Details

Henckels Elan 10-pc, Knife block set

{"no-color-10-pcs_10-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"no-color","ID":"no-color","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"unselectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color no-color is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"10-pc","ID":"10-pcs_10-pc","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"unselectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 10-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"19770-014-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":false}}
Variations
  • no-color
N/A
Add to cart options
Product Actions

This item is currently not available.

This item is out of stock
As soon as it's available again, you will receive an e-mail from us.
This field is required.
Your request has been saved. We'll notify you when it's available again.
N/A
Henckels Elan 10-pcs_10-pc 10-pc, Knife block set no-color is rated 4.5 out of 5 by 12.
  • y_2020, m_11, d_27, h_16
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.12
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_11
  • loc_en_US, sid_19770-014, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 135ms
  • reviews, product

Specifications

• Item no. 19770-014
Characteristics
  • Color: no-color
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: Stainless steel
  • Number of parts: 10
Henckels Elan 10-pc, Knife block set
N/A
Added to basket View basket checkout
mobile zoom dialog
Henckels Elan 10-pcs_10-pc 10-pc, Knife block set no-color is rated 4.5 out of 5 by 12.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from This is a beautiful forged knife block set. Forging improves a knife's weight as well as giving it better edge retention (will stay sharp longer). It has great weight and balance and the curved handle is very comfortable. With these knives, you can chop vegetables, peel and pare, and the serrated utility is designed to cut through anything hard on the outside and soft on the inside, such as a tomato, orange or a roll. It also includes high quality stainless steel scissors that can double as a bottle opener.
Date published: 2020-06-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Sharp Set Great assortment of kitchen cutlery in a self-sharpening knife block. Straight-edge knives are sharpened each time you remove or return them to their designated slot. Comfortable contoured handles with forged bolsters for a secure grip and good balance. Set includes six stamped steak knives and handy kitchen shears.
Date published: 2020-05-18
Rated 4 out of 5 by from A nice and essential block set. It has a good mix of large and small blade shapes. I like the color of the block against the color of the knives, looks really nice on the counter top. The best part is I don’t have to sharpen these knives with this block. Knives feel nice in hand and have a nice edge on the blade.
Date published: 2020-05-11
Rated 4 out of 5 by from This block has every knife you need for a kitchen. They are made from high-quality German stainless steel and extremely durable. The bolster is made with a fully-forged construction which means no stress points. The ergonomic handle is comfortable in your hand even while working on big prep projects.
Date published: 2020-05-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by from All I can say is WOW This is my first set of JA Henckels knives. I researched several brands before purchasing them, and I tell you that I will never purchase another brand ever again. Sharp is a understatement, these things are incredible. If anyone is debating on getting this set, just do it, you wont regret it.
Date published: 2020-08-04
Rated 4 out of 5 by from This Elan set has all the essential knives you need for getting prep work done. Each knife is equipped with an ergonomic handle, offering maximum comfort for any length of use. And the forged, stainless steel blade provides long-lasting durability and sharpness.
Date published: 2020-05-11
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Forged set with built in sharpener. Good forged set of knives. The blades are sharp and the built in sharpener ensures they remain sharp for every use. The molded handle with the endcap is comfortable and has a good weight and balance. The set includes all the essential knives! Great price.
Date published: 2020-05-10
Rated 4 out of 5 by from This is a very well made knife block set that includes kitchen shears for cutting fresh herbs and removing skin from chicken and a good selection of everyday knives. Really like the quality and block design for a modern kitchen.
Date published: 2020-05-15
  • y_2020, m_11, d_27, h_16
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.12
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_11
  • loc_en_US, sid_19770-014, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 11ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 129ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;