Details

Henckels RealClad Tri-Ply 10-pc, Pots and pans set

$249.99

Stylish, fully clad cookware for superior browning and effortless release

• Fully clad 3-ply stainless steel construction
  • Polished, mirror finish
  • Stainless-steel lids lock in moisture
Henckels Realclad Tri-ply 10-pc Cookware set is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 446.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_122, tr_324
  • loc_en_US, sid_40870-004, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 102ms
  • reviews, product
{"silver-10-pcs_10-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"silver","ID":"silver","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"unselectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color silver is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"10-pc","ID":"10-pcs_10-pc","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"unselectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 10-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"40870-004-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":false}}
Out Of Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 249 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

The HENCKELS RealClad 10-Piece Set is built for stocking a brand new kitchen with all the essential pans or for refreshing a kitchen in need of a cookware update. With RealClad, you will find pans for large and small jobs alike, for searing and braising, boiling, and steaming. Enjoy clean and easy, dripless pouring when saucing and degreasing, as well as ergonomic stay-cool handles that offer easy maneuvering.

The RealClad stainless-steel assortment offers superior browning and searing. This 3-ply, fully clad construction with a thick aluminum core heats up evenly and quickly. With a highly polished mirror finish, RealClad adds style and sophistication to any kitchen.

• Set includes: 8-inch fry pan, 10-inch fry pan, 1-quart saucepan w/lid, 2-quart saucepan w/lid, 3-quart saucepan w/lid, 6-quart Dutch oven w/lid
  • Stainless-steel interior for superior browning
  • Polished, mirror finish
  • Fully clad 3-ply stainless steel construction
  • Thick aluminum core heats up evenly and quickly
  • Flared rims for clean and dripless pouring
  • Ergonomic stay-cool handles
  • Stainless-steel lids lock in moisture
  • Compatible with all stovetops, including induction, and oven safe to 500°F
  • Easy to clean, dishwasher safe

Specifications

• Item no. 40870-004
Characteristics
  • Color: silver
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: 18/10 Stainless Steel
  • Surface finishing: polished
  • Bottom technology: 3 Ply
  • Handle fixing: riveted
  • Lid existing: Yes
  • Induction: Yes
  • Oven-safe: Yes
  • Broiler-safe: Yes
  • Freezer-safe: Yes
  • Stovetop-safe: Yes
  • Number of parts: 10
Measurements
  • Net weight: 16.20 lbs
Added to basket View basket checkout
Henckels Realclad Tri-ply 10-pc Cookware set is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 446.
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Feel like good quality As a disclaimer, I’ve never owned stainless steel pans before. I just opened the package and they feel sturdy and are all flat and level. I’m excited to cook with them. The reason I gave it 4 stars is that there appears to be some weird spots on the inside of one of the pans. Hopefully it’s not an issue with the finish. The only big downside is that none of the lids fit on the skillets. Prior sets I’ve owned, the pot lids fit the skillets so that you could cover and simmer in the skillet.
Date published: 2022-04-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Glad I bought this 10 piece set I am happy with the quality of this stainless steel set. The tri-ply surface is sturdy and thick still not too heavy. The handles are not getting much heated as they are hollow. Also, handles are not slippery due to a little flat and curvy shape. The lids are also good quality. I noticed it's also very easy to clean the pans referring to some YouTube videos! Really happy with my purchase and really excited to try different recipes with these pans!
Date published: 2022-02-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Wow We bought the10-piece RealClad Tri-Ply set and we love it. This set is beautiful. My husband washed each piece and dried them as instructed to avoid water spots. I steamed some rice in the small pot and the rice did not stick to the bottom. We are really looking forward to using all the pots and pans. I used to buy non-stick pans but I still had to use oil so that the food wouldn't stick to the non-stick pans. It just didn't make sense so we decided to buy the RealClad to see if it was better given that we use oil. And we are glad we did!
Date published: 2023-03-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by from I just cooked a perfect omelet in my new 8" skillet. Even though it doesn't have a non-stick coating, the omelet released perfectly without any sticking. Heating was even and easily controlled. The cookware is heavy but well balanced, and the stay cool handles are solid and easy to grip. The quality surpassed my expectations, especially for cookware in this price point. My only complaint is that I would have preferred to have a lid for the 10" skillet instead of two identical lids for the stock pot and sauté pan, which are a smaller diameter
Date published: 2020-09-16
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Cleaning I like the overall. Only issue , they don’t clean up well!
Date published: 2022-01-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Amazing Set I picked this up cause I moved to a new Co-Op and I doubted the products claim the heat doesn't transfer to the handle. I was wrong these handles so stay cool enough to grab even when filled with boiling water. Pouring contents out is a breeze as well, no fuss and no mess makes dividing up portions easy and mess free! Definitely recommend
Date published: 2023-04-03
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Pans and lids look nice…. Bought them last month and started using them this week. Will be able to provide a better review after a couple of months usage. As for the looks, they look high end.
Date published: 2022-01-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Best cookware i have ever purchased These pans heat evenly and cook so well. If you heat properly then stickness will be very minimal or no. Dishwasher safe and best thing is i can use on any cooktop.
Date published: 2022-01-15
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_122, tr_324
  • loc_en_US, sid_40870-004, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 6ms
  • reviews, product

What is the gauge of this set?

Asked by: MomOf4inNY
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestions, tq_1
  • loc_en_US, sid_40870-004, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 4ms
  • questions, product