Details

Henckels Definition 20-pc, Self Sharpening Knife Block Set

{"no-color-20-pcs_20-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"no-color","ID":"no-color","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color no-color is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"20-pc","ID":"20-pcs_20-pc","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 20-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"19485-020-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
Variations
  • no-color

Promotions

YOU SAVE: -54%
$483.00 $219.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

In Stock

YOU SAVE: -54%
$483.00 $219.99
In Stock Free standard shipping for orders over $59
Ships within 1-2 days
Henckels Definition 20-pc Self-Sharpening Block Set is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 497.
  • y_2021, m_7, d_23, h_19
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.18
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_102, tr_395
  • loc_en_US, sid_19485-020, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 167ms
  • reviews, product

Description

The Definition 20-piece self-sharpening knife block features a distinctive set of high-quality knives to enhance your kitchen. This set includes an all-rounder 8-inch chef’s knife, perfect for chopping herbs and dicing onions, and the 5-inch serrated utility knife, ideal for cutting soft interior, hard exterior foods. The set is completed with kitchen shears and eight 4.5-inch ultra-sharp steak knives. The self-sharpening technology boasts built-in ceramic honing wheels that automatically sharpen when knives are stored or removed. The knives are housed in a handsome hardwood knife block.

Fabricated from durable, high-quality stainless steel, Definition’s single-piece, stamped blade construction is lighter than forged knives, offering maximum maneuverability without compromising strength or durability. Thanks to a high carbon stainless-steel construction, these knives offer power from within. Honed for long-lasting sharpness, the hollow, serrated, and fine-edge blades boast precision cutting. The curved break-proof, triple-rivet handle is comfortable to grip for tireless, balanced cutting.

• Set includes 3- and 4-inch paring, 5-inch serrated utility, 5.5-inch prep, 6-inch utility, 5.5-inch boning, 7-inch santoku, 8-inch chef’s, 8-inch carving, 8-inch bread knife, 8 x 4.5-inch steak knives, kitchen shears, and self-sharpening block
  • Knives fabricated from high-quality stainless steel
  • Single-piece, precision-stamped blade construction provides durability
  • Professional, fine-edge blade boasts precision cutting
  • Finely honed blade for long-lasting sharpness
  • Traditional triple-rivet handle offers balance and is curved for comfort
  • Lightweight, full tang design yields maximum maneuverability
  • Enjoy fatigue-free cutting
  • Dishwasher safe, hand washing recommended

Specifications

• Item no. 19485-020
Characteristics
  • Color: brown
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: stainless steel
  • Manufacturing method: stamped
  • Block slot count: 19
  • Number of parts: 20
  • Colour handle: black matte
  • Substance handle: ABS
Measurements
  • Net weight: 9.70 lbs
  • Length of product: 15.24 in
  • Width of product: 5.98 in
  • Height of product: 12.99 in
Henckels Definition 20-pc, Self Sharpening Knife Block Set
$483.00 $219.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
mobile zoom dialog
Henckels Definition 20-pc Self-Sharpening Block Set is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 497.
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Looks great! My in-laws got us this set for Christmas and I finally got my kitchen done and set it up...looks so great! It's nice to have knives that are sharp all the time!
Date published: 2021-07-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Knives These knives & block are a great product. I 100% recommend them !
Rated 5 out of 5 by from 20 pc self sharpening block Love the knives and the fact that the block sharpens the knives.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Simple to use Everyone needs a sharp knife in the kitchen, and I never had knives that stayed sharp. Always dulled after several months. This set is just what I needed. Great assortment of knives that will definitely see me through all the jobs in the kitchen. Steak knives are also included, which I love so that everything is in one place. The best part is that I can easily sharped the knives each time they get dull. All you need to do is run the knife through the slot several times. If you don't want to sharpen you simply just pull the knife out. Very convenient and easy to use.
Date published: 2020-07-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great knife set The knives are very sturdy and cut extremely well. The knife block is beautiful.
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great set of cutlery, everything you need and mor Really happy this comes with 8 steak knives! we use thoise all the time. The self sharpening is what really grabbed my attention, its so easy and you don't have to worry if the knives are ready to go or not. this is one of the few sets out there that still includes carving knives, both an 8" and a 6". The carvers were the knife that my dad first taught me to cut with so for lots of things they are my go tos. The scissors are awesome, and cut better than any of my other scissors , also having 2 paring knives is helpful, both e 3" and 4" get lots ofuse too.
Date published: 2020-04-02
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Good knives with a great block Knives look sharp, pun intended. They flow great with other items in our kitchen. The knife block is awesome and has the metal plate to protect the block from stabs when you go to return the knife and miss. Has built in sharpening but honestly not sure how I feel about that. Shouldn't the knives just stay sharp? I imagine I will never know how long it truly can stay sharp as it sharpens/hones everything when you return it to the block. However the steak knives do not sharpen so time will tell. Over all the knife set is complete and looks fantastic.
Date published: 2020-12-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great knife set…best I have had in my lifetime Cuts quickly and with ease. I love the fact that it has the built in sharpener for each knife that needs to ne sharpened. Great set!!!
Date published: 2021-07-21
  • y_2021, m_7, d_23, h_19
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.18
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_102, tr_395
  • loc_en_US, sid_19485-020, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 9ms
  • reviews, product

Are the steak knives serrated?

Asked by: Melrprn
Thank you for contacting ZWILLING HENCKELS! Yes, our Definition 20pc Self-Sharpening Block Set, Includes Eight 4.5-inch semi-serrated steak knives. Thank you Zwilling Henckels
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2021-07-08

what is the difference between definition and classic?

Asked by: sk828
Thank you for Contacting Zwilling! Our Classic series is the top of the line under our JA Henckels Single man logo: High-quality Forged German stainless steel strengthens this durable, Spanish-made knife. Full Tang with a seamless transition from blade to handle, Classic knives' fully forged construction provides weight and balance. Made in Spain. Our Definition series is high quality stainless steel, full tang, single piece stamped blade. Lighter than forged knives, offering more maneuverability without compromising strength. The curved triple-rivet handle has a comfortable grip for tireless cutting. Made in China.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2021-06-04
  • y_2021, m_7, d_23, h_19CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.18
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_2
  • loc_en_US, sid_19485-020, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 115ms
  • questions, product