Details

Henckels Forged Premio 18-pc, Knife block set, black matte

{"black-18-pcs_18-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"black matte","ID":"black","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color black matte is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"18-pc","ID":"18-pcs_18-pc","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 18-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"16934-000-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
Variations
  • black matte

Promotions

N/A
Add to cart options
Product Actions

In Stock

N/A
Low Stock Free standard shipping for orders over $59
Ships within 1-2 days
Henckels Forged Premio 18-pcs_18-pc 18-pc, Knife block set, black matte black is rated 4.6 out of 5 by 20.
  • y_2021, m_10, d_22, h_19
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.19
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_19
  • loc_en_US, sid_16934-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 106ms
  • reviews, product

Specifications

• Item no. 16934-000
Characteristics
  • Color: black matte
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: german stainless steel
  • Manufacturing method: forged
  • Block slot count: 20
  • Number of parts: 18
  • Colour handle: black matte
  • Substance handle: ABS
Henckels Forged Premio 18-pc, Knife block set, black matte
N/A
Added to basket View basket checkout
mobile zoom dialog
Henckels Forged Premio 18-pcs_18-pc 18-pc, Knife block set, black matte black is rated 4.6 out of 5 by 20.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great Value This is an awesome forged knife set. They're forged from a high quality German steel which improves the weight and balance, as well as giving a knife better edge retention. Every knife you could possibly need is included from the all essential, 8" chef knife, paring knives, serrated knives to handle anything hard on the outside and soft on the inside such as bread, tomatoes or a large melon. Plus 8 steak knives.
Date published: 2020-06-04
Rated 4 out of 5 by from This block has every knife you need in kitchen including the top three - 8" chef's knife, 8" serrated knife and a paring knife. The blades are made from high quality German steel and a full tang extends the length of the knife, adding balance and strength. The triple riveted, ergonomic handle ensures comfort and control. The set also includes steak knives, kitchen shears and a honing steel.
Date published: 2020-05-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Best Knife Set! I adore my knife set! We have an 18 piece set and it is everything you need for a home kitchen. My family has always used Henckels Knives and so when my husband and I got married these were priority number one for our kitchen. They are dishwasher safe which is a great perk however we only hand wash ours in hopes to keep them in the best shape longer! Highly recommend!
Date published: 2020-07-13
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great hand feel, and SHARP Obvious high quality as soon as I picked up the first knife. I was a little disappointed in how the shears felt so light and flimsy, but as soon as I opened and closed them, my opinion changed. Time will tell how well the blades hold their edge. The block strangely has three extra holes, but the shears get in the way of any knives you put there.
Date published: 2021-03-19
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Forged Knife Set Forged from high quality German stainless steel. Bolster acts as a finger guard and provides a secure grip for precision cutting. Contoured handle with good weight and balance. Set includes a good variety of kitchen cutlery, steak knives, shears, and sharpening steel to help maintain the sharp edge.
Date published: 2020-05-11
Rated 4 out of 5 by from This Henckels block set has everything you need to equip your kitchen at a great value. The Forged Premio handles are very ergonomic, offering a comfortable, controlled and balanced grip while cutting. And the stainless steel blades boast German steel durability and long-lasting sharpness.
Date published: 2020-05-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Upgrade your knife selection The 18 piece Forged Premio set has a great weight and feel in the hand. The selection of knives will support all of your carving and slicing needs. I replaced a collection of mismatched knives and the knives & block look great on the counter.
Date published: 2021-03-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by from ☆☆☆☆☆ This set is a good value and has all the qualities of a German made knife, even though it is not made there. Well made of quality German Steel & the set includes a great assortment of durable knives.
Date published: 2020-05-15
  • y_2021, m_10, d_22, h_19
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.19
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_19
  • loc_en_US, sid_16934-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 6ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 137ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;