Details

Henckels Forged Accent 14-pc, Knife block set

{"no-color-14-pcs_14-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"no-color","ID":"no-color","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color no-color is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"14-pc","ID":"14-pcs_14-pc","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 14-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"19541-014-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
Variations
  • no-color

Promotions

N/A
Add to cart options
Product Actions

In Stock

N/A
In Stock MANUFACTURER DIRECT
Ships within 1-2 days
Henckels Forged Accent 14-pcs_14-pc 14-pc, Knife block set no-color is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 367.
  • y_2022, m_8, d_11, h_20
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.32
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_98, tr_269
  • loc_en_US, sid_19541-014, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 130ms
  • reviews, product

Specifications

• Item no. 19541-014
Characteristics
  • Color: brown
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: german stainless steel
  • Number of parts: 14
  • Colour handle: black matte
  • Substance handle: ABS
Measurements
  • Net weight: 22.05 lbs
  • Length of product: 15.47 in
  • Width of product: 5.24 in
  • Height of product: 12.52 in
Henckels Forged Accent 14-pc, Knife block set
N/A
Added to basket View basket checkout
mobile zoom dialog
Henckels Forged Accent 14-pcs_14-pc 14-pc, Knife block set no-color is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 367.
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Sharp knives that form my hand well These knives are nice and sharp. The grip is a nice size and shape so the knife stays firmly gripped while using. The only complaints I have so far is that I wish the knife block was more upright so it would take up less counter space (the angle may have something to do with the self sharpening aspect, not sure) and the steak knives rusted after the second time in the dishwasher. I used bar keepers friend to remove the rust as recommended by the representative that I chatted with. I'm worried that it will return though. They did say they will replace them if they rust again so their customer service seems good. I am just disappointed this is happening to knives that are of this quality and price.
Date published: 2022-04-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Fine Sharp Blades Upon seeing it in the store the block has a cherry tone to the wood block but the knives you could not remove. You could only see and feel the handle grips. As a strong cook Goid knives make cooking fun and easier. I usually use Cutco but my husband bought me these as a gift. When I took it out the box, the block was very heavy and appeared to be made out of cherry wood. The knives are very very sharp. I can't wait to use them on my next ham. Each knife has a specific place on the block which sharpens the blades each time you pull one out. What a great gift!
Date published: 2021-12-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great Set This was the first set we have bought ourselves and I could not be happier. They are excellent quality and have a good weight and grip. I like that the block is self sharping too so our knives are always ready to go.
Date published: 2021-11-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great They felt really nice durable, favorite part is they are always sharpen best knifes i have had
Date published: 2021-11-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Self-Sharpening Block Love the knives so far. Well worth the investment.
Date published: 2021-11-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great knife block set The Forged Accent knives are a great forged stainless steel knife collection. The block assortment has all the knives you’d want to use, and the knives look great in the block set. Since the block is self-sharpening, you don’t have to worry about sharpening your knives, it makes for easy maintenance. This is the perfect knife block for a gift or if you’re starting off with a new knife set. They work great and have a nice weight and handles to them as well.
Date published: 2020-05-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Quality knife set My husband and I love the way these knives look and feel in our hands; he has bigger hands than me and the knives feel comfortable for both of us. We appreciate seeing the full tang with the dark handle. We were wary of the self sharpening block but it seems to work well. The only thing that I slightly dislike is the blue nob on the kitchen sheers, I wish it was black to match the rest; although I would buy this set again knowing the blue nob was there.
Date published: 2022-06-22
Rated 4 out of 5 by from stylish set Incredible set of knives at an extraordinary deal.This self sharpening block set is a winner for those who do not want to worry about honing or sharpening their knives. Forgerd Accent- Durable and sharp knives which are made to last! I like the full bolster which is the perfect resting spot for a safe grip. Nice silver cap detail. These are well balanced knives. Contoured three riveted handle is comfortable to hold.
Date published: 2020-05-28
  • y_2022, m_8, d_11, h_20
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.32
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_98, tr_269
  • loc_en_US, sid_19541-014, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 7ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 123ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;