say I’m an excellent cook, but really I’m a Food Network imposter at best. With all that said, I use multiple knifes daily. I have gone through many knife sets and this one is leagues above them all. The crème de la crème, best of best, the cat’s meow. Not only are these blades elegant, simple, refined; these blades cuts with a smoothness only a hot blade knows to butter. This set is very reasonably priced, looks great and slices and dices with the best of them. There is a reason Henckels is a top brand. Don’t be a fool, go cope these sharp tools.
Date published: 2021-06-19
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great Knife Set Beautiful knife set includes all the knives you need for chopping, slicing, and dicing fruits vegetables, meats and cheese. Also includes a bread knife which is essential for slicing through a crusty loaf of fresh bread plus it can tackle a large watermelon. The sleek steak knives are a definite must. These knives are forged from a high quality German steel which assures me they will hold their edge really well, plus they have great weight and balance. The polished grey handles and dark block look beautiful in any kitchen.
Date published: 2020-05-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Amazing! This is my first knife set I’ve boughten and I am in love with the design and sharpness of them!
Date published: 2021-09-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Best knife set I purchased the knife set for my wife for Mother's Day and she loves them. She really loves the slick silver finish.
Date published: 2021-05-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by from This sleek and attractive 15pc Graphite set is sure to add style and function to your kitchen. Stocked with all of the essential blades, this set is sure to have the right knife for the job. Each of the forged, stainless steel Graphite knives have smooth handles and full bolsters for a comfortable, controlled and balanced grip. The durable blades stay sharp for a long time and won't stain or rust, even after years of use and washing.
Date published: 2020-05-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Good value, good looks, good feel Looked around at a lot of different knife sets. It was hard to find something of decent quality, German steel without spending a ton of money. This knife set hit all three. The knives are very sharp out of the box, and have a nice hefty feel to them. Very much like the looks as well, it matches the aesthetic of our kitchen nicely. Would have preferred a "bird beak" knife, or a fillet knife over the second smaller paring knife though.
Date published: 2020-12-15
Rated 4 out of 5 by from This block has every knife you need for a kitchen including the top 3 - a 8" chef's knife, serrated blade and s paring knife. The knifes are made from high-quality German stainless steel and extremely durable. The bolster is made with a fully forged bolster which means no stress points. The ergonomic handle is comfortable and light weight, a nice option from the heavy handle knives. All the knives are dishwasher safe.
Date published: 2020-05-11
  • y_2021, m_9, d_23, h_21
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.19
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_43, tr_128
  • loc_en_US, sid_17631-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 56ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 135ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;