Variations
  • Silver
YOU SAVE: -38%
81.25 $49.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

This item is currently not available.

This item is out of stock
As soon as it's available again, you will receive an e-mail from us.
This field is required.
Your request has been saved. We'll notify you when it's available again.
YOU SAVE: -38%
81.25 $49.99
Demeyere Resto 4-cup Stainless Steel Egg Poacher Set is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 20.
  • y_2020, m_9, d_28, h_16
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.12
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_5, tr_15
  • loc_en_US, sid_84619, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 135ms
  • reviews, product

Description

The Demeyere Resto 4-cup Egg Poacher is a hidden secret multi-tasker. Perfectly poach up to four eggs, steam dumplings for dim sum, use the cups for mini individual cakes and deserts, and use the pan itself as a skillet. 18/10 stainless steel with a 3-ply, 4mm base is durable and works on any cooking surface, including induction. Includes glass lid.
  • 7.1" diameter
  • 1.5-qt capacity
  • 18/10 stainless steel
  • 4 removable inserts.

Specifications

• Item no. 84619
Characteristics
  • Color: Silver
  • Country of origin: Indonesia
  • Substance: 18/10 Stainless Steel
  • Induction: Yes
Measurements
  • Net weight: 3.47 lbs
  • Capacity: 1.50 qt
  • Length of product: 13.78 in
  • Width of product: 7.68 in
  • Height of product: 4.33 in
  • Upper diameter: 7.09 in
  • Bottom diameter: 6.30 in
Demeyere Specialties 4-cup Stainless Steel Egg Poacher Set
$81.25 $49.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
mobile zoom dialog
Demeyere Resto 4-cup Stainless Steel Egg Poacher Set is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 20.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Excellent Poacher! I bought my first pan years ago and since have bought several more to give as gifts to family and friends. This pan is easy to use, produces excellent poached eggs and is very easy to clean up!! Be creative, add a little cheese, spinach, ham or bacon crumbles to the little pans. Produces a fast, delicious breakfast.
Date published: 2016-11-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Good for four! This is one of my favorites, not just a poacher but can also be a saute and frying pan. Great breakfast cookware, love to make benedicts eggs and this poacher set comes in very handy for the job. One of my favorite dishes to cook in this poacher is steam buns, steam glutinous sweet rice, steam vegetables, mini dumpling, Leche flan, custard cakes, and many more. The pan itself is a multi-purpose, a great sauteing and frying pan when not in use for poaching. Now, the 4 pc. removable insert container can be used for baking cup cakes, could be used for escargot dish! You can be creative!
Date published: 2020-04-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Poached eggs We have one for 15 years and still use it. We decided to buy 2 sets. One for my older son’s birthday and other for my youngest son’s wedding gift. Both of my sons loved the pans.
Date published: 2018-08-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by from This is an awesome poacher, I love it! I recently purchased this set, and it’s been so fun to cook with. I wanted to make an Eggs Bennie and the eggs came out really well for that. This poacher heats your water up super quickly, thanks to the stainless steel construction of the pan, it doesn’t take long at all to get it to boil. The little cups have a nice nonstick, very easy to get the eggs out, but I like to use a little bit of oil/butter for clean releasing. I bought this to poach eggs, but this will be my go to way of hard boiling eggs moving forward; it’s so much easier to just crack your eggs in the cups and have a hard boiled egg in minutes, instead of having to wait for an egg to cook and then having to peel the eggs. This is a really well made poacher, I highly recommend getting it!
Date published: 2020-04-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by from It's not cheating! Take the help. Everyone should have this pan if they have better things to do than master the art of making poached eggs in a sauce pan. I finally got over myself and got this pan and I have to tell you, it's so so so much easier to do it this way. I now make more things with poached eggs. Salads, especially. This a clean simple way to make multiple eggs without hovering. Go for it!
Date published: 2020-03-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Poaching eggs can be tricky and if you have done it just by dropping the egg in the water, you know how tricky it can be. I love this pan because it is not trickly and the cups are smooth so the poached egg just slides right out. Do yourself a favor and and make poaching eggs a breeze not a battle, get the egg poacher!!
Date published: 2020-04-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by from One of THE coolest pieces of cookware from Demeyere! This egg poacher makes it incredibly easy to poach eggs. The thick layers of stainless steel construction provide even heating to boil water and quickly poach eggs. The little nonstick cups will easily release eggs and make clean up a breeze.
Date published: 2020-04-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Breakfast, lunch and dessert Ideal pan to poach eggs with little mess and perfect results every time. But don't stop there; without the inserts, it's a great fry and saute' pan. The mini cups are great for individual cakes or brownies. Quality stainless steel construction heats evenly and cleans up nicely.
Date published: 2020-05-22
  • y_2020, m_9, d_28, h_16
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.12
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_5, tr_15
  • loc_en_US, sid_84619, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 7ms
  • reviews, product

Does this Resto Egg Poacher pan have welded handles or riveted?

Asked by: Elisa
The handle is welded.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2020-08-10

I lost the lid to my Resto egg poacher pan. Can I purchase just the lid?

Asked by: Meggan68
We do not make spare/replacement lids for our Demeyere products.
Date published: 2019-10-28

Where can you get replacement cups for this product?

Asked by: Jattor
Demeyere does not currently make or sell spare/replacement cups for this item.
Date published: 2020-03-08

Can I get replacement cups for this product?

Asked by: Dianescott
We currently do not make or sell replacement cups for this item.
Date published: 2020-03-08

I have this set, but lost the instructions. Would it be possible to secure a set of instructions?

Asked by: Jeff Zeh
Instructions are only included with the product. To make a basic poached egg, fill the egg-poaching pan with 1/2 inch water, and bring it to a simmer over medium heat. Lightly oil the poaching cups, and warm them in the pan for a few minutes. Crack an egg into each cup, cover the pan, and cook 2 to 4 minutes, or until the eggs are done how you like. Allow the pan to cool before cleaning, and use a non-abrasive sponge and gentle dish soap.
Date published: 2018-05-08

Is the non stick surface PFAS, PFOA and PBA free?

Asked by: ubclear
This item is PFOA, PTFE, and BPA-free.
Date published: 2018-05-01

We have a resto poacher but the non-stick coating has worn of. Can we purchase just the cups?

Asked by: johnharwood5
Please contact our warranty department at (800) 777-4308 or by using the "Contact Us" link on the website. They can give you more detailed information about availability.
Answered by: jmisla
Date published: 2017-06-18

Do you sell just the replacement cups for this model? We've owned ours for years and the non-stick finish is coming off the cups.

Asked by: GSG1
Please contact our warranty department at (800) 777-4308 or by using the "Contact Us" link on the website. They can give you more detailed information about availability.
Answered by: Zwilling Customer Support
Date published: 2017-06-18
  • y_2020, m_9, d_28, h_16CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.12
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_9
  • loc_en_US, sid_84619, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 176ms
  • questions, product