Details

Henckels Classic Precision 3-pc, Starter Set

$99.99
$149.99
-33 %
Henckels Classic Precision 3-pc Starter Knife Set is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 214.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_28, h_10
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_70, tr_144
  • loc_en_US, sid_17050-003, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 6ms
  • reviews, product
{"no-color-3-pcs_3-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"no-color","ID":"no-color","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color no-color is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"3-pc","ID":"3-pcs_3-pc","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 3-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"17050-003-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 99 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

Introducing Classic Precision: The NEW Classic Knife Line from HENCKELS. High-quality German stainless steel strengthens this durable, Spanish-made knife that features a razor-sharp blade. Ideal for everyday use, these satin-finished blades are conveniently dishwasher safe. With a seamless transition from blade to handle, Classic Precision knives' fully forged construction provides balance as the rounded spine and curved triple-rivet handles encourage tireless cutting. Cut with confidence, with this essential kitchen cutlery by the leader in value-driven knives since 1895.

• Set includes 4-inch Paring Knife, 5-inch Serrated Utility Knife, 8-inch Chef's Knife
  • Fabricated from high-quality German stainless steel
  • Fully forged construction offers durability and a seamless transition from blade to handle
  • Professional, satin-finished blade boasts precision cutting and is finely honed for long-lasting sharpness
  • Rounded spine provides balance and comfort
  • Ergonomic, curved triple-rivet handle encourages tireless cutting
  • Dishwasher safe
  • Made in Spain

Specifications

• Item no. 17050-003
Characteristics
  • Country of origin: Spain
  • Substance: stainless steel
  • Manufacturing method: forged
  • Number of parts: 3
  • Colour handle: black matte
  • Substance handle: POM
Measurements
  • Net weight: 0.97 lbs
Henckels Classic Precision 3-pc, Starter Set
4.8 (214)
-33% 149.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
HENCKELS Classic Precision Cutlery

HENCKELS Classic Precision Knife Series

Henckels Classic Precision 3-pc Starter Knife Set is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 214.
Rated 4 out of 5 by from The Classic knife is well, Classic and this starter set is a perfect way to start a collection or outfit a second home or RV. Precision was developed to improve on a classic styling without losing any of the quality or spirit of the original. Handles and edges are refined and rounded for more comfort in the hand and an improved overall performance. Made from high quality German steel these knives are well balanced with a classic 3 rivet handle, full bolster, full tang, acute edge angle with a beautiful satin finish. Whether you are a home cook or a professional this is a great knife to have in your kitchen.
Date published: 2020-05-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Razor sharp My husband and I were on the fence about which knives to buy. We decided to go to the store and look them over. I loved the feel of the handle on the classic precision knives.After handling and a general inspection,we decided to buy the classic precision 3 pc set.The price was excellent. When I got home it was like a new toy for me. The first thing I wanted to cut, was a tomato. The knife went through it like a razor .We differently made the right choice. I love my new knives.
Date published: 2021-08-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Starter Set Review -- Perfection! I received the 3 PC starter set as a Christmas gift. I've had the opportunity to use all thee knives over the past week. I can only describe them as magnificent!! The 4" paring knife is so easy to use with it's sharp blade and ease of slicing and paring. The fun continues on with the use of the 5" utility knife. Perfect for tomato slices of varying degrees of thickness from a generous slice for caprese salad to ultra thin slices for garnish and the Luke. The 8" chef's knife was so handy in carving up a prime rib roast last evening. Effortless slicing of the roast resulting in steakhouse quality appearance. Cleanup is easy, the blades remain very sharp over multiple uses, and overall quality is unbeatable. Please enjoy using these wonderful knives!!
Date published: 2022-12-31
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great Starter Set The 8" chef knife is the go-to knife for many chefs and home cooks. Its curved, long blade is ideal for chopping fruits and vegetables, and can also slice nicely through a roast. The parer is for any "in-hand" tasks such as peeling an apple. And the serrated utility is designed to handle anything hard on the outside and soft on the inside, such as a tomato, orange, or slicing a package of sausage. This knife is a similar quality to the knives made in Germany, at a fraction of the cost. It's forged from high carbon, German steel which guarantees incredible edge retention. The fine edge blades are sharpened to an edge angle that closely matches Asian knives making them incredibly sharp. The three rivet handle has the perfect weight and balance, plus it is extremely durable.
Date published: 2020-06-10
Rated 4 out of 5 by from My second set of henckels cutlery Fantastic knives. The only reason I don’t give them five stars is that I’ve had the Henkels pro knives for over 15 years and those are the top. That’s why they’re like over $200 for a chefs knife lol. This set was $100 for three.
Date published: 2021-04-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love love love these knives!!! I am a professional Food Stylist for H-E-B and I am always looking for a good set of quality knives for everyday use that will be great for slicing, dicing, chopping etc a variety of foods. The Chefs knife is perfect for pretty much everything and it’s lightweight and fits great in my hand. The paring knife is perfect for slicing smaller fruits and veggies and I love the serrated knife for cutting bread and tomatoes. I highly recommend his set for home cooks and professional chefs as well!!!
Date published: 2023-01-14
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Good Sharp, comfortable, easy to use, quality =price, except 2 things : I preferred to get knife in sealed Package to be sure it’s new, and one knife doesn’t not have Smooth edges
Date published: 2021-11-21
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Excellent knives My first set of quality German knives and I'm not disappointed! The chef's knife is nicely balanced making it easy to use it's solid weight to cut through bulky items with precision, or finely cut and mince small or delicate foods. The 4 inch paring knife is slightly large for some small fruits but makes an excellent utility knife for precise slicing. All of these knives are beautifully finished an have very sharp edges. Looking forward to years of use.
Date published: 2022-01-15
  • y_2024, m_3, d_28, h_10
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_70, tr_144
  • loc_en_US, sid_17050-003, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 4ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 123ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;