Details

Henckels CLASSIC 15-pc, Self Sharpening Knife Block Set

{"no-color-15-pcs_15-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"no-color","ID":"no-color","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color no-color is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"15-pc","ID":"15-pcs_15-pc","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 15-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"31185-015-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
Variations
  • no-color

Promotions

YOU SAVE: -65%
$709.00 $249.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

In Stock

YOU SAVE: -65%
$709.00 $249.99
In Stock Free standard shipping for orders over $59
Ships within 1-2 days
Henckels Classic 15-pc Self-Sharpening Block Set is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 121.
  • y_2021, m_7, d_27, h_19
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.18
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_30, tr_91
  • loc_en_US, sid_31185-015, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 127ms
  • reviews, product

Description

The 15-piece self-sharpening block set features all the knives you need to set your kitchen up right. From the 4-inch paring for smaller scale jobs to the all-rounder 8-inch chef’s knife for slicing and dicing, this set contains the key knives for all tasks, along with kitchen shears and 8 ultra-sharp steak knives.

The self-sharpening block technology automatically sharpens your knives when they are stored or removed to help you maintain the sharpest knives. The set is completed with a handsome stained ash wood block with a stainless-steel cap.

High-quality German stainless steel strengthens these durable, Spanish-made knives. With a seamless transition from blade to handle, Classic knives' fully forged construction provides balance as the traditional triple-rivet handles encourage tireless cutting. These satin-finished blades are conveniently dishwasher safe.

• Set includes 4-inch paring, 5-inch serrated utility, 5.5-inch prep, 7-inch hollow edge santoku, 8-inch chef’s knife, eight 4.5-inch steak knives, kitchen shears, 14-slot self-sharpening knife block
  • Knives fabricated from high-quality German stainless steel
  • Fully forged construction offers durability and a seamless transition from blade to handle
  • Professional, satin-finished blade boasts precision cutting and is finely honed for long-lasting sharpness
  • Ergonomic, traditional triple-rivet handle provides balance and comfort
  • Dishwasher safe, hand washing recommended
  • Kitchen knives made in Spain
  • Enjoy fatigue-free cutting

Specifications

• Item no. 31185-015
Characteristics
  • Color: brown
  • Country of origin: Spain
  • Substance: german stainless steel
  • Manufacturing method: forged
  • Block slot count: 14
  • Number of parts: 15
  • Colour handle: black matte
  • Substance handle: plastic
Measurements
  • Net weight: 9.00 lbs
Henckels CLASSIC 15-pc, Self Sharpening Knife Block Set
$709.00 $249.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
mobile zoom dialog
Henckels Classic 15-pc Self-Sharpening Block Set is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 121.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Quality, style, performance! I searched low and high for a forged, self-sharpening knife set, and found this set that is the best of both worlds. The steak knives are serrated and stamped, so they don’t need sharpening, and the other knives are forged and come with the self-sharpening openings on the knife block. The block is a beautiful, dark hardwood and you can see and feel the quality right away. The knives are sharp and precise, and make food prep a cinch! We entertain often, and love that this set comes with 8 steak knives as most only come with 6. All the benefits without the hefty price tag. Love this set!
Date published: 2021-02-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great Value for a Great Knife Having a knife sharp every time you need to use it is important. With this self sharpening set, that is what you get everytime you pull a knife to use, I didn't realize Spain was known for making great cutlery (the Classic is made in Spain) until I did a little research on my own. I decided to give these knives a try. There is a knife for every kitchen task. Having 8 steak knives is great. I think the time and money I save from not having to get these knives sharpened is worth a lot and feel those factors contribute to making this a great value for such good knives.
Date published: 2020-07-14
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great Set for Straightforward Cooking This is a terrific set, after all it comes with the best prep knives, a full set of steak knives and a self-sharpening block. If you don't need specialty knives - for boning or carving, this look no further. This set has all you need and it offers a very good value. I really like my Henckels Classic knives. I've had mine for more than 20 years. These are forged knives made of quality steel. They have a triple riveted handle, a comfortable integrated bolster. Even if they aren't made in Germany, the steel is, and their quality is unquestionable.
Date published: 2020-05-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by from I never knew what I was missing! I have never owned a knife set like this before. I had an old knife block set pieced together over time. I am a regular at home cook which I use 5-6 days per week. I tried to sharpen and maintain these old knives for years before I decided to upgrade as I began to cook more. These knives are night and day different. Besides the obvious of being much sharper, the most impressive thing about these knives is how strong and sturdy they feel in your hand. These knives feel as good as they cut which is nothing short of incredible.
Date published: 2020-11-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Like butter I have had a sorted past with knives, recommendations, and absolute frustration a friends and families houses. I’ve always prided myself on keeping my knives in tip top shape, but when helping friends cook, Gos help me. I researched thoroughly before adding this set to my wedding registry. For the price this set is dynamite. I always expect new knives to be sharp but compared to my other sharpened blade the feel, the balance, the weight of these knives is in a whole other league. This is the best knife set I’ve ever owned. I want to buy these for all of my friends and family. Additionally, the fact that the block is self sharpening is tremendous! Seriously this gift has brought more joy to my heart than anything else received. There is nothing else in the world like an amazing high quality knife set.
Date published: 2021-04-04
Rated 4 out of 5 by from This is a wonderful self-sharpening block at a value price that is not made in China. The block itself is very nice and even comes with steak knives.
Date published: 2020-04-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great just got better I've always loved the Classic knife line because they're as close as you can get to the knives made in Germany at a fraction of the cost. They're forged knives made of German steel with a perfectly weighted blade and 3 rivet handle. The addition of the self sharpening block makes keeping them "out of the box" sharp a simple task. Pull a knife out and replace it...your knife is sharp. German engineering has mastered this technique and packaged it in a beautiful, dark block.
Date published: 2020-04-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by from complete! This set has everything you need. The built in sharpener helps keep your blades cutting like champs. It helps that they are labeled so that you get the right sharpening on the right blade! My new fav is the 5.5 prep knife! That little guy does a lot for a small knife. I like that I don't have to use my parer too much for small jobs, it stays sharper for paring when I need it! the rest of the assortment covers all the bases and the scissors from Henckels are always awesome!
Date published: 2020-04-06
  • y_2021, m_7, d_27, h_19
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.18
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_30, tr_91
  • loc_en_US, sid_31185-015, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 9ms
  • reviews, product

What are the dimensions of the knife block?

Asked by: Monet 24
Thank you for contacting ZWILLING! We are checking on the dimensions of the Henckels Classic Knife Storage Block for you and we will email you directly. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience. Regards, Zwilling
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2021-07-21

Are the steak knives serrated?

Asked by: LHLW
Yes
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2021-02-17
  • y_2021, m_7, d_26, h_19CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.18
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_2
  • loc_en_US, sid_31185-015, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 102ms
  • questions, product