Demeyere Silver 60-floz, Stainless steel, Sauteuse

Variations
  • (no colour)
N/A
Add to cart options
Product Actions

This item is currently not available.

This item is out of stock
As soon as it's available again, you will receive an e-mail from us.
This field is required.
Your request has been saved. We'll notify you when it's available again.
N/A
Demeyere Silver7 CONIC SAUTE PAN-20CM/7.9-inch is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 10.
  • y_2020, m_9, d_20, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.12
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_9
  • loc_en_US, sid_65920, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 176ms
  • reviews, product

Specifications

• Item no. 65920
Characteristics
  • Color: no-color
  • Country of origin: Belgium
  • Substance: Stainless steel
Measurements
  • Capacity: 2.00 qt
Demeyere Silver 60-floz, Stainless steel, Sauteuse
N/A
Added to basket View basket checkout
mobile zoom dialog
Demeyere Silver7 CONIC SAUTE PAN-20CM/7.9-inch is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 10.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from 7 layers of brilliance! These Silver 7 fry pans from Demeyere give superior results on any cooking surface but especially induction. Each pan has 3 layers of heat conducting aluminum surrounded by an interior layer of hygienic 18/10 stainless steel. Finished with tripllnduc which is a triple alloy created to keep the bottom of the pans flat without bulging. These pans will heat quickly, cook evenly without any cold spots and tolerate intense heat. Handles that stay cool during stove top cooking and a smooth rivet free interior only add to the exceptional value of these pans. An absolute pleasure to cook with.
Date published: 2020-05-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by from No double boiler needed. The amazing Demeyere quality and engineering makes this the perfect pan for melting chocolate or making delicate sauces. It has a seven layer construction including silver and copper, but is much thinner than the fry pans. This means the pan will not overheat causing chocolate to burn or sauces to seize up. Clean up is a breeze because the surface is treated to remove impurities. I love that the handles are welded, no rivets to get gunky or transfer heat. It is truly one of my favorite pans.
Date published: 2020-06-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great saucier piece There is nothing on the market better than Demeyere when it comes to stainless steel cookware. These pieces are amazing. The 7 layers of stainless steel and aluminum in the Silver7 collection are unparalleled; it heats up so quickly, and retains that heat well. Also there are no rivets, making for a much easier cleaning. With this saucier style pan, it is perfect for making sauces, ganache. With the Silvinox finish, these stainless steel pans do a fantastic job cleaning after use.
Date published: 2020-05-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Yet another excellent piece of cookware from the Demeyere Silver 7 line. This conical saute pan is constructed with seven layers of durable stainless steel and an aluminum core adding up to a base that quickly and evenly heats the pan while improving upon cooking efficiency. The cooking surface can take the abuse of metal utensils and high smoke point oils while maintaining its durability for a lifetime of use in the kitchen.
Date published: 2020-05-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Silver 7 is outstanding! Amazing cookware! The 7 ply material performs beyond expectations! It heats up evenly and quickly. No rivets for food to get caught on. The insulated lid keeps heat in. The beautiful stainless cleans up easily, thanks to the Silvonix treatment. The rounded base is great for a delicate sauce, does not scorch and easy to get a whisk in the corners.
Date published: 2020-05-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by from One of my favorite Staub pans! I use it to make delicate sauces like hollandaise. The 7-ply construction extends up the sides to ensure even heating on the entire surface. There are no rivets inside the pan so clean up is easy and hygienic. I love the pouring rim, you can serve right out of the pan.
Date published: 2020-05-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by from incredible pan The demeyere silver 7 line is a superior, innovative clad design with stainless steel, copper and a thick aluminum core. This will result in exceptional even heating and heat distribution. Essential pan for creating the perfect sauces. The bowl shape allows for easy whisking and mixing. I love this for cream and cheese sauces as well as for making chocolate and caramel. The rolled lip ensures dripless pouring and sauce that will not cling to the sides. The silvernox treatment removes impurities from the metals resulting in a harder, shinier pan. I use this pan on a regular basis and continue to be impressed by the performance. Demeyere pans are induction cook top compatible which is perfect for me since I use a counter top induction unit to save on utlities. This is a versitale pan that will heat evenly and quickly and remain at a constant temperature throughout the cooking time. Super comfortable V shaped and wide handles will stay cool and are easy to grab. Outstanding pan.
Date published: 2020-05-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Functional and beautiful saucier This is the most beautiful and functional saucier I’ve ever owned. It is a pleasure to make sauce, soup, risotto, etc. Cleaning is super easy as there is not trivet, so foods wont be stuck. Worth the price.
Date published: 2020-07-17
  • y_2020, m_9, d_20, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.12
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_9
  • loc_en_US, sid_65920, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 7ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 135ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;