Details

Henckels Fine Edge Pro 9-inch, Sharpening steel

$14.99
Henckels Fine Edge Pro 9-inch Sharpening Steel is rated 4.7 out of 5 by 60.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_12, tr_48
  • loc_en_US, sid_32547-232, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 102ms
  • reviews, product
{"black-33-cm_9.00-inch":{"color":{"displayName":"black matte","ID":"black","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color black matte is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"9.00 inch","ID":"33-cm_9.00-inch","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 9.00 inch is not available for this combination"},"productId":"32547-232-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 14 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

Proper knife maintenance extends the lifespan of your knives. Caring for them is easier with the Henckels Fine Edge Pro 9" Sharpening Steel. Fabricated from high-quality stainless steel, this indispensible kitchen tool restores maximum sharpness to your knives in just seconds. Curved for comfort, the ergonomic handle is easy to grip, giving you the control you need for effective sharpening. Henckels makes essential kitchen tools every home chef needs. From steak knives to spatulas, every product offers high quality at an exceptional value. Created in 1895 by Zwilling J.A. Henckels, this value-driven brand guarantees the same durability, design and ease of use for which the global company is known. Equip your kitchen with expertise with Henckels.

• Fabricated from high-quality stainless steel
  • Keeps blade honed between sharpening
  • Oval shaped rod provides more surface contact with the knife edge
  • Realign knife edge or remove any niche or burr
  • Ergonomic handle is easy to grip, providing you with comfort and stability
  • Handle made from durable plastic
  • Dishwasher safe

Specifications

• Item no. 32547-232
Characteristics
  • Color: black matte
  • Country of origin: Germany
  • Substance: stainless steel
  • Manufacturing method: stamped
Measurements
  • Net weight: 0.00 lbs
  • Length of product: 13.07 in
  • Width of product: 0.98 in
  • Height of product: 0.98 in
  • Handle length: 4.02 in
Henckels Fine Edge Pro 9-inch, Sharpening steel
4.7 (60)
Added to basket View basket checkout
Henckels Fine Edge Pro 9-inch Sharpening Steel is rated 4.7 out of 5 by 60.
Rated 4 out of 5 by from great honing steel I misplaced the steel in my block... (actually it became a bbq coal poker :(() so I needed to find a replacement. This was a great deal and by the time it arrived, it was much needed. I could not believe how much difference my normal honing made until it was missing in my routine. I started using it again faithfully and it has made all the difference in the edges of my blades. If you don't hone regularly and properly, you are just wasting the benefits of good kitchen knives.
Date published: 2020-04-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great way to keep knives sharper longer I found that my knives were needed to be sharpened all the time because they were too dull to use, so I looked up how to keep them sharper longer. It turns out that if you use a honing steel, the blade of the knife will stay sharper longer. One thing that I needed to learn to use this correctly is that the blade has to be held at a specific angle and this honing steel makes it easy because the handle sides are the angles that you need.
Date published: 2020-04-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Maintaining an Edge Regular honing of your knife is necessary to maintain the edge. This Fine Edge 9 inch steel is perfect for use with most knives. Information can be found under Honing Your Knife on the Zwilling website for step-by-step instructions to renew the edge of your knives.
Date published: 2020-03-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Finally learned why I need this Always wondered why my knives got dull so fast. Did my homework and discovered I needed a honing steel to help maintain the edge. Henckels is such a well made brand so I decided to look on their website. Not only found a great honing steel, but also a great video that taught me how to use it. What a difference, my knives stay nice and sharp thanks to this product. Won't ever be without it.
Date published: 2020-06-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Easier than I thought I bought a sharpening steel a while back because I remember my grandfather using one in the kitchen and I wanted to give it a try. It was cheap and didn't work at all. At the rime I figured I was doing it wrong, but once I tried Henckels Fine Edge Pro, the difference was night & day. So well made it tests the old saying "they don't make 'em like they used to".
Date published: 2022-08-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by from A Honing Is A Must To Have For Every Kitchen! Every Zwilling product offers high quality at an exceptional value. Proper knife maintenance extends the lifespan of your knives just like this fine edge honing sharpening steel. A kitchen tool every home chef needs that restores maximum sharpness to their knives in just seconds, from Chef knife to non-serrated steak knives.
Date published: 2020-03-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by from does what i needed my expensive knives were dull and a pain for chopping vegetables, herbs, etc. got this sharpener as a gift. was easy to use. the first time took longer because of how dull the knives were but i think it will be quick and easy to use periodically so they stay sharp
Date published: 2021-01-04
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Easy tool to use for keeping knives sharp Great and easy way to keep your knives sharp longer. With the honing steel, you can keep the edge on your knives for much longer, and you won’t have to worry about sharpening your knives as much. Perfect for any German stainless steel knife.
Date published: 2020-03-26
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_12, tr_48
  • loc_en_US, sid_32547-232, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 12ms
  • reviews, product

Can this steel be used to hone a swilling pro friodur ice hardened knife?

Asked by: Flw1
No, J.A. Henckels International Fine Edge Pro 9" Sharpening Steel cannot be used on a knife that has a harder steel.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2017-05-19
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_1
  • loc_en_US, sid_32547-232, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 102ms
  • questions, product