30.00 $18.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

In Stock

YOU SAVE: -37%
30.00 $18.99
In Stock
Ships within 1-2 days
J.A. Henckels International 4-pc Paring Knife Set - Multi-Colored is rated 4.4 out of 5 by 33.
  • y_2020, m_8, d_13, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.10
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_5, tr_28
  • loc_en_US, sid_10699-001, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 138ms
  • reviews, product

Description

An assortment of paring knives for any detail work you might encounter. Includes a bird's beak peeler, paring knife, straight edge paring knife, and serrated paring knife.
  • Includes bird's beak peeler, paring knife, straight edge paring knife, and serrated paring knife
  • Multicolored handles for quick identification.
  • Made in China

Specifications

• Item no. 10699-001
Zwilling Custom
  • Color: Coloured
Characteristics
  • Color: Coloured
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: Stainless steel
  • Manufacturing method: stamped
  • Number of parts: 4
Measurements
  • Length of product: 0.51 in
  • Width of product: 4.76 in
Henckels Accessories 4-pc Paring Knife Set - Multi-Colored
$30.00 $18.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
mobile zoom dialog
J.A. Henckels International 4-pc Paring Knife Set - Multi-Colored is rated 4.4 out of 5 by 33.
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Good knives, best value These awesomely simple knives never cease to amaze me. They are made from a good quality German steel and they just keep cutting and cutting and cutting. I have one that is at least 10 years old, the bird's beak and I still reach for it. They are extremely lightweight. Great for camping, hiking, picnicking, on cheese boards, on buffet tables and sometimes I find mine in the garage. So good, get them in every color!
Date published: 2020-04-07
Rated 4 out of 5 by from The perfect grab and go set I love to keep some of these knives stashed in the same drawer as my flatware. I just grab them and go to the cocktail bar to slice lemons, limes, and oranges. Also, they make a great hostess gift. The set of 4 has you covered with a serrated edge in the red handle, as well as a birds beak in in the blue handle and regular paring knives for the yellow and green handles.
Date published: 2020-05-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great for traveling. I travel a lot for work, and always bring my own cutlery tools to ensure that I have what I need to prep meals in my room. This set is complete and can handle anything I need to do. It's also well priced, so I never worry about forgetting one. This is my new go to gift for housewarmings. It is always very well received.
Date published: 2020-06-26
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Nice Bar Knives These are great knives to keep around a bar for any fruit or garnishes you might need for drinks. The set gives you every style paring knife you would need for working with products in your hands. The color coded handles are fun and make it easy to see which knife you’re going to grab.
Date published: 2020-03-23
Rated 4 out of 5 by from A knife for every need What a value! I got four knives that do a specific task. All that's missing is a chef knife, but these knives will do about everything I need...having a serrated knife and a beak knife are so handy. These do a great job and are a minimal investment money wise.
Date published: 2020-03-23
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Perfect Traveling Knives I order this set, in multiples, to use as gifts when we travel and stay overnight at friends homes. I have an ulterior motive - I always have decent knives where ever we go. Made from high quality stainless steel, these knives are strong and durable.
Date published: 2020-04-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by from on-the-go knives Perfect for picnics, camping, that friend having dinner guests or simply using at home or throwing in your lunch pack. All are perfect for every-day use. Cannot beat the price for 4 good knives. Love keeping a few of these on hand for quick gifts.
Date published: 2020-03-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great Camping Set I purchased this set for camping trips and I love how the handles are different colors so it is easy to find the right knife if I can't see the blade. The handles are super durable and I'm able to grip them even when my hands are wet.
Date published: 2020-03-31
  • y_2020, m_8, d_13, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.10
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_5, tr_28
  • loc_en_US, sid_10699-001, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 26ms
  • reviews, product

is it dishwasher safe?

Asked by: CAROL2
Yes, these knives are dishwasher-safe, but we recommend hand washing to prolong the beauty and lifespan of your cutlery.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2018-08-07

How long is the blade on the Birds Beak knife? How long is the entire knife?

Asked by: JSJS
The blade on the bird's beak knife is 2.75" long, and the knife is 6.99" from tip to tip.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2018-07-25
  • y_2020, m_8, d_13, h_15CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.10
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_2
  • loc_en_US, sid_10699-001, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 152ms
  • questions, product