Details

Henckels Cooking Tools 18/10 Stainless Steel, Spaghetti Spoon

$16.99
Henckels Stainless Steel Spaghetti Spoon is rated 4.7 out of 5 by 32.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_9, tr_23
  • loc_en_US, sid_12910-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 104ms
  • reviews, product
{"no-color-34-cm_13.00-inch":{"color":{"displayName":"no-color","ID":"no-color","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"unselectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color no-color is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"13.00 inch","ID":"34-cm_13.00-inch","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"unselectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 13.00 inch is not available for this combination"},"productId":"12910-000-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":false}}
Out Of Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 16 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

The J.A. Henckels International Stainless Steel Spaghetti Spoon combines the beauty of brushed 18/10 stainless steel with perfect, elegant functionality. Hanging loop for convenient storage. Perfect for gift giving or to upgrade existing tools. Dishwasher safe.

• Combines the beauty of brushed 18/10 stainless steel with perfect, elegant functionality
  • Hanging loop for convenient storage
  • Perfect for gift giving or to upgrade existing tools
  • Dishwasher safe.

Specifications

• Item no. 12910-000
Characteristics
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: 18/10 Stainless Steel
Measurements
  • Length of product: 13.23 in
  • Width of product: 3.15 in
Added to basket View basket checkout
Henckels Stainless Steel Spaghetti Spoon is rated 4.7 out of 5 by 32.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Pasta is a staple in our house and having this spaghetti spoon makes meals so much easier. It scoops noodles straight from the boiling water and drains them which allows me to preserve my pasta water. The stainless steel has a nice weight and is easy to clean either in the sink or dishwasher.
Date published: 2020-05-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Keep this one close to your stove because you will find that you want it close at hand. I am so happy with my stainless steel kitchen tools from Zwilling and this one is no exception. I of course use it for spaghetti, but have found that I use it for many other tasks as well, and you will too!
Date published: 2020-05-19
Rated 4 out of 5 by from I love this spaghetti spoon it’s made from a great 18/10 stainless steel that holds up well in the dishwasher. The handle is comfortable to hold.
Date published: 2020-05-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Excellent Noodle Helper! Exceptional and durable spaghetti spoon, less effort to pick-up every stringy noodle and and pasta. Slotted spoon is perfect to pick and choose meatballs separating from the sauce, pasta or vegetable and will scoop out solid food from the liquid or soup. I've had this toolst for quite sometimes, it never deformed spoon tines and doesn't bend or break, it is a very sturdy spaghetti spoon.
Date published: 2020-04-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by from I recently upgraded all my kitchen utensils to the Henckels stainless steel pieces with this great round handle. I love how they all match now and the quality is great. They all go through the dishwasher beautifully. The bowl of this pasta spoon is nice and generous and has a great angle so that pasta doesn't slide off as you are scooping.
Date published: 2020-05-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Sturdy - Pile it on! Nothing bothers me more than a pasta spoon that bends right when you need it the most - when I'm pulling out a heap of wet, perfectly al dente noodles before they go into my sauce. I like to transfer over as much of the pasta as I can at once, and this beautiful and strong pasta scoop always delivers. Dishwasher safe.
Date published: 2020-06-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by from This slotted spaghetti spoon, is perfect for fettuccine, linguine and angel hair, too, along with pastas and noodles. I also use it to scoop out small potatoes from boiling water. So many uses and the nice brushed stainless steel is an upgrade from my old spoon.
Date published: 2020-05-10
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Love the length of this spaghetti spoon, perfect for dipping into deep pots. The spoon is made from high quality stainless steel so no tarnishing or rusting, even after lots of use in the dishwasher. Has an awesome little loop for hanging storage.
Date published: 2020-04-30
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_9, tr_23
  • loc_en_US, sid_12910-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 5ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 131ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;