34.00 $15.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

In Stock

YOU SAVE: -53%
34.00 $15.99
In Stock
Ships within 1-2 days
Henckels International Definition 2-pc Prep Knife Set is rated 4.4 out of 5 by 20.
  • y_2020, m_10, d_21, h_16
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.12
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_2, tr_18
  • loc_en_US, sid_19481-002, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 162ms
  • reviews, product

Specifications

• Item no. 19481-002
Characteristics
  • Color: no-color
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: Stainless steel
  • Number of parts: 2
Henckels Definition 2pc Prep Set
$34.00 $15.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
mobile zoom dialog
Henckels International Definition 2-pc Prep Knife Set is rated 4.4 out of 5 by 20.
Rated 4 out of 5 by from The most used knives in the kitchen The good news: if this is the knife that appeals to you and the price suits you, then you just nailed it. The Definition line of Henckels International is a well-constructed collection of knives. Each knife is made from high quality stainless steel. One piece of this steel runs from the tip of the blade to the end of the handle for sturdiness and stability. The handle is arched to fit tightly into your palm, and is sculpted so your fingers in optimal position. These are excellent knives for daily use. And this set is probably the best. The 8-inch chef's knife will take care of the majority of work - chopping vegetables, cutting meats, poultry; the paring knife covers peeling, coring and garnishing. Hone them regularly and sharpen them once a year. I hand wash all my knives so they look brand new, but they are dishwasher safe.
Date published: 2020-04-05
Rated 4 out of 5 by from This is a nice little expensive prep set. These knives are stamped from a single sheet of high quality stainless steel and have comfortable handles that are curved to fit comfortably in your hand and the high neck of the handle provides a nice pinch grip surface. The blades are nice and sharp and both of these knives are handy for smaller tasks.
Date published: 2020-05-22
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Bargain I ordered these knives for a Boy Scout camping trip for my husband and son. They are made from high quality steel so won't rust or tarnish. My husband and son said they worked well - sharp and were able to all the jobs at the "kitchen" campsite. I put them in the dishwasher when they got home and they look brand new.
Date published: 2020-04-14
Rated 4 out of 5 by from This set makes a great gift or stocking stuffer for your family and friends. I love both of these blade profiles and use them every day in my kitchen. I like the small paring knife and the utility knife, both are great for prepping in the kitchen. The curved handles are very comfortable and fit nicely in my hand.
Date published: 2020-05-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Big & Small! I liked this perfect duo, it is not as daunting 2pc. set comparing with 8" chef knife and a paring knife. Technically this is a medium-range kitchen knife, a prep knife for small to medium food size and a paring knife is usually your workhorse in the kitchen cutting, peeling and slicing small food.
Date published: 2020-05-06
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Nice Prep and Paring set Good set of Prep and Paring knives, great for needing smaller blades in the kitchen to slice or peel fruits and veggies. A great starter set for newbies, such as young aspiring chefs. Nice handles on the knife, contours nicely to the German stainless steel blade. Nice price point too.
Date published: 2020-04-22
Rated 4 out of 5 by from what a steal This set is quite the value. Great price for two useful knives. The stamped blades are lightweight. Good for a college student or second home. But if you are passionate about cooking, an investment in premium Henckels knives may be worth it in the long run.
Date published: 2020-04-30
Rated 4 out of 5 by from A nice value for an essential prep set. Get two of the most used knives in the kitchen with this lightweight Definition set complete comfortable handles and super sharp, durable blades. This set is quite the bargain!
Date published: 2020-04-23
  • y_2020, m_10, d_21, h_16
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.12
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_2, tr_18
  • loc_en_US, sid_19481-002, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 7ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 108ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;