INGREDIENTS300 g tomatoes
1 red bell pepper
1 garlic clove
50 g breadcrumbs
2 tbsp. sherry vinegar
50 g olive oil
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Wash the vegetables in running water.
- Cut the tomatoes into quarters, roughly chop the bell pepper and the cucumber without peeling them. Add the breadcrumbs, garlic, shallot, vinegar and salt.
- Steep in the refrigerator in a Cocotte for 1 hour.
- Puree the whole mixture, stir in a little olive oil and season with a little salt and Tabasco.
- Serve when it is thoroughly chilled.