Details

Henckels Forged Premio 19-pc, Knife block set

{"no-color-19-pcs_19-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"no-color","ID":"no-color","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"unselectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color no-color is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"19-pc","ID":"19-pcs_19-pc","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"unselectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 19-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"16937-000-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":false}}
N/A
Add to cart options
Product Actions

This item is currently not available.

This item is out of stock
As soon as it's available again, you will receive an e-mail from us.
This field is required.
Your request has been saved. We'll notify you when it's available again.
N/A
Henckels Forged Premio 19-pcs_19-pc 19-pc, Knife block set no-color is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 34.
  • y_2021, m_3, d_7, h_16
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.14
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_6, tr_28
  • loc_en_US, sid_16937-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 146ms
  • reviews, product

Specifications

• Item no. 16937-000
Characteristics
  • Color: no-color
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: German Stainless Steel
  • Manufacturing method: welded
  • Block slot count: 18
  • Number of parts: 19
Measurements
  • Net weight: 8.60 lbs
  • Length of product: 14.02 in
  • Width of product: 4.25 in
  • Height of product: 12.48 in
Henckels Forged Premio 19-pc, Knife block set
N/A
Added to basket View basket checkout
mobile zoom dialog
Henckels Forged Premio 19-pcs_19-pc 19-pc, Knife block set no-color is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 34.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from You’ll never need another knife set This set has it all. As someone who was always moving countries, I never invested in nice kitchen tools. Well, I’m finally settling down and I was on the hunt for a solid knife set that would last me years. I asked a friend who went to culinary school for a recommendation, and these were one of her top picks. There’s a knife for everything and I love that it comes with kitchen shears, too. What a difference good knives make in saving time and effort while cooking! I likely won’t need to buy another set ever again!
Date published: 2020-12-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Complete Set A complete set of kitchen knives forged from high quality German stainless steel. The bolster acts as a finger and provides a secure grip for added control. Contoured handle with good weight and balance. Set includes every knife you would need in the kitchen, as well as stamped steak knives, shears, and a sharpening steel to maintain the sharp edge.
Date published: 2020-05-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Perfect Gift for the home chef I did not know that I needed these knives until I received them as a gift from my children. These knives have the perfect weight, they fit my hand very nicely, they're very sharp, and "cut like butter!" The hardwood block is beautifully crafted and I absolutely love the finish. I am truly honored to have this magnificent knife set in my kitchen.
Date published: 2020-12-27
Rated 4 out of 5 by from This is a great quality forged knife set. Forged from high quality German stainless steel, these knives will have a great weight, balance and edge retention. The curved, three rivet handle is both durable and comfortable. The set contains all the knives you need for fruit and vegetable prep and meat and bread slicing, plus steak knives.
Date published: 2020-06-04
Rated 4 out of 5 by from This complete set has all you need to accomplish every meal prep task. Each knife is equipped with an ergonomic handle and full bolster for a comfortable, balanced grip and controlled cutting. And the forged, stainless steel blade stays ultra sharp for a long time. Plus, the block includes eight steak knives! What a deal!
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Nice block, has all the knives you need to have a successful kitchen. The knives, except the steak knives, are stamped, feature a fully forged blade with a full tang. Translates to durability for a lifetime. Set includes steak knives and they are sharp and get through any meat you can think of.
Date published: 2020-05-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Perfect Knife Set This was a gift. I have only had the set for about 2 weeks. I have used every knife already and love the weight, look and feel. These are very sharp knives that feel like a better quality than expected. In the first two weeks these seem just as good as their German counterpart.
Date published: 2020-09-09
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Good forged set Nice large forged set. The blades are sharp. The curved handles with the metal endcap are comfortable and provide a good weight and balance. The set includes all the knives any kitchen would need including a boning knife and 8 serrated steak knives. Complete set!
  • y_2021, m_3, d_7, h_16
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.14
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_6, tr_28
  • loc_en_US, sid_16937-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 6ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 122ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;