Details

Demeyere Silver Stainless steel Frying pan

N/A
Add to cart options
Product Actions

This item is currently not available.

N/A
Out Of Stock
Demeyere Silver7 FRYING PAN/SKILLET-28CM/11'' is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 5.
  • y_2020, m_7, d_9, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.10
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_5
  • loc_en_US, sid_65628, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 150ms
  • reviews, product

Specifications

• Item no. 65628
Characteristics
  • Color: no-color
  • Substance: Stainless steel
Demeyere Silver Stainless steel Frying pan
N/A
Added to basket View basket checkout
mobile zoom dialog
Demeyere Silver7 FRYING PAN/SKILLET-28CM/11'' is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 5.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Impressive pan The demeyere Silver 7 line is a superior, innovative clad design with stainless and thick aluminum core. This will result in exceptional even heating and heat distribution. Impressive 11' pan designed for all your sautes, shallow frying and stir frying. The slopd sides make turning and flipping meats and vetgetables easy. The rolled lip ensures dripless pouring and sauce that will not cling to the sides. The silvernox treatment removes impurities from the metals resulting in a harder, shinier pan. I use this pan on a regular basis and continue to be impressed by the performance. Demeyere pans are induction cook top compatible which is perfect for me since I use a counter top induction unit to save on utlities. This is a versitale pan that will heat evenly and quickly and remain at a constant temperature throughout the cooking time. Super comfortable V shaped and wide handles will stay cool andis easy to grab. Outstanding pan.
Date published: 2020-05-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Superior Stainless Steel The TripleInduc base of this Silver 7 fry pan provides for optimal browning with heat distribution all the way up to the edge. Ideally suited for searing, sauteing, or pan frying. Stay cool handles are welded preventing typical buildup that accumulates around rivets. Silvinox finish makes for easy clean up and keeps pan shiny and bright.
Date published: 2020-05-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Demeyere fry pans are the absolute best. The 7 layer construction allows the pan to heat quickly and evenly. The pan will never warp or bulge due to the flat base technology. There is a pouring edge perfect for serving. I use it for steaks - started on the stove and finished under the broiler - pans are safe up to 600F.
Date published: 2020-05-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Silver 7 11" fry pan Incredible stainless steel fry pan. The 7 layers heat up evenly and brown and sear beautifully! I was taught once, you need a good pan, the right temperature and patience and this is the first step. A great pan, superior quality and durability. Well worth the investment.
Date published: 2020-05-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by from I love this pan for all my browning, searing sautéing, also great for steaks and burgers, heats up quickly, cooks even and easy to clean
Date published: 2020-05-21
  • y_2020, m_7, d_9, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.10
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_5
  • loc_en_US, sid_65628, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 10ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 119ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;