Details

Henckels Classic Clad Elite 10-pc, Pots and pans set

{"silver-10-pcs_10-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"silver","ID":"silver","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"unselectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color silver is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"10-pc","ID":"10-pcs_10-pc","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"unselectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 10-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"40870-004-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":false}}
N/A
Add to cart options
Product Actions

This item is currently not available.

This item is out of stock
As soon as it's available again, you will receive an e-mail from us.
This field is required.
Your request has been saved. We'll notify you when it's available again.
N/A
Henckels Classic Clad Elite 10-pcs_10-pc 10-pc, Pots and pans set silver is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 109.
  • y_2021, m_5, d_4, h_18
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.15
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_33, tr_76
  • loc_en_US, sid_40870-004, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 149ms
  • reviews, product

Description

• High-quality 18/10 stainless steel finish, hygienic and neutral in taste
  • SIGMA Classic sandwich base
  • Very good heat retention and distribution
  • Integrated measuring scale
  • Suitable for use on induction hobs

Specifications

• Item no. 40870-004
Characteristics
  • Color: silver
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: 18/10 Stainless Steel
  • Bottom technology: 3 Ply
  • Handle fixing: riveted
  • Lid existing: Yes
  • Induction: Yes
  • Oven-safe: Yes
  • Broiler-safe: Yes
  • Freezer-safe: Yes
  • Stovetop-safe: Yes
  • Number of parts: 10
Measurements
  • Net weight: 16.20 lbs
Henckels Classic Clad Elite 10-pc, Pots and pans set
N/A
Added to basket View basket checkout
mobile zoom dialog
Henckels Classic Clad Elite 10-pcs_10-pc 10-pc, Pots and pans set silver is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 109.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from I just cooked a perfect omelet in my new 8" skillet. Even though it doesn't have a non-stick coating, the omelet released perfectly without any sticking. Heating was even and easily controlled. The cookware is heavy but well balanced, and the stay cool handles are solid and easy to grip. The quality surpassed my expectations, especially for cookware in this price point. My only complaint is that I would have preferred to have a lid for the 10" skillet instead of two identical lids for the stock pot and sauté pan, which are a smaller diameter
Date published: 2020-09-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by from RealClad Stainless Dream After purchasing Caphalon Cookware from Costco 2 years ago, I am thrilled to cook with Henckels RealClad . 33 years ago we received a set of stainless with a copper bottom cookware. After many years of trying to cook with non-stick cookware we still have the original cookware and it looks and works perfectly. We decided to go back to what works and there is not a better more trusted name then Henckels.
Date published: 2021-01-24
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Henckels 10 piece Tri-Ply Cookware Set Nice and shiny from the very start. I am surprised at how light this set is compare to other brands. The finish on the lids and pots are truly mirror finish. I do wish they provide an additional larger pot. The medium size pot is useless in my opinion. Cooks great and easily to product that brown finish on all types of meat. Just remember to clean them the right way!
Date published: 2020-07-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Awesome cookware My lovely wife gave me this fantastic cookware as a gift. My grandson and I used it to create a wonderful holiday meal (and other meals). The excellence of heat distribution is remarkable. Clean up is so easy. The fantastic finish of the product actually creates a wonderful presentation full of food. "Grazi Mille" to my beautiful wife and to Henckels for this cookware
Date published: 2020-12-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love them so far First, they arrived in their box within a slighlty bigger box and were packed and protected better than any pans I have purchased before. Second, they are quite substantial in weight - not cheap, flimsy, lightweight pans at all. Third, I like the hollow handles that don't get hot, and the non-drip rims. I look forward to many years of cooking with these pans.
Date published: 2020-07-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love my new pans!! They are substantial without the weight! Also, no worries about nasty chemicals off gassing or leaching into our food! Safety is important, and Henckels International takes out all the guesswork! Plus, they are safe for all cooktops, oven, and dishwasher safe! Thanks a million!!
Date published: 2020-12-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Grown up cookware Finally decided to replace an old set of non-stick cookware with stainless. The new cookware made a world of difference getting a maillard on meats. It also heats more evenly and retains its heat much longer than our old set. Looking forward to many years of use from this set.
Date published: 2020-08-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great set Love my new stainless cooking pots/pans set. Professional looks and heavy duty feel (it feels little heavy, but it gives me more confidence that it is the real thing). I only with that lids had glass section so I can see how the food is cooking inside.
Date published: 2020-12-30
  • y_2021, m_5, d_4, h_18
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.15
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_33, tr_76
  • loc_en_US, sid_40870-004, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 11ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 131ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;