Details

Henckels Forged Premio 4-pc, Premio Steak Knife Set

{"no-color-4-pcs_4-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"no-color","ID":"no-color","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color no-color is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"4-pc","ID":"4-pcs_4-pc","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 4-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"16908-003-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
Variations
  • no-color

Promotions

YOU SAVE: -60%
$75.00 $29.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:
YOU SAVE: -60%
$75.00 $29.99

Earn 29 points in our free Rewards Program.

In Stock MANUFACTURER DIRECT
Ships within 1-2 days
Henckels Premio 4-pc Steak Knife Set is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 14.
  • y_2022, m_12, d_1, h_21
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.34
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_6, tr_8
  • loc_en_US, sid_16908-003, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 144ms
  • reviews, product

Description

This steak knife set offers effortless slicing whenever meat is on the menu. The lightweight stamped construction ensures fatigue-free cutting. Constructed of high quality German stainless steel, these semi-serrated knives will stay sharp for years. The ergonomic, classic triple-rivet styling of their handles fits any kitchen design. These knives are conveniently dishwasher safe.

• Set of four 5-inch razor-sharp knives
  • Satin finish blade for a professional look
  • Semi-serrated edge blade for precision cutting
  • High quality German stainless steel
  • Lightweight one-piece precision stamped construction for fatigue-free cutting
  • Ergonomic, triple-riveted handle 
  • Dishwasher safe

Specifications

• Item no. 16908-003
Characteristics
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: german stainless steel
  • Type of edge: Serrated edge
  • Manufacturing method: stamped
  • Number of parts: 4
  • Colour handle: black matte
  • Substance handle: ABS
Henckels Forged Premio 4-pc, Premio Steak Knife Set
$75.00 $29.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
mobile zoom dialog
Henckels Premio 4-pc Steak Knife Set is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 14.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Premio Steak Set Beautiful knife set - probably the best I’ve ever owned. Easy to handy, cuts with precision, very versatile. I’d recommend giving them a try!
Date published: 2021-09-28
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Pretty solid Good weight and value. Blades say forged (rather than stamped). Handles have slight white discoloration with washing, but that's minor.
Date published: 2022-07-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Nice set of knifes These knifes quality is amazing. Looks and weight are very good, and the blade looks very high end and sharp. Definitely recommend.
Date published: 2022-04-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great knives These knives have a quality feel and are very sharp. I love the lifetime warranty and most of all that they are dishwasher safe!
Date published: 2022-03-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Excellent steak knives These knives are incredible! I like to cut my steak thin and these do the trick with ease! Highly recommend them.
Date published: 2021-10-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Fantastic steak knife Fantastic! High quality! Sharp! Dishwasher safe! Need I say more?
Date published: 2021-09-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Always Quality Knifes are great just like I’ve come to expect from Henckels
Date published: 2022-10-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Amazing knives!! While I’ve only recently purchased they are fantastic.
Date published: 2021-10-26
  • y_2022, m_12, d_1, h_21
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.34
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_6, tr_8
  • loc_en_US, sid_16908-003, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 7ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 114ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;