Details

Henckels Definition 14-pc, Knife block set

{"no-color-14-pcs_14-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"no-color","ID":"no-color","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color no-color is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"14-pc","ID":"14-pcs_14-pc","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 14-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"19485-014-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
Variations
  • no-color
YOU SAVE: -51%
328.50 $159.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

In Stock

YOU SAVE: -51%
328.50 $159.99
In Stock Free Shipping
Ships within 1-2 days
J.A. Henckels International Definition 14-pc Self-Sharpening Block Set is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 486.
  • y_2021, m_1, d_23, h_17
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.13
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_146, tr_340
  • loc_en_US, sid_19485-014, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 5ms
  • reviews, product

Description

Sharpness is always within reach with Henckels self-sharpening Definition knife blocks. The self-sharpening slots boast built-in ceramic honing wheels that automatically sharpen when knives are stored or removed. The remaining slots are for serrated knives, with toothed blades that never need sharpening.

The 14-piece block set features all the knives you need to set your kitchen up right. From the 4-inch paring for smaller scale jobs to the all-rounder 8-inch chef’s knife for slicing and dicing, this set contains the key knives for all tasks, along with kitchen shears and 6 ultra-sharp steak knives.

Fabricated from durable, high-quality stainless steel, Definition’s single-piece, stamped blade construction is lighter than forged knives, offering maximum maneuverability without compromising strength or durability. Thanks to a high carbon stainless steel construction, these knives offer power from within. Honed for long-lasting sharpness, the fine-edge blades boast precision cutting. The curved break-proof, triple-rivet handle is comfortable to grip for tireless, balanced cutting.

• Set includes 4-inch paring, 5-inch serrated utility, 6-inch utility, 7-inch santoku, 8-inch chef’s, 8-inch bread knife; 6 x 4.5-inch steak knives, kitchen shears, and self-sharpening block
  • Self-sharpening block features stylish brushed stainless-steel cap and stained ash wood base that is tailor made for the Definition knife series
  • Labeled self-sharpening slots sharpen each time a knife is removed or replaced and ensure proper knife placement
  • Knives are fabricated from high-quality stainless steel, the single-piece, precision-stamped blade construction provides durability
  • Knives feature professional, fine-edge blade that boasts precision cutting and is finely honed blade for long-lasting sharpness
  • Knives fabricated from high-quality stainless steel
  • Knives lightweight, full tang design yields maximum maneuverability
  • Knives are dishwasher safe

Specifications

• Item no. 19485-014
Characteristics
  • Color: no-color
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: German Stainless Steel
  • Manufacturing method: stamped
  • Block slot count: 13
  • Number of parts: 14
Measurements
  • Net weight: 9.15 lbs
  • Length of product: 14.88 in
  • Width of product: 5.24 in
  • Height of product: 11.50 in
Henckels Definition 14-pc, Knife block set
$328.50 $159.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
mobile zoom dialog
J.A. Henckels International Definition 14-pc Self-Sharpening Block Set is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 486.
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Germany stamp vs. China stamp Be careful when purchasing, and check the origin of production. Do you want a one time purchase? Or, replace it in 10 years? One year ago we purchased a full knife set that had the made in Germany stamp on them. Love them! Bought this set for our daughter, knowing full well that they were crafted with Zwilling/J.A. Henckels steel, but made in China. Just know that they are not the same. The weight and hold are entirely different. Of course, we knew this going in. Just thought it was important to make this distinction, since the company does not tell you this. They're not poor quality, just not the SAME quality.
Date published: 2020-12-10
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Value Self Sharpening Set What a great idea to have custom ceramic rods built in for self-sharpening. Each time you remove and replace your knife, it will be properly sharpened so you don' t have to do the work yourself. The steak set is a bonus built in at the bottom of the block. The traditional, 3 riveted handle add a classic touch. Make sure to keep each knife in the proper slot for proper sharpening. This set has all the blades you need to work around your kitchen!
Date published: 2020-05-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Awesome Set! Got these knifes and they were better than I expected. Sharp and well balanced knifes for a great price.
Date published: 2021-01-21
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Sharp everytime! No magic here....just great German engineering. This block is great for the cook that wants a sharp knife but not the hassle of using a honing steel or sharpening stone. Every knife has it's own easily identified slot for easy storage. You can chose to pull the knife towards the back of the slot if it doesn't need sharpening and towards the front of the slot for a sharper edge.
Date published: 2020-03-24
Rated 4 out of 5 by from These are excellent knives for daily use Every shape and length you need to cook a great meal, is included in this set, and it comes with 6 steak knives. The good news: if this is the knife that appeals to you and the price suits you, then you just nailed it. The Definition line of Henckels International is a well-constructed collection of knives. Each knife is made from high quality stainless steel. One piece of this steel runs from the tip of the blade to the end of the handle for sturdiness and stability. The handle is arched to fit tightly into your palm, and is sculpted so your fingers in optimal position. This set features a built-in sharpening system so that your knives are maintained for you. Keep them clean and put them away and they are ready to go when you are. I hand wash all my knives so they look brand new, but they are dishwasher safe.
Date published: 2020-04-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by from So easy to use! Finally a set of knives that sharpen themselves. The block has specific slots for each knife, all you do is push the blade back and forth through the slot and the knife is razor blade sharp. If you don't want to sharpen the blade you can just pull it out so there's no need to worry about over sharpening. Comes with a really nice assortment of knives, including steak knives, so I not only have sharp knives but I have a knife for every job in the kitchen.
Date published: 2020-06-09
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great for everyday use Overall, very happy with the set. Very sharp so far. They are stamped steel, so the weight and quality is not there, but it will get the job done for the the average cook. As it self-sharpens when you place them back into the block makes me question if fine metal particles are on the blades when you already to us. We always wipe them down prior to use.
Date published: 2021-01-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by from 100% worth the money! Great quality Beautiful block holder! Built in sharpener right in each individual holder- ingenious and space/time saving. Too early to rate how efficacious it but so far so good! I bought for a gift and was so pleased a purchased a set for myself! Was on sale and then used a coupon and got over 55% off price. Can’t go wrong for the quality of the items for the amount I paid. If these last 5 years I would make my money back x 4, but I see these lasting several years over that! Henckels are always am amazing quality product. I’ll post again after I use longer
Date published: 2020-12-09
  • y_2021, m_1, d_23, h_17
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.13
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_146, tr_340
  • loc_en_US, sid_19485-014, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 7ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 5ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;