Details

Henckels Paring Knives 4-pc, Paring Knife Set - Multi-Colored

$19.99
Henckels 4-pc Paring Knife Set - Multi-Colored is rated 4.6 out of 5 by 87.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_21, tr_66
  • loc_en_US, sid_10699-001, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 102ms
  • reviews, product
{"no-color-4-pcs_4-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"no-color","ID":"no-color","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color no-color is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"4-pc","ID":"4-pcs_4-pc","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 4-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"10699-001-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 19 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

An assortment of paring knives for any detail work you might encounter. Includes a bird's beak peeler, paring knife, straight edge paring knife, and serrated paring knife.

• Includes bird's beak peeler, paring knife, straight edge paring knife, and serrated paring knife
  • Multicolored handles for quick identification.
  • Made in China

Specifications

• Item no. 10699-001
Characteristics
  • Color: mixed colors
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: stainless steel
  • Manufacturing method: stamped
  • Number of parts: 4
  • Colour handle: mixed colors
  • Substance handle: PP
Measurements
  • Net weight: 0.26 lbs
  • Length of product: 0.47 in
  • Width of product: 4.72 in
Henckels Paring Knives 4-pc, Paring Knife Set - Multi-Colored
4.6 (87)
Added to basket View basket checkout
Henckels 4-pc Paring Knife Set - Multi-Colored is rated 4.6 out of 5 by 87.
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Second set in 14 years I received this set with the wooden knife holder as a bridal shower gift 14 years ago. I used them all almost daily until the red handle and serrated knife came dislodged from each other. Honestly I think it was my fault bc I used it to slice hard crusty bread and hard smoked cheeses. I enjoyed it so much that I couldn’t pass up a good deal at Macy’s. Now whenever family ask for knives for gifts, I’m loyal to this brand!
Date published: 2022-11-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Never wrong with a Henckels Honestly I bought this set mainly because of the paring knife and of course the price was great for such a bundle, but I have ended up using more the peelers than anything else. Excellent knives all around, the handle does not allow for any slips, they haven't gotten dull after using them for a few months. If you're in the market for some nice and affordable knives look no more, plus you never go wrong with Henckels.
Date published: 2021-04-17
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Good knives, best value These awesomely simple knives never cease to amaze me. They are made from a good quality German steel and they just keep cutting and cutting and cutting. I have one that is at least 10 years old, the bird's beak and I still reach for it. They are extremely lightweight. Great for camping, hiking, picnicking, on cheese boards, on buffet tables and sometimes I find mine in the garage. So good, get them in every color!
Date published: 2020-04-07
Rated 4 out of 5 by from The perfect grab and go set I love to keep some of these knives stashed in the same drawer as my flatware. I just grab them and go to the cocktail bar to slice lemons, limes, and oranges. Also, they make a great hostess gift. The set of 4 has you covered with a serrated edge in the red handle, as well as a birds beak in in the blue handle and regular paring knives for the yellow and green handles.
Date published: 2020-05-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Nice go to in a pinch. I like the multicolor handles on the different knives and the textured grip to help against slippage.I have just purchased this product so I’m hoping for a long time usage and wear. I went directly to this product because of the brand-name. I have other Henckle knives and I am quite pleased with their longevity and construction.
Date published: 2021-12-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great for traveling. I travel a lot for work, and always bring my own cutlery tools to ensure that I have what I need to prep meals in my room. This set is complete and can handle anything I need to do. It's also well priced, so I never worry about forgetting one. This is my new go to gift for housewarmings. It is always very well received.
Date published: 2020-06-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Best paring knives ever These knives are perfect for me. Im not an amateur chef or anything special. Just a mom. These knives stay sharp, don’t slip in my hand and cut prefect and without a mess. I have bought more expensive knives that have done much less. Its simple. Cut without squashing the food. These knives do it great
Date published: 2020-09-11
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Nice Bar Knives These are great knives to keep around a bar for any fruit or garnishes you might need for drinks. The set gives you every style paring knife you would need for working with products in your hands. The color coded handles are fun and make it easy to see which knife you’re going to grab.
Date published: 2020-03-23
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_21, tr_66
  • loc_en_US, sid_10699-001, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 7ms
  • reviews, product

I have this set and have been using it for 10+years. It came with the wooden block. I wanted.to purchase the set with the block, but can't find anywhere where the block is included or sold separately. Is the block still available? If so, where can I find?

Asked by: BobLisa
Hi No longer available.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2022-12-16

is it dishwasher safe?

Asked by: CAROL2
Yes, these knives are dishwasher-safe, but we recommend hand washing to prolong the beauty and lifespan of your cutlery.
Date published: 2018-08-07

How long is the blade on the Birds Beak knife? How long is the entire knife?

Asked by: JSJS
The blade on the bird's beak knife is 2.75" long, and the knife is 6.99" from tip to tip.
Date published: 2018-07-25
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_3
  • loc_en_US, sid_10699-001, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 116ms
  • questions, product