$59.99
$79.99
-25 %

The secret to perfect poached eggs

• Quick heating stainless-steel construction
  • Nonstick egg cups for easy release and quick clean up
  • Compatible with all stovetops, including induction
  • Dishwasher-safe
Demeyere Resto 4-cup Stainless Steel Egg Poacher Set is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 37.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_28, h_10
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_16, tr_21
  • loc_en_US, sid_84619, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 5ms
  • reviews, product
{"silver-no-size":{"color":{"displayName":"silver","ID":"silver","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color silver is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"no-size","ID":"no-size","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size no-size is not available for this combination"},"productId":"40850-299-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 59 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

This egg poacher set is the secret to perfect poached eggs. Effortlessly poach up to four eggs at one time in the four removable nonstick cups. Or remove the poaching cups and use as a saucepan to whip up hollandaise or a skillet to sear bacon.

DEMEYERE cookware is revered across the globe by discerning chefs. Known as the experts in stainless-steel cookware, DEMEYERE brings professional-level kitchen tools to the home cook. Crafted from high-quality 18/10 stainless steel, the Resto egg poacher’s 3-layer aluminum core sandwich base offers excellent heat retention and distribution and is suitable for all stovetops, including induction. Thanks to the easy-care satin finish, the pan is conveniently dishwasher safe.

• 7.1-inch diameter and 1.5-quart capacity
  • Can be used as a poacher, saucepan, or skillet
  • Set includes 4 removable nonstick inserts and a tight-fitting glass lid
  • Pan made of high-quality 18/10 stainless steel
  • Egg cups feature a Duraslide nonstick coating for easy release and quick cleaning.
  • Oven safe to 445°F
  • Dishwasher safe
  • Lifetime warranty

Specifications

• Item no. 84619
Characteristics
  • Color: silver
  • Country of origin: Indonesia
  • Substance: 18/10 Stainless Steel
  • Type of handle: long handle
  • Surface finishing: matted/polished
  • Marketing name coating: Duraslide
  • Bottom technology: Encapsulated base
  • Handle fixing: welded
  • Lid existing: Yes
  • Induction: Yes
  • Non-stick: Yes
  • Oven-safe: Yes
  • Stovetop-safe: Yes
  • Dishwasher-safe: Yes
  • California AB1200: Disclosure
Measurements
  • Net weight: 3.47 lbs
  • Capacity: 1.48 qt
  • Length of product: 13.78 in
  • Width of product: 7.68 in
  • Height of product: 4.33 in
  • Height without lid: 2.28 in
  • Upper diameter: 7.09 in
  • Bottom diameter: 6.30 in
  • Handle length: 6.30 in
Demeyere Resto Four-Cup Egg Poacher Set, silver
4.8 (37)
-25% 79.99
Added to basket View basket checkout

BREAKFAST IS SERVED!

Poacher, saucepan, and skillet in one. This egg poacher can do it all. Create perfectly poached eggs in the removable nonstick egg cups. Then fry bacon and sausages or warm sauces and spreads in the 18/10 stainless steel pan featuring a tri-ply layer aluminum core sandwich base that offers excellent heat retention and distribution. Like all other DEMEYERE stainless-steel products, the poacher features a lifetime warranty.

Nonstick + Stainless Steel

Set includes 4 removable nonstick egg cups with a Duraslide nonstick coating for easy release and quick cleaning. Pan is made of even-heating stainless steel.

Perfect-Fit Lid

Tight-fitting lid offers energy-efficient insulation for more effective steaming. The oversized knob handle is comfortable to grip.

Use on all stovetops

The egg poacher can be used on all stovetops, including induction. It’s also oven safe to 445°F and conveniently dishwasher safe.

Demeyere Resto 4-cup Stainless Steel Egg Poacher Set is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 37.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Good for four! This is one of my favorites, not just a poacher but can also be a saute and frying pan. Great breakfast cookware, love to make benedicts eggs and this poacher set comes in very handy for the job. One of my favorite dishes to cook in this poacher is steam buns, steam glutinous sweet rice, steam vegetables, mini dumpling, Leche flan, custard cakes, and many more. The pan itself is a multi-purpose, a great sauteing and frying pan when not in use for poaching. Now, the 4 pc. removable insert container can be used for baking cup cakes, could be used for escargot dish! You can be creative!
Date published: 2020-04-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by from This is an awesome poacher, I love it! I recently purchased this set, and it’s been so fun to cook with. I wanted to make an Eggs Bennie and the eggs came out really well for that. This poacher heats your water up super quickly, thanks to the stainless steel construction of the pan, it doesn’t take long at all to get it to boil. The little cups have a nice nonstick, very easy to get the eggs out, but I like to use a little bit of oil/butter for clean releasing. I bought this to poach eggs, but this will be my go to way of hard boiling eggs moving forward; it’s so much easier to just crack your eggs in the cups and have a hard boiled egg in minutes, instead of having to wait for an egg to cook and then having to peel the eggs. This is a really well made poacher, I highly recommend getting it!
Date published: 2020-04-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Excellent Poacher! I bought my first pan years ago and since have bought several more to give as gifts to family and friends. This pan is easy to use, produces excellent poached eggs and is very easy to clean up!! Be creative, add a little cheese, spinach, ham or bacon crumbles to the little pans. Produces a fast, delicious breakfast.
Date published: 2016-11-11
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Delaminating cup I loved the product to begin with but then a cup started to delaminate - the non stick surface separated from the base, making it unusable. No response from Customer Service: Case #00191970
Date published: 2020-11-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Poached eggs We have one for 15 years and still use it. We decided to buy 2 sets. One for my older son’s birthday and other for my youngest son’s wedding gift. Both of my sons loved the pans.
Date published: 2018-08-16
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Coating wearing off poacher cups I have loved this poacher and use it 4 or 5 times a week. I wouldn't expect the coating to last forever but would like to purchase some replacement cups.
Date published: 2021-08-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by from It's not cheating! Take the help. Everyone should have this pan if they have better things to do than master the art of making poached eggs in a sauce pan. I finally got over myself and got this pan and I have to tell you, it's so so so much easier to do it this way. I now make more things with poached eggs. Salads, especially. This a clean simple way to make multiple eggs without hovering. Go for it!
Date published: 2020-03-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Awesome gourmet pan!! I'm zwilling fan now, it's pretty, durable and modern.I bought this originally for my son but I love and I use it most the time!! Excellent quality, perfect size ,more than I expect. Highly recommend,if you find it buy it! Love zwilling.
Date published: 2022-03-24
  • y_2024, m_3, d_28, h_10
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_16, tr_21
  • loc_en_US, sid_84619, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 6ms
  • reviews, product

Does this Resto Egg Poacher pan have welded handles or riveted?

Asked by: Elisa
The handle is welded.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2020-08-10

I lost the lid to my Resto egg poacher pan. Can I purchase just the lid?

Asked by: Meggan68
We do not make spare/replacement lids for our Demeyere products.
Date published: 2019-10-28

Where can you get replacement cups for this product?

Asked by: Jattor
Demeyere does not currently make or sell spare/replacement cups for this item.
Date published: 2023-03-27

Can I get replacement cups for this product?

Asked by: Dianescott
We currently do not make or sell replacement cups for this item.

I have this set, but lost the instructions. Would it be possible to secure a set of instructions?

Asked by: Jeff Zeh
Instructions are only included with the product. To make a basic poached egg, fill the egg-poaching pan with 1/2 inch water, and bring it to a simmer over medium heat. Lightly oil the poaching cups, and warm them in the pan for a few minutes. Crack an egg into each cup, cover the pan, and cook 2 to 4 minutes, or until the eggs are done how you like. Allow the pan to cool before cleaning, and use a non-abrasive sponge and gentle dish soap.
Date published: 2018-05-08

Is the non stick surface PFAS, PFOA and PBA free?

Asked by: ubclear
This item is PFOA, PTFE, and BPA-free.

We have a resto poacher but the non-stick coating has worn of. Can we purchase just the cups?

Asked by: johnharwood5
Please contact our warranty department at (800) 777-4308 or by using the "Contact Us" link on the website. They can give you more detailed information about availability.
Answered by: jmisla
Date published: 2017-06-18
  • y_2024, m_3, d_28, h_10CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_7
  • loc_en_US, sid_84619, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 4ms
  • questions, product