Details

Henckels Dynamic 4-pc, Knife set

{"no-color-4-pcs_4-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"no-color","ID":"no-color","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color no-color is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"4-pc","ID":"4-pcs_4-pc","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 4-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"17569-004-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
Variations
  • no-color

Promotions

$54.00
Add to cart options
Product Actions

In Stock

$54.00
In Stock Free standard shipping for orders over $59
Ships within 1-2 days
Henckels Dynamic 4-pc Steak Knife Set is rated 4.7 out of 5 by 78.
  • y_2021, m_7, d_22, h_19
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.18
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_29, tr_49
  • loc_en_US, sid_17569-004, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 145ms
  • reviews, product

Description

Henckels makes essential kitchen knives that home chefs reach for everyday. Fabricated from high-quality stainless steel, single-piece, precision-stamped Dynamic knives are lightweight without sacrificing strength and durability. The professional, satin-polished, fine-edge blades boast superior sharpness - they are finely honed for long-lasting precision. The ergonomic, traditional triple-rivet handles are comfortable to grip for fatigue-free cutting. Easy to use, the dishwasher-safe Dynamic knives are also easy to maintain.

• Fabricated from high-quality stainless steel
  • Single-piece, precision-stamped blade constructionprovides durability
  • Professional, fine-edge blade boasts precisioncutting and is finely honed for long-lastingsharpness
  • Lightweight, full tang design yields maximummaneuverability
  • Traditional triple-rivet handle
  • Dishwasher safe

Specifications

• Item no. 17569-004
Characteristics
  • Country of origin: India
  • Substance: stainless steel
  • Manufacturing method: stamped
  • Number of parts: 4
  • Colour handle: black matte
  • Substance handle: POM
Henckels Dynamic 4-pc, Knife set
$54.00
Added to basket View basket checkout
mobile zoom dialog
Henckels Dynamic 4-pc Steak Knife Set is rated 4.7 out of 5 by 78.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great Steak knives The knives are a substantial size and weighted well. My son-in-law loves them!
Date published: 2021-07-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Well made I love these serrated steak knives. They are well made, sturdy & very sharp.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great knives Have used Henckel’s for years. Love the look and feel
Rated 5 out of 5 by from New knives Love my new knives. I needed to replace knives I've had for years and wanted a quality product, so I bought Henckels. They look nice are sharp and have an excellent weight. Will work with any flatware set you own.
Date published: 2021-07-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Sharpest knife in the drawer Love these knives. I received a set as a engagement gift 28 years ago And overtime we have needed to add to the original set and this was a great deal
Date published: 2021-07-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Best Cut for the buck These knives are very affordable when you compare the quality and super sharpness. Love these by far then any other steak knife I have ever owned
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Hencklels Dynamic Steak Knives I really like the weight of the product in my hand. They fit well in my exisiting knife block. They are sharp and very well constructed.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great knives I already have Henckels knives great products great addition to my kitchen.
Date published: 2021-07-20
  • y_2021, m_7, d_22, h_19
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.18
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_29, tr_49
  • loc_en_US, sid_17569-004, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 11ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 111ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;