18.00 $10.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

In Stock

YOU SAVE: -39%
18.00 $10.99
In Stock
Ships within 1-2 days
J.A. Henckels International Definition 5-inch Serrated Utility Knife is rated 4.1 out of 5 by 21.
  • y_2020, m_8, d_7, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.10
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_2, tr_19
  • loc_en_US, sid_19475-133, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 133ms
  • reviews, product

Description

The Henckels Definition 5" Serrated Utility Knife handily tackles kitchen tasks with ease. Honed for long-lasting sharpness, the serrated blade smoothly slices through foods that are hard on the outside while soft on the inside. Effortlessly cut tomatoes, sausages, bread and cheese - this versatile knife is also perfect for picnics.The single-piece, precision-stamped blade is light and thin for excellent maneuverability without compromising strength or durability. This is due to its high carbon stainless steel composition, which provides power from within. Curved for comfort, the break-proof, triple-rivet handle is pleasant to grip for tireless, balanced cutting. Each time you cook, you'll want to reach for this useful knife.Henckels makes essential kitchen tools every home chef needs. From steak knives to spatulas, each product offers high quality at an exceptional value. Created in 1895 by Zwilling J.A. Henckels, this value-driven brand guarantees the same durability, design and ease of use for which the global company is known. Equip your kitchen with expertise with Henckels.
  • Fabricated from high-quality stainless steel
  • Single-piece, precision-stamped blade construction provides durability
  • Professional, fine-edge blade boasts precision cutting and is finely honed for long-lasting sharpness
  • Lightweight, full tang design yields maximum maneuverability
  • Traditional triple-rivet handle offers balance and is curved for comfort
  • Dishwasher safe
  • Made in China

Specifications

• Item no. 19475-133
Characteristics
  • Color: Black
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: German Stainless Steel
  • Type of handle: exposed tang
  • Type of edge: Serrated edge
  • Manufacturing method: stamped
Measurements
  • Blade length: 5.12 in
Henckels Definition 5-inch Serrated Utility Knife
$18.00 $10.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
mobile zoom dialog
J.A. Henckels International Definition 5-inch Serrated Utility Knife is rated 4.1 out of 5 by 21.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from This 5" serrated utility knife is perfect for cutting breads, tomato and fruits with delicate skins. Great for bagels, baguettes, and many other useful needs. This single-piece, precision-stamped blade is light and thin for excellent maneuverability without compromising strength or durability because is it made of high carbon stainless steel. Dishwasher safe, light and comfortable in my hand.
Date published: 2020-04-06
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Very Useful I cook very rarely and wanted something that I can use for almost everything. This utility knife is just that. I use it to cut vegetables for salad and stir fry, lemons and limes for adult beverages, cold cuts, breads, buns and biscuits. Love that I don't need to worry about sharpening and how lightweight it is. Has a nice curve in the handle that fits nicely in my small hands.
Date published: 2020-06-09
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Stays sharp without sharpening Serrated blades were created because they stay sharp. Given that this utility knife can be used to cut lots of foods - breads, fruit, foods with tough skin ans soft interiors like tomatoes, melon and fruits - that is a plus. And the better news: if this is the knife that appeals to you and the price suits you, then you just nailed it. The Definition line of Henckels International is a well-constructed collection of knives. Each knife is made from high quality stainless steel. One piece of this steel runs from the tip of the blade to the end of the handle for sturdiness and stability. The handle is arched to fit tightly into your palm, and is sculpted so your fingers in optimal position. I hand wash all my knives so they look brand new, but they are dishwasher safe. One tip: 5 inches isn't really a ling knife, if you are cutting bigger things, like large loaves of bread and melons regularly, consider the bread knife.
Date published: 2020-04-05
Rated 4 out of 5 by from good serrated knife This is a good all around serrated knife. The German steel blade is very sharp. The handle is comfortable to hold. The serrations make quick neat work of tomatoes, citrus and anything else with a tougher outside and softer inside. Henckels has always meant quality to me and that holds true with this knife. A great value.
Date published: 2020-07-22
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great Value A serrated utility is such a versatile knife. It's designed to be used on anything that is hard on the outside and soft on the inside. It will be your go-to tomato knife, but also ideal for oranges or meats and cheeses. The three rivet handle has a nice curve that fits perfectly in your hand and will be very durable.
Date published: 2020-04-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by from A favorite spring vegetable knife to beat them all! This tomato knife cuts many of my fruits and veggies perfectly, from the obvious tomato to the thinly sliced peppers, to cucumbers leaving the cleaned skin on. It works great for kiwi, avocado and baguettes. you will get a lot of use out of this knife
Date published: 2020-04-25
Rated 4 out of 5 by from This value priced serrated knife gives you sharp corrosion resistant steel with a full tang running through the handle for stability and a sturdier feel. I like having a knife like this around for sandwich making and it's great to toss in the picnic basket too!
Date published: 2020-04-18
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Lightweight and easy to use with the curved handle. I use utility knives for so many tasks - not for tomatoes only! Use them for cutting citrus, smaller loaves of bread and rolls, and much more! Easy to also take camping, for picnics and outdoor b-b-qs.
Date published: 2020-04-17
  • y_2020, m_8, d_7, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.10
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_2, tr_19
  • loc_en_US, sid_19475-133, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 7ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 115ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;