Details

Henckels Elan 10-pc, Knife block set, black matte

{"black-10-pcs_10-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"black matte","ID":"black","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color black matte is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"10-pc","ID":"10-pcs_10-pc","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 10-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"19770-010-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
Variations
  • black matte

Promotions

N/A
Add to cart options
Product Actions

In Stock

N/A
In Stock Free standard shipping for orders over $59
Ships within 1-2 days
Henckels Elan 10-pcs_10-pc 10 Piece Knife block set black is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 172.
  • y_2021, m_8, d_2, h_19
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.18
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_38, tr_134
  • loc_en_US, sid_19770-010, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 137ms
  • reviews, product

Specifications

• Item no. 19770-010
Characteristics
  • Color: black matte
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: german stainless steel
  • Manufacturing method: welded
  • Block slot count: 9
  • Number of parts: 10
  • Colour handle: black matte
  • Substance handle: ABS
Measurements
  • Net weight: 6.61 lbs
  • Length of product: 11.02 in
  • Width of product: 4.92 in
  • Height of product: 15.55 in
Henckels Elan 10-pc, Knife block set, black matte
N/A
Added to basket View basket checkout
mobile zoom dialog
Henckels Elan 10-pcs_10-pc 10 Piece Knife block set black is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 172.
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great knives for the price point I purchased the Elan series set at Costco and was very pleased with the quality of the knives, however, the knife block was partially separated upon arrival. I’m not sure if this was damaged during shipping or manufacturing, but nonetheless it was an easy exchange. Fast forward a couple of months, I finally got around to using all of the knives. One of the small knives had a chip at the very tip of the blade that was very rigid and noticeable. I had not used this particular knife before, so I am a little weary of the quality now but time will tell. Overall, the quality is great for the price point.
Date published: 2021-05-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by from The best set for a good enough cook I had an old set the same style, so old, that I still loved very much. It was time to replace my beloved knife set. I bought an expensive set of another brand but didn’t like, so I waited until I found this set on Costco, with the same style that I am used to. They are great knives, nice weight, I like the bottom style. I hope this set last a very long time too. Note, I am a stay at home mom, I do cook a lot but am not a professional chef, however, this knives meets and exceeds my expectations and they more than good enough for what I need and my liking.
Date published: 2021-05-18
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Beautifully designed knife block set with all the cutlery you will need for every day use. The blades are sharp and durable. I thought the price was quite reasonable for the quality of this well made set.
Date published: 2021-02-02
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great Knife Set for Price Point This knife set is a great value beginner set. It includes everything you’ll need in the kitchen plus a sharpening tool. They are a bit lightweight, but for the amount of product you get, that’s not an issue. Overall, this knife set is perfect for anyone looking to stock up their kitchen with the basics!
Date published: 2021-07-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by from What a surprise! I bought these knives simply because I saw them in sale and was going to need some new ones in the near future. Wow! What a great buy it ended up being. The knives weight nothing. The handle is heavy. It took me a minute to find a grip with the weight balance yet when I did, the knives were amazing! You get a knife for every job and these are probably the best kitchen shears I’ve ever used. Get yourself a set. You won’t regret it.
Date published: 2021-04-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Sleek and Professional Look for Sharp Knives Beautiful set contains 6 knives, stainless steel kitchen shears and a honing steel. Brushed satin finish to blade provides contemporary and professional look to knives. High quality stain and rust resistant steel allowing for a stay sharp blade edge. All the knives you'd ever need for kitchen tasks. This well-balanced knife with a comfortable handle makes this knife a pleasure to use.
Date published: 2021-01-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Wonderful knives for the price! These knives are by far the best I’ve ever had and cut through almost anything like butter. I use daily and they stay sharp. I’ve tested out the Zwilling and Wustoff high end knives and these are very comparable for a fraction of the price. I also love how the wooden block isn’t too light. These knives look absolutely great in my kitchen!
Date published: 2021-04-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Good quality and great price This is a great knife set for the price. I am a very simple cook but chop a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables. Tried various sizes and am pleased with all of them. They are much sharper than my previous knives. They are easy to hold but the rounded handle does not allow you to lay the knife across a plate. I still think it is 5 stars.
Date published: 2021-06-16
  • y_2021, m_8, d_2, h_19
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.18
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_38, tr_134
  • loc_en_US, sid_19770-010, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 13ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 138ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;