Details

Demeyere Alu Pro 5 12-inch, aluminum, Non-stick, Fry Pan

$169.99

Professional, induction-safe cookware for peak performance

• Ultra-durable nonstick coating for easy release
  • Extremely efficient on induction stovetops
  • Comfortable, stay-cool stainless-steel riveted handle
  • Made in Italy
Demeyere AluPro 12-inch Aluminum Nonstick Fry Pan is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 83.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_34, tr_49
  • loc_en_US, sid_13630, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 102ms
  • reviews, product
{"silver-black-20-cm_8.00-inch":{"color":{"displayName":"silver-black","ID":"silver-black","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color silver-black is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"8.00 inch","ID":"20-cm_8.00-inch","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 8.00 inch is not available for this combination"},"productId":"40851-023-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true},"silver-black-26-cm_10.00-inch":{"color":{"displayName":"silver-black","ID":"silver-black","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color silver-black is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"10.00 inch","ID":"26-cm_10.00-inch","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 10.00 inch is not available for this combination"},"productId":"40851-045-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true},"silver-black-30-cm_12.00-inch":{"color":{"displayName":"silver-black","ID":"silver-black","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color silver-black is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"12.00 inch","ID":"30-cm_12.00-inch","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 12.00 inch is not available for this combination"},"productId":"40851-046-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
Variations
Size: 12.00 inch
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 169 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

Made in Italy, AluPro 5 is the top-of-the-line aluminum nonstick cookware from DEMEYERE. Cook juicy burgers, sauté vegetables, and make a crispy potato hash in the 12-inch fry pan that is perfect when cooking for a crowd.

DEMEYERE infuses its cookware expertise into this ultimate nonstick collection. AluPro 5 boasts an innovative 5-layer Ti-X coating. Three layers of enhanced nonstick coating are topped by a Plasma Primer that offers superior resistance to metal utensils. A durable fifth protective layer is added to prevent peeling, blistering, corrosion, and abrasions.

Like all DEMEYERE cookware, AluPro 5 offers even heating and browning. The cold forged extremely pure aluminum construction provides fast and even heat distribution, with no hot spots. And the aluminum construction is lightweight, making it ideal for everyday cooking. Durable and dishwasher-safe, the Ti-X coating lets you enjoy quick release and easy clean up.

• Durable cold forged construction
  • Made of extremely pure aluminum – lightweight and easy to maneuver
  • Impressive 5-layer nonstick Ti-X coating – quick releasing, long lasting, scratch-resistant to metal utensils, and prevents peeling and blistering
  • Easy-to-clean exterior coating
  • Flared rim for mess-free pouring
  • Ergonomic, stay-cool stainless-steel handles are securely riveted with strong stainless-steel rivets
  • Compatible on all cooking surfaces, including induction
  • Triplinduc base protects pan from warping and is 30% more efficient on induction than competitors
  • Oven and broiler safe to 500°F
  • Dishwasher safe
  • Made in Italy

Specifications

• Item no. 13630
Characteristics
  • Color: silver-black
  • Country of origin: Italy
  • Heat resistance: 446.00 F
  • Substance: aluminum
  • Type of handle: long handle
  • Surface finishing: coated
  • Marketing name coating: Duraslide Titanium
  • Bottom technology: Radiant
  • Handle fixing: riveted
  • Lid existing: No
  • Induction: Yes
  • Non-stick: Yes
  • Oven-safe: Yes
  • Stovetop-safe: Yes
  • Dishwasher-safe: Yes
Measurements
  • Net weight: 3.25 lbs
  • Capacity: 3.17 qt
  • Length of product: 20.71 in
  • Width of product: 30.00 in
  • Height of product: 2.17 in
  • Height without lid: 2.28 in
  • Upper diameter: 11.81 in
  • Bottom diameter: 9.45 in
  • Handle length: 8.50 in
Demeyere Alu Pro 5 12-inch, aluminum, Non-stick, Fry Pan
4.9 (83)
Added to basket View basket checkout

QUALITY NONSTICK COOKWARE MADE IN ITALY

Proudly made in Italy, Alu Pro 5 is DEMEYERE’s aluminum nonstick cookware that’s packed with professional-level features. This ultimate nonstick collection boasts an innovative, high-performance 5-layer Ti-X coating and a lightweight, fast-heating aluminum construction. You’ll enjoy easy release and quick clean up with these everyday pots and pans designed for ambitious cooks.

5-Ply Nonstick Coating

The durable Ti-X coating is quick releasing, long lasting, scratch-resistant to metal utensils, and prevents peeling, blistering, and corrosion.

Aluminum Construction

The cold forged extremely pure aluminum construction provides fast and even heating, with no hot spots, and is lightweight and easy to maneuver.

Sturdy Riveted Handles

The comfortable stay-cool, stainless-steel handles are securely riveted to the pan with stainless-steel rivets.

Perfect-Fit Lid

Tight-fitting lids offer energy-efficient insulation for more effective steaming and braising. Oversized handles are comfortable to grip.

No Warping

The patented Triplinduc base protects pan from warping and is 30% more efficient on induction than competitors’ pans.

Easy to Clean

The easy-releasing nonstick coating on Alu Pro 5 cookware makes clean up a cinch, and it’s conveniently dishwasher safe.

Demeyere AluPro 12-inch Aluminum Nonstick Fry Pan is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 83.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great Non-Stick Pan Needed to replace a high end non-stick pan that I’ve had for many years. Surprised at the difference between this and the old pan. Bottom of the pan Heats quicker and more evenly. Don’t know why pans do not come with lids though. I like cooking eggs w/very low heat and a lid to steam the top so I don’t have to flip them. Zwilling recommended a lid but it was not see through so I bought a different glass lid. The pan circumference was a little odd so I had to try a few before I found the right one.
Date published: 2022-03-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by from A great nonstick pan A fantastic nonstick fry pan by Demeyere, this Italian made pan has a phenomenal nonstick component to the pan. The Duraglide nonstick releases food extremely well, so that you don’t ever have to worry about your food sticking to your pan. The cold forged aluminum body is built well and heats up really well; it has a nice thick base for maintaining the heat for even cooking throughout the pan. If you have an induction stovetop, this pan is awesome for use on that type of stove; the Trip1Induc technology helps your pans heat up much quicker, because who wants to wait around to start cooking, let this pan help you get to your cooking needs quicker with its heat retention capability.
Date published: 2020-04-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Works just like I'd hoped! Love my pan! Cooks evenly and my food slides right off if it. Very happy with my purchase and will be buying more of them.
Date published: 2019-03-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by from So great, I bought another one The 12" was so amazing, I decided I need a 10" as well. I was literally using the 12" for everything, it was either on my stove being used or in my sink being washed, I never put it away. Got the 10" as well, the 12" is rather big and I just don't need that big of a pan for everything. LOVE this line. Non stick was always an issue in my house, no one is careful with our cookware. The Demeyere Alu Pro line is tough.
Date published: 2021-01-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Incredible Non Stick Demeyere is know throughout the world for its incredible cookware and AluPro is no exception. It is forged with a very thick aluminum, one of the best heat conductors. It will brown evenly, no hot spots. The base is created with a patented process to maintain its flat surface even when exposed to high heat, also making it induction compatible and very energy efficient. The Titanium non stick coating is 5 layers including a plasma primer making it extremely durable, heat tolerant and metal utensil safe. The solid handle has a V-shaped design to help disperse heat and keep it cool. The 8" fry pan is a staple item in any home. It's perfect for eggs, omelettes, or sauteing a small batch of vegetables.
Date published: 2020-05-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Durable Non-Stick Fry Pans These are excellent quality, durable non-stick fry pans. They heat well and evenly so eggs can be managed to perfection. The can take enough heat and shaped so that caramelize and brown food beautifully. The shape facilitate evaporation so making pan sauces are easy and efficient. I use wooden and silicone utensils to cook with and have never had an issue.
Date published: 2020-04-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Doesn't get any better!!! We have the 8" and we added this 12" because we loved the first one so much. We thought about going with a cheaper pan, but the quality of this pan was so good that we had to get the same one again. Best Nonstick ever for Induction. We have used the 8" pan at least once a day for over 3 months and it is just like new.
Date published: 2020-08-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by from amazing non stick Forged pans have great strength and aluminum is a lighter weight metal. Best of both worlds with this pan. Strong, light weight pan that conducts heat fast and evenly and had an extremely durable non stick coating. Demeyere pans are known for superior quality and this nonstick pan is no exception. We use this pan daily for breakfast eggs, omelettes and fried potatoes. Easy feel and release. Great pan.
Date published: 2020-04-30
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_34, tr_49
  • loc_en_US, sid_13630, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 4ms
  • reviews, product

Can olive oil be used in this pan for frying?

Asked by: Linda69
Yes
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2021-12-31

Is a lid available for the skillet?

Asked by: LarryGA
we do not make a specific lid for this pan, but do have a generic lid that you may be interested in, please click on the link for more info. https://www.zwilling.com/us/zwilling-accessories-1-inch-18%2F10-stainless-steel-lid-66350-900/66350-900-0.html#q=lids&lang=en_US&start=1
Date published: 2021-02-17

Can I use this in the oven at 500 F ?

Asked by: LemonGames
Yes, you can use this pan at 500 F.
Date published: 2021-01-30

What is the maximum temperature for this type of pan? Can one boil water in it?

Asked by: James304
This style is oven safe up to 500°F. You can boil water in it, but we do not recommend using high heat when the pan is empty or nearly empty (dry boiling).
Date published: 2019-11-17

What is the base diameter (coking surface) for the 8 and 10 inch skillet?

Asked by: SandyB
The base diameter of the 8" pan is 6.1", and the 10" is 8.4".
Date published: 2019-11-03

Can this pan be used on an induction cooktop?

Asked by: Adinda
This style can be used on induction cook tops.
Date published: 2019-11-25

How deep is the 10" nonstick fry pan?

Asked by: LucyB
This item is 2.8" deep.
Date published: 2018-09-19

How deep is the 8" pan?

Asked by: Buffalo Alice
This pan is 2" deep at the center.
Date published: 2018-06-26
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_10
  • loc_en_US, sid_13630, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 100ms
  • questions, product