• Silver
YOU SAVE:-21%
$215.00 $169.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

This item is currently not available.

YOU SAVE:-21%
$215.00 $169.99
Demeyere Industry 5-Ply 11-inch Stainless Steel Ceramic Nonstick Fry Pan is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 3.
  • y_2019, m_8, d_14, h_18
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.13
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_2, tr_1
  • loc_en_US, sid_43628, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 90ms
  • reviews, product
Out Of Stock Free Shipping
Demeyere Industry 5-Ply 11-inch Ceramic Frying pan
$215.00 $169.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
Additional Information
For big tasks and cooks with high expectations, this frying pan from the Industry range will impress in every way. The multi-layered, 5-ply material extends up to the pan's sides to ensure fast heat dispersal over the entire frying pan, even when used on smaller hotplates, to give optimal cooking results. The 5.5 cm high pan has a diameter of 28cm to enable the cooking of larger portions. The pan has a ceramic Ceraforce Ultra coating with especially good non-stick properties to avoid burnt-on food and to enable easy cleaning after cooking. The materials used include stainless steel to make the pan suitable for any cooker type and ideal for induction hobs. The pan also has a look that will impress in the kitchen. A special feature is the shot-blasted, stainless steel handle as used by all pans and cooking pots from the Industry range. The handle remains comfortably cool during cooking. This pan from Demeyere has a timeless design and excellent cooking properties, and should not be absent from any serious kitchen.
Charasteristics
  • Country of origin: Belgium
  • Substance: 18/10 Stainless Steel
  • Type of handle: Long handle
  • Surface finishing: Silvinox
Measurements
  • Net weight: 4.14 lbs
  • Length of product: 20.04 in
  • Width of product: 11.54 in
  • Height of product: 3.94 in
  • Upper diameter: 11.02 in
  • Bottom diameter: 8.66 in
Demeyere Industry 5-Ply 11-inch Stainless Steel Ceramic Nonstick Fry Pan is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great Pan I bought this 8 inch pan a month ago to replace my favorite pan I used for frying eggs. This is my new favorite pan. The fried eggs came out beautiful. I was able to turn them over easily and they did not stick. Clean up was a breeze.
Date published: 2019-02-11
  • y_2019, m_8, d_14, h_18
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.13
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_2, tr_1
  • loc_en_US, sid_43628, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 8ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 105ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;