Details

N/A
Demeyere Industry 5-Ply 2-qt Stainless Steel Saucier is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 18.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_28, h_10
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_17
  • loc_en_US, sid_48820-48520, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 100ms
  • reviews, product
{"no-color-no-size":{"color":{"displayName":"no-color","ID":"no-color","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"unselectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color no-color is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"no-size","ID":"no-size","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"unselectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size no-size is not available for this combination"},"productId":"40851-235-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":false}}
Out Of Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:
Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Specifications

• Item no. 48820-48520
Characteristics
  • Country of origin: Belgium
  • Substance: 18/10 Stainless Steel
Measurements
  • Net weight: 4.00 lbs
  • Capacity: 2.00 qt
  • Width of product: 7.91 in
  • Height of product: 3.31 in
Added to basket View basket checkout
Silvinox: DEMEYERE

DEMEYERE Explained- The Silvinox Coating

Demeyere Industry 5-Ply 2-qt Stainless Steel Saucier is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 18.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Once you cook with a saucier you won't want to use a sauce pan ever again. The rounded edges on the inside make it super easy to scrape the entire sides when stirring and not leave behind food that will thicken and cause lumps. Industry 5 is an excellent choice for Induction cooktops but also has a superior performance on gas and electric cooktops. Made with 3 layers of heat conducting aluminum and surrounded by Stainless steel, (hygienic 18/10 on the interior and 18/0 on the exterior) these pans will impress even the most experienced home cooks. Stay cool handles, beautiful finish and no rivets only adds to the value of these pots making them an essential addition to your kitchen.
Date published: 2020-04-17
Rated 4 out of 5 by from An ALMOST perfect small sauce/sauté pan. I would have rated this pan with five stars except for one major annoyance. The folks at Demeyere are obviously top quality designers and munufacturers of kitchen equipment so I find it amazing that they were willing to waste their customers' time trying to remove their incredibly well-adhered lable to the inside bottom of the pan. Your choices are to scrape out the lablel with a metal implement, scratching the pristine finish or saturate the label with chemicals such as paint thinner or "Goo-Gone" to dissolve the adhesive or soak the pan for a couple hours in hot soapy water and then pick out the label bit-by-bit. Why not use an "easy-peel" label or even better, show some repect for the environment and ditch the label altogether?
Date published: 2021-09-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by from perfect pot I love this pot. The 5-ply construction heats evenly and is easy to control the temperature, allowing for perfect cooking of my sauces. The Silivnox process in making these pans makes them a dream to clean. No other stainless steel product works like this. There are no rivets attaching the handles so no buildup of food and bacteria and the handle stays cool to the touch on the stovetop. Once Im done cooking the beveled rim gives me dripless pouring so i can neatly remove my sauce without wasting a drop.
Date published: 2020-08-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Perfect Saucier! Perfect saucier for anyone who are looking for a decent pot size and excellent quality cookware. It is an essential conical saucier that is perfect for soup and stew, you can also use for deep frying or heating up food. This pot features impressive heat conduction and even heat distribution, base stays flat even when heated, and easy maneuverability with the stay-cool.The flared walls eliminate the issue of grains getting lodged in corners while the wide mouth makes frequent stirring a breeze. Oven and broiler safe up to 500F and dishwasher safe.
Date published: 2020-04-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by from For sauces and gravies of every kind, and more Great little pan for smaller batches of sauce (see the 3.5-qt Essential Pan) or quick boil of pasta or vegetables. The 5 layers: : 2 stainless and 3 aluminum so the pan heats quickly, evenly and consistently. No hot spots. It is also responsive to all cooktops: heating and cooling at your command. The handles stay cool while on the stove and exterior treatment keeps the pans looking like new. One comment: if you like the way pans look when they are new, hand wash. They will keep that shiny quality. But these are definitely dishwasher safe.
Date published: 2020-06-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by from I love every Demeyere pot/pan that I own and this one is no exception. The construction is far superior to anything else on the market. The 5-ply with a thick aluminum core, heats quickly and distributes the heat evenly which means your sauces come out just the way you want, no hot spots to burn the bottom. I use this pan endlessly for sauces, and risottos, which come out beautifully every time. This line has so many extras that are normally not addressed. Pouring rims, stay cool handels and no rivets are all much appreciated.
Date published: 2020-05-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Zwilling employee Demeyere offers many features taht allow this line to stand out. The laser welded handles allow strong attachment to the pan without needing to have rivets on the inside of the pan. A treatment to the metal, called Silvinox, keeps the steel from darkening by removing the impurities, this imparts a pretty silver-white color to the pans that is maintained over the long haul. The ample stay cool sandblasted handles make for easy gripping and moving of the pans. Lots of features, making this line well worth the premium price.
Date published: 2020-05-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by from A fantastic saucier There is nothing on the market better than Demeyere when it comes to stainless steel cookware. These pieces are amazing. The 5 layers of aluminum and stainless steel in the Industry collection are unparalleled; it heats up so quickly, and retains that heat well. Also there are no rivets, making for a much easier cleaning. With this saucier style pan, it is perfect for making sauces, ganache. With the Silvinox finish, these stainless steel sauciers do a fantastic job cleaning after use.
Date published: 2020-04-07
  • y_2024, m_3, d_28, h_10
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_17
  • loc_en_US, sid_48820-48520, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 6ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 108ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;