Details

Henckels Classic Precision 7-inch, hollow edge Santoku Knife

$74.99
Henckels Classic Precision 7-inch Santoku Knife is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 79.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_29, tr_50
  • loc_en_US, sid_17047-181, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 103ms
  • reviews, product
{"no-color-18-cm_7.00-inch":{"color":{"displayName":"no-color","ID":"no-color","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color no-color is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"7.00 inch","ID":"18-cm_7.00-inch","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 7.00 inch is not available for this combination"},"productId":"17047-181-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 74 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

Introducing Classic Precision: The NEW Classic Knife Line from HENCKELS. High-quality German stainless steel strengthens this durable, Spanish-made knife that features a razor-sharp blade. Ideal for everyday use, these satin-finished blades are conveniently dishwasher safe. With a seamless transition from blade to handle, Classic Precision knives' fully forged construction provides balance as the rounded spine and curved triple-rivet handles encourage tireless cutting. Cut with confidence, with this essential kitchen cutlery by the leader in value-driven knives since 1895.

• Fabricated from high-quality German stainless steel
  • Fully forged construction offers durability and a seamless transition from blade to handle
  • Professional, satin-finished blade boasts precision cutting and is finely honed for long-lasting sharpness
  • Rounded spine provides balance and comfort
  • Ergonomic, curved triple-rivet handle encourages tireless cutting
  • Dishwasher safe
  • Made in Spain

Specifications

• Item no. 17047-181
Characteristics
  • Country of origin: Spain
  • Substance: stainless steel
  • Type of handle: exposed tang
  • Type of edge: hollow edge
  • Edge finishing: Razor edge
  • Manufacturing method: forged
  • Blade hardness (HRC): 54-56 HRC
  • Colour handle: black matte
  • Substance handle: POM
Measurements
  • Net weight: 0.35 lbs
  • Length of product: 12.01 in
  • Width of product: 1.73 in
  • Height of product: 0.67 in
  • Blade length: 7.09 in
  • Handle length: 4.92 in
  • Handle width: 0.63 in
  • Blade width: 0.08 in
  • Blade thickness: 0.08 in
Henckels Classic Precision 7-inch, hollow edge Santoku Knife
4.9 (79)
Added to basket View basket checkout
HENCKELS Classic Precision Cutlery

HENCKELS Classic Precision Knife Series

Henckels Classic Precision 7-inch Santoku Knife is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 79.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from A great Santoku knife I really like the Classic Precision collection, an upgraded version of its predecessor the Classic, this a knife you want to grab and use in your kitchen. The silky smooth texture of the handle contours really well into the palm of your hand, giving you a comfortable grip while you use this knife. With the blade being a santoku, this is a great all purpose knife, where you can slice, chop, mince with ease thanks to the hollow edge of the blade. A great forged knife made out of high carbon stainless steel, this is a knife you’ll want to reach for to use regularly.
Date published: 2020-05-27
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great for Fruits and Vegetables This is a great knife for slicing and dicing fruits and vegetables. The air pockets on the blade allow the product to easily slide off the blade instead of stacking up on the blade and causing ou to manually slide them off. Can be used as a traditional chef knife. It's forged and made from German steel, so those two features guarantee it is a knife that's sharp and will keep its sharp edge for many uses.
Date published: 2021-01-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Virtuous The classic percision line is a traditional western style blade that is a little thinner and lighter than a conventional German- Western blade. This Santoku, Asian,style knife is super sharp, durable. The dimples on the blade allow for an easy release of food.The half bolster enables the full use and sharpening of the blade. The classic three rivet handle is comfortable to hold.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great Value for Everyday Kitchen Knife If you chop a lot of vegetables this is a great everyday kitchen knife for its value. Comparable to other $200 knives of similar design, but at around third of the price. It's sturdy, medium weight, and well balanced between blade and handle. Very light-weight for heavy usage, but enough weight to easily crush garlic or cut through bulky stems easily. Optimal size for chopping tons of vegetables at all sizes without being too cumbersome and having a heel-less blade makes maneuvering to cut extra long produce easy. Because of a heel-less blade there is some concern for slipping and injuring your finger around the edge, but the tang on the handle and its balance keeps your hand further down away from the blade while still having full control of the knife. I had a really cheap Cuisinart Santoku (probably $5 because it was part of a $20 set) that lasted 5 years, but in hindsight I wish I spent just a little extra for a blade like this.
Date published: 2021-04-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by from For chopping, mincing and slicing, I like to turn to this santoku knife from Henckels. It has a comfortable, ergonomic handle that shows the forged steel running all the way through for durability and balance. And the German steel blade is incredibly sharp with hollow edge divets helping guide food off the knife while cutting.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great knife I’ve been using Henkels knives for 10 years, since I received the first ones for my wedding. I received this one for Valentine’s Day. It is super sharp, and I’m excited to have a thicker knife to practice my chopping skills. All of my Henkels knives are going on 10+ years, and they’re all still great quality.
Date published: 2021-02-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Lightweight and precise The handle isn’t as big and heavy as other knives I have owned or used, which in my opinion is great. The cut is very precise leaving me with clean cuts with what I am cutting whether it is veggies or meats. The dimples on the sides help a lot to keep the food from sticking on too much. All in all a great knife and definitely going to look more into more Henckles collections!!
Date published: 2022-01-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by from 7” chef knife I have had this knife for 10 days. It is perfect. I use daily for chopping and cutting large veggies and meats. I am hoping it will stay sharp as it is now for a long time. The reviews from others seem to say so. Thanks for making a well balanced and sharp knife with a medium price range that most can afford.
Date published: 2021-04-25
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_29, tr_50
  • loc_en_US, sid_17047-181, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 5ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 118ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;