Please enter your contact information in the form below toenter to win The Online Shopping Spree.
Please enter your contact information in the form below toenter to win The Online Shopping Spree.
Contest sponsored by ZWILLING J.A. Henckels LLC. 270 Marble Ave, Pleasantville NY 10570. Estimated retail value of prize(s): One Grand Prize Winner - $3,000.00, Two First Prize Winner - $2,000.00, Three Second Place Winners - $1,000.00. No substitution, transfer, or cash equivalent of prizes by any winner. No purchase necessary. Winners will be notified by email within 48 hours of contest end midnight EST on 1/2/2020. Must be 18 years or older to participate. Entrants must reside in the Contiguous United States. Only one entry per customer. Odds of winning depend on number of entries. Taxes and fees, if any, are the responsibility of the winner. Employees are ineligible. This contest is void where prohibited by law and subject to local, state and federal law. To enter, submit your email address, first name, last name and zip code. Incomplete entries will be disqualified. All entrants will automatically be signed up to the ZWILLING marketing communications. Official Rules can be found here.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID OUTSIDE THE 50 UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
The following rules are intended for viewing in the 50 United States and the District of Columbia by legal residents thereof only. Do not proceed in this site if you are not a legal resident of, and located in, the 50 United States or the District of Columbia and 18 years of age or older at the time of entry.
This sweepstakes is sponsored by ZWILLING J.A. HENCKELS, LLC (“Sponsor”), 270 Marble Avenue, Pleasantville, New York 10570. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
1. HOW TO ENTER. Between “10/11/2019 and 12/31/2019”, submit an entry through ZWILLING.com (https://www.zwilling.com/us/enter-to-win/article-sweepstakes.html) on “10/11/2019 through 12/31/2019” and you may win the following: $3,000.00(one winner) online shopping credit to ZWILLING.com/US, $2,000.00(two winners) online shopping credit to ZWILLING.com/US, $1,000.00(three winners) online shopping credit to ZWILLING.com/US, courtesy of ZWILLING J.A. HENCKELS. To Enter, fill out the linked form on ZWILLING.COM “https://www.zwilling.com/us/enter-to-win/article-sweepstakes.html”. By submitting an entry, you are automatically entered into this contest. Entrants give their express permission to be contacted by ZWILLING.com by e-mail but shall have the ability to opt out of receiving such materials at any time. Only one (1) winner per authorized account holder (see below). Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same e-mail address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than one (1) entry by using multiple/different e-mail addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Each proposed winner may be asked to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
Proof of being the authorized account holder may be required. This contest begins “10/11/2019”. The contest ends “12/31/2019”. By entering, entrants agree to be bound by the terms of these Official Rules. Free Internet access and e-mail accounts for on-line registration and entry may be obtained from a variety of sources, including public libraries and certain web sites such as www.yahoo.com and www.hotmail.com. Sponsor has no affiliation or relationship with any of these organizations, and makes no representations or warranty of any kind with respect to the services offered by these organizations. ZWILLING.COM is not endorsing any source of free Internet access and/or email accounts, including, without limitation, those sources identified above.
2. ELIGIBILITY. You must be a natural person, 18 years of age or older, and a legal resident of the contiguous United States or the District of Columbia at the time of entry and for the duration of the contest, with a valid e-mail address. Employees of the Sponsor, ZWILLING J.A. HENCKELS, or their subsidiaries, affiliates, sales representatives, distributors, advertising and promotion agencies, and members of their immediate families (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their spouses) and/or those living in the same household of each of the above are not eligible to participate. By entering, all entrants acknowledge and agree that their name and state of residence may be posted at https://www.facebook.com/ZWILLINGJAHENCKELSLLC and grant their permission to have their name and state of residence posted there and on ZWILLING.com and their name included on the official winner’s list.
3. WINNER. The proposed winner(s) will be randomly selected at the Sponsor’s offices, whose decisions are final and binding in this and all matters as to the administration and operation of this sweepstakes. Sponsor will attempt to contact the proposed winners by email 3 times. If ZWILLING J.A. HENCKELS does not receive a response from proposed winners after 3 emails, ZWILLING.com will select a new proposed prize winners from among the remaining eligible entrants by random drawing from among the remaining eligible entrants until the prize is awarded. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
4. PRIZES. $3000.00(one winner) online shopping credit to ZWILLING.com/US, $2,000(two winners) online shopping credit to ZWILLING.com/US, $1,000(three winners) online shopping credit to ZWILLING.com/US; Prize is not redeemable for cash and is non-transferable, and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Prizes must be redeemed on ZWILLING.com/US and must be used in its entirety in one transaction.
5. TERMS AND CONDITIONS. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute for any prize or portion of a prize a prize of equal or greater value in its sole discretion. By accepting prize, winner grants ZWILLING J.A. HENCKELS and their subsidiaries, affiliates, sales representatives, distributors, advertising and promotional agencies (“Sponsor and its Agents”), the right to use and publish his/her name, information obtained from entry form, state of residence and/or likeness for advertising and promotional purposes online and in print, or in any other media worldwide, in connection with the contest, without limitation and without additional compensation. Noncompliance with these requirements, or the return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. ZWILLING J.A. HENCKELS will not replace a lost or stolen prize.
The names, addresses, and other information regarding contestants may be retained and used by Sponsor and its Agents for customer list and market evaluation.
6. OTHER. Sponsor and its Agents are not responsible for any human errors, any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions or delays of any kind that occur in the transmission or processing of entries, or for inaccurate transcription of entry information or for on-line entries that are stolen, misdirected, garbled, lost or delayed for any reason. If, for any reason, the contest is not capable of being completed as planned, including, but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest and to choose a winner from among the eligible entrants prior to cancellation, termination, modification or suspension of the contest. Sponsor also reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entrant who circumvents, violates or fails to comply with these Official Rules, who attempts to enter this contest in any manner or through any means other than as described in these Official Rules, who attempts to disrupt this contest, or who acts with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. BY ENTERING AND/OR ACCEPTING ANY PRIZE, ENTRANT REPRESENTS THAT HE OR SHE HAS COMPLIED WITH ALL RULES OF THIS CONTEST AND AGREES TO RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS FACEBOOK, SPONSOR AND THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS, DISTRIBUTORS, ADVERTISING/PROMOTION AGENCIES, AND PRIZE SUPPLIERS, AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENT COMPANIES AND EACH SUCH COMPANY’S OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “RELEASED PERSONS”) FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR LOSS, HARM, DAMAGE, INJURY, COST OR EXPENSE WHATSOEVER INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, PROPERTY DAMAGE, PERSONAL INJURY AND/OR DEATH WHICH MAY OCCUR IN CONNECTION WITH, PREPARATION FOR OR PARTICIPATION IN SWEEPSTAKES, OR POSSESSION, ACCEPTANCE AND/OR USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE, OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY SWEEPSTAKES-RELATED ACTIVITY. FOR ANY CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION, INVASION OF PRIVACY, COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, TRADEMARK INFRINGEMENT OR ANY OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY-RELATED CAUSE OF ACTION. ENTRANT FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THE RELEASED PARTIES HAVE NEITHER MADE NOR ARE IN ANY MANNER RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION, OR GUARANTEE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, RELATIVE TO ANY PRIZE OR PORTION THEREOF, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ITS QUALITY, MECHANICAL CONDITION, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CIVIL AND CRIMINAL LAWS AND, SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
7. GENERAL RESTRICTIONS. This sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the state of New York without regard to the conflicts of law provisions of New York or any other state that would cause the application of the laws of any other state, and, by registering to play the contest, each entrant submits to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts of that state, and agrees that any dispute, claims or cause of action shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. Any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this sweepstakes, but in no event to include attorneys’ fees, or indirect, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or the right to multiplied or increased damages. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply and this sweepstakes is void where prohibited or otherwise restricted by such laws, including but not limited to jurisdictions with laws that would require registration, disclosure, filing, trust account, or posting of a bond or any other requirements that are not satisfied by these terms and conditions, including those jurisdictions that would not give effect to the choice of law and consent to jurisdiction provisions contained in the preceding sentence. The sweepstakes is not to be used in connection with any form of gambling. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims.
8. WINNER’S IDENTIFICATION. For the name of the winners, available after “1/2/2020”, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to ZWILLING J.A. HENCKELS “Date + “Online Shopping Spree” Sweepstakes, 270 Marble Avenue, Pleasantville, New York 10570 postmarked before 1/2/2020.
© 2019 ZWILLING J.A .HENCKELS, LLC. All rights reserved.