50.00 $29.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

In Stock

YOU SAVE: -40%
50.00 $29.99
In Stock
Ships within 1-2 days
J.A. Henckels International 11-Slot Hardwood Knife Block is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 26.
  • y_2020, m_8, d_13, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.10
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_26
  • loc_en_US, sid_35102-112, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 135ms
  • reviews, product

Description

11 slots including space for shears and a steel.

Specifications

• Item no. 35102-112
Zwilling Custom
  • Color: no-color
Characteristics
  • Color: no-color
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: Wood
Measurements
  • Length of product: 6.30 in
  • Width of product: 4.17 in
Henckels Accessories 11-Slot Hardwood Knife Block
$50.00 $29.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
mobile zoom dialog
J.A. Henckels International 11-Slot Hardwood Knife Block is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 26.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from more space! So I've had a block set of Henckels knives for a while and added to it over time. when I ran out of slots, I just started keeping the extras in a drawer. I realized I hardly ever went to the extra step of pulling those out, so I decided they needed to be in my line of sight too. I thought I would have to get a second block not realizing I could just get a larger one. one that could hold all of my knives in one place. this block did the trick, saving me counter space but getting full use of all my kitchen knives, and even has a spot for my shears, out of the drawer they came too!
Date published: 2020-04-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Enough room for all your knives This hardwood block fits nicely on the counter and is roomy enough for all your knives plus shears and a honing tool. Wood is the best option for maintaining the quality of your knives...don't fall for gimmicks like plastic slots or universal style blocks...traditional wood is the best option.
Date published: 2020-03-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great Use of Space This block is a great option for anyone who has more knives than their current block can hold. The additional slot for a cleaver is a huge bonus since most blocks cannot fit them. The block fits a lot of knives without taking up too much counter space, which is very important in most kitchens.
Date published: 2020-05-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by from A Home for All Looking for a block that holds the variety of the different knives I own. This blocks fits the bill. My vegetable cleaver now can be stored in a block rather than in my limited kitchen drawers. Nice to have my knives in one spot and know that the blades are now well protected.
Date published: 2020-06-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by from I purchased this for a friend who did not have any storage solutions for her knives, other than in a drawer, all together. This solved the problem and she is so happy that her knives now have a home, in a great looking block she keeps on her kitchen island counter.
Date published: 2020-04-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Cleaver Friendly Finely found a wood block that will accommodate my meat and vegetable cleavers. Room for every single knife I have in my collection. Separate area for honing steel and shears. This block was made for my unusual assortment of cutlery....priced right too!
Date published: 2020-07-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by from If you have an assortment of knives in your kitchen and need a block to store them, this is a great option! This pretty wood block looks great on any counter and has universal slots to nestle any of your random knives, honing steel or shears in.
Date published: 2020-03-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great Upgrade I needed to upgrade my knife block when I decided I wanted more knives from my current set. Actually bought a cleaver as there is a slot for it; looks great on the counter and I have organized my knives into a central location.
Date published: 2020-06-01
  • y_2020, m_8, d_13, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.10
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_26
  • loc_en_US, sid_35102-112, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 8ms
  • reviews, product

What goes in the big slot at the top of this block?

Asked by: Jane Doe
I do not own this knife block, but I would think a cleaver might fit the top slot.
Answered by: TimMechEngr
Date published: 2019-11-04
  • y_2020, m_8, d_14, h_15CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.10
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_1
  • loc_en_US, sid_35102-112, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 146ms
  • questions, product